Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Norcross, Ga

Are these wipes good? what is the best brand of cleansing wipes you used?
Lucy B.
Lucy B.
Aug. 30, 2013, 6:26 p.m.
These are pretty good for cleansing cloths. ive been on a hunt for a good make up removing cloth and initially tried these. they were great and very moist to the point where i would only need half of one to remove my makeup. i then tried neutrogena, but it seems like they redid the formula and now those cloths are very dry and barely remove anything. the only other cleansing cloths i enjoy are the purity cloths from philosophy, though they are a bit pricey at $15, or a package of cleansing cloths that i found at five below for $1.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Aug. 21, 2013, 10:12 p.m.
I am in love with these. This gets everything off. It's seriously fantastic for $3 a pack. Very inexpensive. Before I go to sleep, I use these to take all my make up off, then I wash my face with Noxema and apply a night serum. These wipes take all the hard work out of scrubbing make up off my face!
McKay C.
McKay C.
Aug. 16, 2013, 1:42 a.m.
These are just okay. It was a weird smell and doesn't do the best job. To help with your eye makeup, try using coconut or olive oil. I got some awesome wipes at Ross in a green package but I don't remember the name
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
May 31, 2013, 10:16 p.m.
These wipes are at a good price, but it also depends on your skin type. If it does not cause you to break out then it is a great alternative versus buying some of the more expensive name brands.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
May 29, 2013, 4:56 p.m.
I love these wipes. I used to use the Neutrogena make-up remover wipes but I now just use these.
Richelle D.
Richelle D.
May 24, 2013, 10:31 a.m.
Haven't tried these but i like ponds wipes, they work good and smell good!
Liz W.
Liz W.
May 23, 2013, 12:13 p.m.
I love elf cleansing wipes. They work great and aren't too expensive. I also like oil of Olay but it is too pricey
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
April 16, 2013, 2:43 p.m.
Yes I love them
Jess T.
Jess T.
April 11, 2013, 4:36 p.m.
I really like Targets store brand make up removing sheets. You get a good amount for a good price & they're great quality. Thats all I use anymore!

Join Now