BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #11 in Makeup Remover

Gently and easily cleans skin to remove all traces of makeup and dirt, even waterproof mascara. Great for on-the-go travel. Gentle cloths are soft and soothing for even the most sensitive skin. Infused with aloe vera extract for deep hydration and moisture. 20 pre-moistened cloths included.

• How well does it take of makeup? Rate from 1-1016 Answers
  • I've heard that you can use baby wipes to take off makeup, have any...11 Answers
  • Will it make my skin all dry?21 Answers
Shawnee H.
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
These are some of my favorite makeup removing wipes. The price is awesome - only $3.00! Every wipe is nicely saturated with the perfect amount of product. They don't bother my sensitive skin at all and I only need to use one wipe to remove all of my makeup. They work great at taking my eye makeup off - I rarely wear waterproof mascara and use a micellar water to remove that so I can't vouch for these on that aspect. I have repurchased these so many times and use them pretty much daily. As always, remember to wash your face after using a makeup wipe to make sure you get everything off, but these are awesome. Definitely recommend - you won't be disappointed!
Gabii S.
Gabii S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Affordable but I was not happy with my experience with these whips! I have very sensitive skin and the first time I used them it tingled here and there I used it a second time and my whole face burned and tingled it hurt so bad I took pain revealers and went to sleep and it felt the same when I woke up. It wasn't till I showered,leaving my face in the water, that my face was released from the pain. Very upset with this because I like elf products
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
When I first started using make up wipes this is what I used. They did a okay job. The wipes are very thin material. They could of done a better job of getting make up off. I also felt like these wipes weren't moist enough. The first couple I could pull out somethings would feel pretty much dry. If you're someone who wears very light make up to almost none this would be perfect for you and the price isn't bad. Still prefer Costco though.
Michaela B.
Michaela B.
Hurricane, WV
I've used the makeup wipes for about a month, and my overall opinion is they are good, but not great. I like the wipe itself because it is very soft, and the formula takes off my makeup to about 90%. However, I don't care for the light film that is left on my face after use.

I got these as a local drugstore, and the price point is great. I would buy these again, but I will continue to look for that ride or die makeup remover wipe.
Samiya A.
Samiya A.
I went to buy some makeup remover wipes, and I seen how expensive all the other ones were. I definitely was not looking to spend $10 on them at the time. Then I came across these and they were completely inexpensive. So I bought them and tried it. I must say, they work amazingly-well! They did not dry my face out at all! It easily took off all of my makeup including mascara! Now it is one of my favorite removers.
Kla B.
Kla B.
Bardstown, KY
These where such and awesome find and purchase for me. I have searched and searched for a good sized make up wipe that will actually remove make up without have to use 10 of them to remove it. They smell awesome to and are pre-moistened perfectly. My favorite this is they take my eye make up off with ease, and I have never had a wipe that could remove my mascara so easily.
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite make-up wipes! I've tried many makeup wipes and these are my #1. Better than the neutrogena ones and waaay cheaper ! They are just the perfect amount of damp, they're soft and smell so good. I do not have to tug at my eyes or face, the makeup comes right off. I love that they don't burn my eyes which os what I meanly use wipes for, to remove my eye makeup.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Forked River, NJ
Very cheap so good value but I don't even wear a lot of make up (bronzer, mascara, occasional lipstick/glosses)..these wipes are very gentle on the face but maybe almost too gentle? One wipe does not remove all the makeup and seems to dry up er very quickly while using it. Yes it's cheaper but I ended up usually double and going through the packet quicker.
Kjerstin W.
Kjerstin W.
Seattle, WA
I really like how quick and easy these are! I always make sure to wipe off my face after use though to clear any excess oils. I like the light scent and have sensitive skin, but it may be bothersome to others. my only complaint is that if each sheet were cut in half, it would be better since I don't always need the full size sheet they currently provide.
Erika K.
Erika K.
It's so hard for me to find a good makeup remover wipe! My face is very sensitive to wipes. Most of the wipes I have tried in the past have made me break out even the high price ones. elf's wipes are amazing on my face the price is very affordable and I love the way they make my face feel! They are definitely my go to and probably always will
Caitlin R.
Caitlin R.
Will it make my skin all dry?
Lissette R.
Lissette R.
Hopkins, MN
How well does it take of makeup? Rate from 1-10
Liz W.
Liz W.
Fremont, CA
I've heard that you can use baby wipes to take off makeup, have any of you tried it?
Sanela F.
Sanela F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these wipes good? what is the best brand of cleansing wipes you used?
Janie A.
Janie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live e.l.f but have never used these are they as good as other popular brands?