BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create a bold and beautiful statement with these jewel-toned, multi-dimensional pigments that impart lustrous high-color payoff and long-lasting wear. The buildable, powdery-fine formula blends seamlessly for ease of application and can be layered for a v

e.l.f. Studio Pigment Eyeshadow
  • "These pigment shadows are amazing. If you apply glitter glue or a thick shadow primer you can get the color thick and bold." in 16 reviews
Alena C.
South Bend, IN
This is decent if you are just starting out with loose pigments. The color payoff isn't going to knock your socks off, but it still looks nice. My only gripe is that the shelf life doesn't seem to be long enough. I dont recall how long it says it takes to expire on the jar, but I start to see the color saturation fade a couple of months in. But it is very affordable and therefore good to learn the best ways to use loose pigments, so that you are well practiced and confident when you spend your money on a more expensive one.
Daniella G.
YUCCA VALLEY, CA
Just like almost every other makeup product from ELF. It's cheap and great!
This eyeshadow is extremely pigmented. It glides on so nicely. It stays pretty well but there is a lot of fallout sometimes. It definitely comes on bold and super shimmery. I do love this color and product for the price it is.
Jennifer R.
Homestead, FL
Love love love ELF gel eyeliner. AWESOME. WHY PAY OR NEED ANYTHING ELSE. EASY TO USE. FOR SOMEONE WHO IS TERRIBLE WITH EYELINER THIS MAKES ME LOOK LIKE A PRO. FRIENDS RAN OUT AND BOUGHT THIS ONCE THEY SAW ME WITH IT AND LOVED IT TOO!
Angelina B.
Keene , NH
🧝‍♀️ ELF ! I love these glitter shadows! They come with an amazing applicator so it so super easy to apply ! I love it 😍! You can make any day look go to a instant night look with these ! Elf is so affordable and I just love the the different colors these come in ! 💖💖☀️ ladies don’t forget to get sexy for those summer nights !
hannah l.
america
This product is easily applied and does not make a mess when putting it on makes me feel great wouldnt mind trying more i have lots of eyeshadows i love them all i also like the nude colors
Savanna M.
Lockport, IL
I have this product in a few colors and I love it! I was skeptical because of the price but the pigment is incredible. The loose powder allows me to blend out such a small amount that it lasts so long. The gold color is my favorite to really give a metallic and shimmery feel to a gold Smokey eye.
Melody M.
Valparaiso, IN
I love these pigments. Before I knew much about make up, I would apply loose glitter to my eye and hope for the best. But now that I know what I’m doing, I always apply some sort of sticky base so that the glitter have something to stick to. These look beautiful on brown eyes! Highly recommend
Abbie D.
Very shimmery and gets everywhere, even with a quality brush. Fallout is insane. However, it’s very pigmented, and creates a pretty shine. Would probably also be a good highlight shade. Packaging is the traditional ELF pot, I dump the product on the lid for application.
keilah g.
Pearland , TX
I have nothing but good things to say about this pigment. the color is gorgeous, it stays on all day, easy to apply and it doesn’t smudge e.l.f. Studio Pigment Eyeshadow
Izayana👑 D.
20782
I like this because is really pigmented and it’s really good is not like some products that they says they good but they not This product is really good and i might be getting another of this product 💕
Savannah C.
I love elf products so much, but sometimes they break me out. How does this eyeshadow work for you guys? Does it stay throughout the day? Is it pigmented? And last but not least, does it cause discomfort on your eyes?
Ayesha I.
Different colors?
Nicolette W.
Hope Mills
Can you buy these in store? Or are they only online?
megan s.
Does the lid actually stay on well? I have some urban decay pigments but the lid is really loose on them!
Jennifer N.
Newman, CA
Is there a lot of colors?