BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #37 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This synthetic haired brush is soft, absorbent and can be used with wet or dry products. For best results, clean or wipe brush after each use.

- Creates a professional sculpted look.
- Provides full coverage.
- Use with powder or blush for perfect contouring.
* Vegan Friendly

HOW TO USE

Swirl The Brush Over Powder, Blush Or Bronzer, Tap Off The Excess And Blend Onto Skin Using Large, Circular Motions.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• This is a great brush to use with powder foundations to a...1 Answers
  • Has anyone used this for liquid foundation before? I've u...2 Answers
  • Are these cruelty-free, and synthetic? I see how cheap th...1 Answers
e.l.f. Studio Powder Brush
  • "I can use this for my liquid foundation or setting powder. So soft and barely sheds! This is a must have. " in 202 reviews
  • "I love that you can find this brush at Target for only $3 the same price you can purchase it online at elf's website. I use it to buff my foundation and to apply my blush. Its a great staple to any brush collection." in 163 reviews
  • "This brush is seriously one of my favorites that I own. No shedding (my Bare Minerals brushes shed way more than this), it's really soft which I love, and I love the density of the brush. Although because of the density when washing it, it takes a lot longer than my other brushes to dry. People complain about streaks with this brush with liquid foundation but it is a powder brush and a cheap one at that, not sure what they're expecting there as I never really use brushes for liquid makeup anyhow. I only use this brush when using powder foundation or for my setting powder. This was the first brush I purchased from their Studio Line and it definitely convinced me to buy more! It's a pretty good brush for the price imo. I have no complaints with this brush so far." in 82 reviews
  • "I love this brush! I use it to blend in my highlight and contour. It is so soft, a great price and gives me a flawless finish. It is a great buy for the price!!! " in 74 reviews
Megan B.
Rochester, NY
This brush is my go to for setting my foundation with a powder. It picks up product easily and deposits it evenly onto the skin. Unlike some brushes, it doesn’t pick up any foundation from your face, which is awesome. If my blush or contour is ever a bit too heavy I just grab this ELF brush and tap lightly on that area of my skin a few times and my makeup looks flawless and natural once again! I definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a high quality brush at an affordable price.
Regan G.
West Pelzer
This may be strange, but I love using this brush to apply bronzer during the summer when I want a bronzy look. It does apply pretty heavily, as the shape isn’t as rounded as most bronzer brushes, but it fits right in the hollows of my cheek and temple area. I do follow up with a sponge or different, more typical brush to lighten any harsh lines, but this is such a quick method! May be unorthodox, but what works, works!
Becca C.
Spencerport, NY
I love this brush so much and for the price it is amazing. Before I bought my favorite liquid foundation brush (one from It Cosmetics) I used this every single day for buffing on my liquid foundation, since then I found better options but this still is in the rotations, this works with liquids and powders. Now I use this for applying setting powder. Overall this is a super nice multi use dense brush and it is a huge staple in my makeup bag. Strongly recommend this if you want  nice brush without breaking the bank.
Raquel M.
Hailey , ID
e.l.f. Studio Powder Brush this brush is amazing for the price! It’s super soft and applies product to the skin nicely. I feel like this product works just as well as any high end product. No shedding has happened since I’ve bought this brush. I love using this for powder. Works great.
Diaz A.
Oakley
I love the price point of ELF brushes however their longevity is horrible. I bought this brush and it lasted for about 2 weeks then all of the bristles started to come off. I love how it applies foundation and stick foundation on the skin but at the end of the day I think it's better to spend a little more and purchase a brush that is going to last longer. I have bought this brush a few times to keep in my makeup kit for clients. Overall I would recommend only to those who are beginners and don't mind spending on new brushes every month or so.
Michelle T.
Sewell
I love how versatile this powder brush is! You can use it with both liquid foundation and pressed powder! This brush blends the foundation so nicely without streaking, and it can set my makeup. I bought another brush because my first brush was really old and a lot of the bristles came off. Keep in mind that it is a $3 brush, super affordable and that eventually, the brush bristles will fall off.
Lauren B.
Cleveland, OH
This is a really great, nice and densely packed brush. I know you can use it for powder, but you can honestly use it to buff in foundation pretty decently but it can get a bit streaky (you have to use a sponge to even it out when done). My favorite use for it is applying pressed powder for my light makeup no foundation days. It applys the powder so nice and smooth. It's not sharp or rough. It is very soft. Definitely a must have if you don't have a brush like this.
Aisha
Is amazing and I really truly do love it because I can use it on not only powder I used to on my foundation and when I have a full face of make-up when I'm done putting on all my makeup I just brushed my face through and that's what I really love about this brush is that you can use it on whatever you want I use it to blend in my Foundation sometimes and my powders like it's supposed to be used for powder so that's what I use it for but I just really really love this brush it's also very soft and I just love the feel of it on my skin.
Hannah N.
Seminole
I actually don’t use this for powder, I use it to blend out foundation on lighter days. It’s not as dense which means not as heavy. The brush handle is coming off, but I shoved it back on and that’s nothing that can’t be fixed using a bit of superglue. It’s super soft and fluffy, although shorter than I expected. It blends out foundation so beautifully and for only $6 it’s a steal
Clarissa♒️ C.
This is a great brush for powder foundation. Everyone uses different technique for this brush depending on your skin type and what foundation you use. I have combination and I use this to buff in my powder and works wonders! Doesn't leave me cakey and is soft to the touch. Holds up very well and doesn't shed or lose its shape/density. Would definitely recommend!
Karina A.
Humble, TX
Has anyone's brush loosened from the top part?
Brooke N.
Is this brush good for using it with powder? Or do you use it for something else?
Roinita W.
Manvel, TX
Has anyone tried any of the other brushes from this brand?
Jasmine C.
Grand Prairie, TX
Are these better than any brushes you have?
Miranda O.
I don't have any make-up brushes for foundation, just my beauty blender; would you suggest switching to this brush, or is it best for me to stick with my beauty blender?

back