e.l.f. Studio Pressed Mineral Foundation uploaded by Katy A.e.l.f. Studio Pressed Mineral Foundation uploaded by China K.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Create long-lasting, lightweight coverage with this hydrating foundation. The innovative pressed powder design creates a silky smooth texture that blendable for everyday wear. Infused with Vitamin E to help nourish the skin for a more revitalized feel.

Buy on Amazon
Lily G.
albany ny
Have been using this as my setter for years. Love it because it does not take away the effect of The foundation underneath but compliments it. Super cheap, wn amazing drugstore product, will continue to use.
Misha A.
Seaside, OR
This believe it or not is the best primer powder I've ever used and if you're into makeup you're thinking what is this girl on? Well nothing I know it's technically for your face but use a tad bit on your eyelids before eyeshadow and it stayed alllllll day I love this mineral powder it also has a pleasent smell that's light and floral
Donna R.
Powell, OH
I use this product all the time.  My face is dry in the summer so I use a moisturizer and this product.  I don't like to use liquid foundations in the summer because it feels so heavy.  I keep it in my purse and in my car.  I use it every morning and touch ups in between.  The coverage is great for me.
Ashley G.
Schuykl Havn, PA
Bought this product on a whim. For $1 it is a great buy! It's lightweight on your face and is a nice smooth color. I would recommend this to others. Has a nice matte finish as well, not glossy. Comes in a variety of shades.
McKinzi F.
Minneapolis
I usually don't use mineral foundations, but decided to give this one a go because my skin is really fair. It does go on really easy and stays, but I still think I prefer liquid foundation. This product just tends to feel a bit cakey on my skin whereas the liquid doesnt.
Caterina R.
Santa Paula, CA
Elf make up is very affordable and isn't cheaply made. It can compare to expensive brands in its quality. This foundation is very lightweight but has great coverage. It is also easy to apply. It is one of my go tos.
Brandy H.
Piedmont, SC
This is comparable to cover girl pressed powder to me. For the price you can't beat the quality. Keeps shine down, last around 4-6 hours, doesn't have a weird smell and the price is practical for any budget.
Ale P.
elgin
It is not a blinding highlighter so I would recommend it to people looking in the drug story and buying it. People say you just have to scrap the first layer... I did that and nothing happened it was not blinding at all
Katherine V.
Parkland
Really great pressed powder. Excellent coverage and last well.  Looks very natural and isn't cakey or thick.  Excellent price and readily available at many stores.
Sybil W.
I have purchased this in the past, when E.L.F. Was selling it on theif website. This isn't what I would consider a true powder foundation at all. As, it actually ended up being one of my most disappointing purchases ever from E.L.F.
Kayla S.
Ravenna, OH
How long does this product last? Is it worth the buy? Do they have different shades for skintones?
Amber K.
Remlap, AL
What is the best application method for this powder? Sponge? Brush?
Zoe H.
Knoxville
I need a new pressed powder foundation! My skin is combination oily/dry. Will this foundation accommodate both oily and dry skin?
Beth M.
Hickory, NC
Does this coverage compare well to younique products? I have heard very good things just looking for someone who has used both.
Yahaira  R.
San Diego, CA
Does any one with light skin as me think it'll match with me? They don't have many color options.