BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #75 in Eyeshadow

Create a bold and beautiful statement with these jewel-toned, multi-dimensional pigments that impart lustrous high-color payoff and long-lasting wear. The buildable, powdery-fine formula blends seamlessly for ease of application and can be layered for a v

• okay this looks amazing. Does it work well? would... Be the first to answer!
  • I have never seen this before! Are they available in stores at al...1 Answers
  • Does the lid actually stay on well? I have some urban decay pigm...1 Answers
e.l.f. Studio Pigment Eyeshadow
  • "These pigment shadows are amazing. If you apply glitter glue or a thick shadow primer you can get the color thick and bold." in 16 reviews
Angelina B.
Keene, NH
🧝‍♀️ ELF ! I love these glitter shadows! They come with an amazing applicator so it so super easy to apply ! I love it 😍! You can make any day look go to a instant night look with these ! Elf is so affordable and I just love the the different colors these come in ! 💖💖☀️ ladies don’t forget to get sexy for those summer nights !
Savanna M.
Lockport, IL
I have this product in a few colors and I love it! I was skeptical because of the price but the pigment is incredible. The loose powder allows me to blend out such a small amount that it lasts so long. The gold color is my favorite to really give a metallic and shimmery feel to a gold Smokey eye.
Melody M.
Valparaiso, IN
I love these pigments. Before I knew much about make up, I would apply loose glitter to my eye and hope for the best. But now that I know what I’m doing, I always apply some sort of sticky base so that the glitter have something to stick to. These look beautiful on brown eyes! Highly recommend
Abbie D.
Very shimmery and gets everywhere, even with a quality brush. Fallout is insane. However, it’s very pigmented, and creates a pretty shine. Would probably also be a good highlight shade. Packaging is the traditional ELF pot, I dump the product on the lid for application.
Jennifer R.
Homestead, FL
Love love love ELF gel eyeliner. AWESOME. WHY PAY OR NEED ANYTHING ELSE. EASY TO USE. FOR SOMEONE WHO IS TERRIBLE WITH EYELINER THIS MAKES ME LOOK LIKE A PRO. FRIENDS RAN OUT AND BOUGHT THIS ONCE THEY SAW ME WITH IT AND LOVED IT TOO!
🌸Jessica L.
Gibsonton Fl
Color pay off with the pigment is just amazing. Love using elf eyeshadow pigments for bright looks, buildable for different look, easy to apply with the correct brushes. Would definitely buy again have bought again
Deja W.
some shades are pretty but you really have to use a glitter glue and make sure you do your eyes before your face because these will get EVERYWHERE. also i’ve never seen these in store so i think they’re only available online. i used to have problems with that since i’d rather buy something i know will be true to color but hey that’s just me
JaeAnna H.
Ridgeland , MS
I love ELF glitter shadow! The pigments are amazing and gives you the right pop! Great value. I have light brown eyes so I use their products a lot because their pigments always match. I love elf and will forever purchases their products. Match their eyeshadows with their liquid eyeliner for the best combination at an inexpensive price!!
Caden E.
Shawnee
it is a good product! It uses a great formula. and feels very nice . I bought this at Sephora and hope I receive it as a gift too. I love it and I think it’s great would get a million times! I definitely recommend.
Stephanie R.
Canton
Love the color and stay power. The colors are always bright. Gos on smooth.  Easy to applie. I can use this every day. Prices aren't too bad. But I get alot of my make up in my ipsy bag so I try it. And if I like it I buy it. I have bought this after getting samples
Savannah C.
I love elf products so much, but sometimes they break me out. How does this eyeshadow work for you guys? Does it stay throughout the day? Is it pigmented? And last but not least, does it cause discomfort on your eyes?
Ayesha I.
Different colors?
Jennifer N.
Newman, CA
Is there a lot of colors?
Alyssa P.
Do u just apply as if regular eyeshadow??
Coral P.
South Yorkshire, England
Hey all, Iv been dying to try some good pigments but the expense puts me off a little just because they can be pricey are these worth the hype or would you suggest any alternatives? Xx