e.l.f. Studio Radiance Enhancer

This multi-use highlighter instantly transforms and enhances features with its glowing veil of warmth and luminosity. When used or layered for optimum effect, it reduces the appearance of dullness, dark circles and minimized discoloration. The lightweight

Are there different colors or is it just one color
Does this product separate in the tube?
Is this a whole face highlighter or more for under the eyes?
Start your review of e.l.f. Studio Radiance Enhancer!
Product Highlights
since i tend to have a dry face this product left me looking dewy and flawless. i would definitely use this product againin 8 reviews
...i find they last much longer on the face without lookong like a giant oil slickin 2 reviews
3 years agoAustin, TX
The applicator isn't handy, the color doesn't look natural, and there's very little product. It's easy to blend but it doesn't last long. There are better highlighters on the market. I won't be being this again.
3 years agoMagnolia, NJ
Was nervous about using this at first because I have oily skin and was worried that it would make me shine even more than I already do. But I found that it enhances my cheekbones and my nose in a different way. I really do like this product.
a year agoS Burlington, VT
Purchased at: Sephora
Works very very we’ll for quick on the go touch ups I highly highly recommend this product and would definitely buy this agin! e.l.f. Studio Radiance Enhancer #E.L.F. #StudioEnhancer #Sephora
3 years ago
Used the shade sunrise its a beautiful strawberry bronze just has the right amount of shimmer to make your bronze look stand out .They feel super creamy on the skin and dont dry out . Very easy to use and once blended it it sheers out to a nice glow
a year ago
This was an okay product, I think the facial whip liquid highlight is better from elf. The application is easier with the brush tip but I feel like once I blend it in it’s kind of thick but hen somehow disappears and isn’t as visible as it wants to be.
2 years ago
I'm not one for blushes because they are usually way to harsh but this one has such a natural light looking application! Pigment is great and super affordable! I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for an all natural looking blush!
3 years agoTucson, AZ
I don't understand where the term radiance is supposed to be used c9nsidering this product. it's dull it doesn't work. I only gave it 2 stars because elf hasn't messed anything up this badly before.
a year agoBeverly, MA
Purchased at: CVS
This is great for the inner corners of your eyes and under the brow. It gives a great highlight effect without being shimmery. It has good pigment but isn’t completely opaque like a concealer/highlighter would be.
a year agoWest Palm Bch, FL
not my my exact color but this work so well. I am in love with the product . I use it to contour this face all day every day. and make sure you sake before use, if you have it setting fro a while .
2 years agoNew York, NY
I love how this radiance enhancer really does its job at illuminating the highlighted areas, and brightens the features of the face desired. All for an inexpensive few bucks!