e.l.f. Studio Pigment Eyeshadow uploaded by Temi O.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create a bold and beautiful statement with these jewel-toned, multi-dimensional pigments that impart lustrous high-color payoff and long-lasting wear. The buildable, powdery-fine formula blends seamlessly for ease of application and can be layered for a v

JaeAnna H.
Ridgeland , MS
I love ELF glitter shadow! The pigments are amazing and gives you the right pop! Great value. I have light brown eyes so I use their products a lot because their pigments always match. I love elf and will forever purchases their products. Match their eyeshadows with their liquid eyeliner for the best combination at an inexpensive price!!
Dariella S.
Works great. it is very pigmented.i always buy it. my eye color is brown and hazul. packing is nice and neat. very sophisticated. great price. not too expensive. highly recommend.
Kayla W.
Manti, UT
Elf succeeded in making a highly pigmented loose shadow. It does result in a lot of fallout, of course, so if you're using this, I suggest eye makeup before foundation! So pretty and I use it all the time!
Kelsi O.
Hastings, MN
Not necessarily the color shown here, but I am obsessed with E.l.f.s loose powder eye shadow. I have it in multiple colors. It blends so well and goes on very smooth. Doesn’t take a lot to get a full color. Such a great price. It also has a very pretty shimmer to it that isn’t overbearing like some. This eye shadow is apart of my must haves. ! I would recommend to everyone.
Sarah O.
Lake Charles, LA
The pigmentation on these eye shadows are wonderful. The packaging is very sleek and appealing. these are easy to stack in my vanity for easy access. They last a fairly good amount of time for the price. That being said since they are so affordable they are worth the price.
Kirstin M.
Richmond, MI
The pigments in these are very beautiful, however they need to be applied with a glitter glue which they do not tell you on the package. If you do not use a glitter glue, they will fall off your eye very easily. Even with regular eye primer.
Kayla S.
Hayesville, NC
It is so rare for me to find a pigment that I LOVE. This is one that I reach for over and over again. With the correct primer and setting spray it doesn't budge or crease. I highly recommend this to fellow drug store users!
Elizabeth C.
These are really good loose pigments. They blend beautifully, and also foil for the lid like a dream. I have a light white shade with a pink iridescence that I have used as a highlight as well. They last great on both the eyes and the face. I haven't really seen them in stores near me or I would pick up more.
jaiie v.
Gresham, OR
This product is a must have, I love the colors they have. Compare to some other eyeshadows this is really pigmented, I have bought mine at k-mart and it lasts for hours if you know how to put it on. I do recommend it to everyone who wants a pigmented eyeshadow for a lower price.
Ashlie S.
Manteca, CA
Love the color! It is very pigmented and doesn't have a strong smell at all. The pricing is very convenient. Great drugstore product. If you can't afford top name brand makeup this is a go to. I would definitely purchase again
Alyssa P.
Do u just apply as if regular eyeshadow??
Coral P.
South Yorkshire, England
Hey all, Iv been dying to try some good pigments but the expense puts me off a little just because they can be pricey are these worth the hype or would you suggest any alternatives? Xx
Heather B.
Mckinney, TX
I have never seen this before! Are they available in stores at all to buy? If so what stores.
Carnetta A.
Gadsden, AL
This looks beautiful!! Is it as bold as it looks? What colors would u use to make it a smokey color
Amanda W.
okay this looks amazing. Does it work well? would you recommend it???