Roinita W.
Roinita W.
Manvel, TX

Has anyone tried any of the other brushes from this brand?
monica c.
monica c.
Aug. 5, 2016, 11:08 p.m.
Yes the white blending brushes are 💣 They blend your eyeshadow like a dream
Jesica J.
Jesica J.
June 26, 2016, 10:06 p.m.
Yes! The studio brushes are all amazing. I have an eyeshadow one that works wonders!
Richelle H.
Richelle H.
Sept. 23, 2015, 4:28 p.m.
The studio brushes are way better than the regular brushes. they're worth the price for the quality
Mariah  T.
Mariah T.
July 22, 2015, 3:44 p.m.
Yes I have the small stippling brush and angled eyeliner brush! I LOVE the small stippling brush and the angled eyeliner brush works well for eyebrows! All of the brushes are amazing quality
Chantel M.
Chantel M.
May 3, 2015, 1:53 p.m.
I really like this line of brushes (the black handled ones). The other line (the white handles) are cheap, and hairs fall out of them a ton, plus those aren't soft.
Aleixka M.
Aleixka M.
Jan. 24, 2015, 8:14 p.m.
I have a couple of them, but my ultimate favorite is the angled blush brush.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Jan. 3, 2015, 1:12 a.m.
The white $1 eyeshadow brushes and the $3 studio blush brush are great. The rest are hit or miss for me!
kongkear m.
kongkear m.
Dec. 28, 2014, 7:56 p.m.
I use the stippling brush and it works rather well. but this brush and the stippling brush is all i have used from the e.l.f brand.
Chavella K.
Chavella K.
Dec. 7, 2014, 8:37 p.m.
Like them all from the studio line. The others that are white aren't amazing but they are decent.
Brenda A.
Brenda A.
Nov. 9, 2014, 1:54 a.m.
I like all except their thin brushes...
Ariel H.
Ariel H.
Nov. 7, 2014, 1:08 p.m.
I don't like the black brushes for eyes, but I like them for the face. The white brushes are much better for eyes!
A K.
A K.
Nov. 7, 2014, 12:58 a.m.
I have tried several other E.L.F. brushes (around 7 or 8 others) and have liked all but two of them. Most seem to have good reviews which also provide information on what makeup applications they seem to do well for.
christine h.
christine h.
Oct. 31, 2014, 9:42 p.m.
I have used their essential eyeshadow brush i loved it so much. It lasted for a really long time. Its only a dollar so its a affordible

Join Now