Sanela F.
Beauty Junkie Expert

Are these wipes good? what is the best brand of cleansing wipes you used?

Skylar S.
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
5 months ago
These are pretty good I would give them a 6/10, the only issue I had with them was they could not fully take off my Mascara or Eyeliner but they took my Foundation and Bronzer off fully. I would try Garnier's Micellar Water!
Cassandra W.
Cassandra W.
7 months, 3 weeks ago
These are ok, but I really don't like the smell and it kind of burns my skin. I prefer the Neutrogena wipes. They get off all my makeup with one wipe and leave my skin feeling clean.
Lucy B.
Lucy B.
North Bergen, NJ
4 years, 2 months ago
These are pretty good for cleansing cloths. ive been on a hunt for a good make up removing cloth and initially tried these. they were great and very moist to the point where i would only need half of one to remove my makeup. i then tried neutrogena, but it seems like they redid the formula and now those cloths are very dry and barely remove anything. the only other cleansing cloths i enjoy are the purity cloths from philosophy, though they are a bit pricey at $15, or a package of cleansing cloths that i found at five below for $1.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Philadelphia, PA
4 years, 3 months ago
I am in love with these. This gets everything off. It's seriously fantastic for $3 a pack. Very inexpensive. Before I go to sleep, I use these to take all my make up off, then I wash my face with Noxema and apply a night serum. These wipes take all the hard work out of scrubbing make up off my face!
McKay C.
McKay C.
Vancouver, WA
4 years, 3 months ago
These are just okay. It was a weird smell and doesn't do the best job. To help with your eye makeup, try using coconut or olive oil. I got some awesome wipes at Ross in a green package but I don't remember the name
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Los Angeles , Ca
4 years, 5 months ago
These wipes are at a good price, but it also depends on your skin type. If it does not cause you to break out then it is a great alternative versus buying some of the more expensive name brands.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
4 years, 5 months ago
I love these wipes. I used to use the Neutrogena make-up remover wipes but I now just use these.
Richelle D.
Richelle D.
los banos, CA
4 years, 6 months ago
Haven't tried these but i like ponds wipes, they work good and smell good!
Liz W.
Liz W.
Fremont, CA
4 years, 6 months ago
I love elf cleansing wipes. They work great and aren't too expensive. I also like oil of Olay but it is too pricey
Stephanie H.