BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This multi-use highlighter instantly transforms and enhances features with its glowing veil of warmth and luminosity. When used or layered for optimum effect, it reduces the appearance of dullness, dark circles and minimized discoloration. The lightweight

• Are there different colors or is it just one color 2 Answers
  • Does this product separate in the tube?1 Answers
  • Is this a whole face highlighter or more for under the ey...3 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "since i tend to have a dry face this product left me looking dewy and flawless. i would definitely use this product again" in 8 reviews
  • "perfect for people who love cream or liquid but for me personally i did not like it as i dont use liquids or creams often as i dont feel like it works for me i prefer powders as i find they last much longer on the face without lookong like a giant oil slick" in 2 reviews
Megan L.
Austin, TX
The applicator isn't handy, the color doesn't look natural, and there's very little product. It's easy to blend but it doesn't last long. There are better highlighters on the market. I won't be being this again.
Erin S.
Magnolia, NJ
Was nervous about using this at first because I have oily skin and was worried that it would make me shine even more than I already do. But I found that it enhances my cheekbones and my nose in a different way. I really do like this product.
Nayeli N.
Used the shade sunrise its a beautiful strawberry bronze just has the right amount of shimmer to make your bronze look stand out .They feel super creamy on the skin and dont dry out . Very easy to use and once blended it it sheers out to a nice glow
Emily A.
I'm not one for blushes because they are usually way to harsh but this one has such a natural light looking application! Pigment is great and super affordable! I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for an all natural looking blush!
Katie S.
Tucson, AZ
I don't understand where the term radiance is supposed to be used c9nsidering this product. it's dull it doesn't work. I only gave it 2 stars because elf hasn't messed anything up this badly before.
Cristal R.
Brooklyn, NY
I love how this radiance enhancer really does its job at illuminating the highlighted areas, and brightens the features of the face desired. All for an inexpensive few bucks!
Liz G.
Windsor, NY
Not much coverage, but this product is great for mixing it with your concealer to brighten the undereyes. This is also a great product if your looking for that dewy but natural glow.
Andrea R.
Detroit, MI
This is an ok product it isn't too bad and it could be a lot better. It's kinda dry once it sets in but if you can blend it out before it starts to set I would say this is a great product but other than that it is ok.
Verma-Elizabeth G.
Atlanta, GA
Elf is very affordable and good for beginners I have this in gold ! and I use this product to highlight under my brows and the inner corner of my eye. It gives a subtle shine, blends well, and can be worn light or thick. It would blend well into your foundation or concealer if you wanted to use it that way. It doesn't have much staying power though.
Vilma V.
I purchase this on sale online at elfcosmetics.com
I'm very impressed with how well this liquid highlighter performed. The brush pen tip makes application easy and less messy. It has excellent color payoff. A little goes a long way. It is an intense pink shimmer. Very happy with my decision to buy this.
Ashley T.
Is this a whole face highlighter or more for under the eyes?
Audrey B.
Milwaukee, WI
Are there different colors or is it just one color
Michelle C.
Cypress, CA
Does this product separate in the tube?