BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

The velvety, satin texture glides on lips with vibrant color and luminous shine. Enriched with Shea and Vitamins A, C, & E to nourish and hydrate the lips. The rich, creamy formula seals in moisture for long-lasting wear and comfort. see more...

• How does this compare to other lipsticks?1 Answers
  • Is it true you can pop off the bottom and use it as lipgloss?1 Answers
  • What is the finish of this and is it sticky?1 Answers
Haley R.
Haley R.
Review for: e.l.f. Studio Moisturizing Lipstick
If you did not know, the bottom of this lipstick is a lip balm! The colors sometimes appear differently on lips than in the tube. Goes on easily but comes off pretty easily too. I like that it's not shimmery but not matte, just a nice wet look.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Apple Valley, CA
Review for: e.l.f. Studio Moisturizing Lipstick
I love these ! I have so many colors from this line . I give it a 5 out of 5. I'm usually not a big fan of just regular lip sticks. Was very highly surprised how much it shocked me ! Would definitely buy more and use these on a day to day basis
Leah M.
Leah M.
Review for: e.l.f. Studio Moisturizing Lipstick
This is one of my go to lipsticks. I love the bright color and the way it feels on my lips! It doesn't taste horrible like other lipsticks so that's a plus in my opinion! You can't beat the price on it either! Would recommend giving it a try!
Review for: e.l.f. Studio Moisturizing Lipstick
I absolutely love this moisturizing lipstick. The packaging is really nice and it looks appealing. It is super long lasting. It is good value for an affordable price. I have recommended this to all of my friends and they also love it.
Hilary P.
Hilary P.
Newcastle, OK
Review for: e.l.f. Studio Moisturizing Lipstick
This is my favorite lipstick elf has. It's pigmented and so moisturizing on my lips! It goes on smooth and wears well. I've picked up many of these throughout the months. I highly recommend them! Wish they sold more colors in stores.
Hanah H.
Hanah H.
Review for: e.l.f. Studio Moisturizing Lipstick
Ok ill be the first to tell you that this shade of red don't look good on me but its an amazing moisturizer and if you flip it upside down that little colored square on the bottom can be pulled out and there's lip balm inside
Breonna M.
Breonna M.
Review for: e.l.f. Studio Moisturizing Lipstick
This is a great lipstick!! They have a lot of shades and the formula is very moisturizing! Also at the bottom of the lipstick there is a little compartment with a little extra lipstick! Would highly recommend!
Carly H.
Carly H.
Sumrall, MS
Review for: e.l.f. Studio Moisturizing Lipstick
These are great lipsticks, they're super moisturizing and the color pay off is also amazing. They are also so cheap and can be bought at target or walmart! I recommend trying them out.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
Hampstead, MD
Review for: e.l.f. Studio Moisturizing Lipstick
I love this lipstick. It is beautiful in color and moisturizing on the lips. I have been using this for a few years and I still love it today as I did the day I discovered it.
Review for: e.l.f. Studio Moisturizing Lipstick
I bought one of these lipsticks from target recently and I love them! They are so creamy and pigmented and they glide on like a dream . I highly suggest these
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
West Fargo , ND
Where can I find elf product
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
What kind of finish does this lipstick give?
Kylie Q.
Kylie Q.
Arnaudville, LA
How does this compare to other lipsticks?
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
What is the finish of this and is it sticky?
Dia S.
Dia S.
Philadelphia, PA
Is it true you can pop off the bottom and use it as lipgloss?