BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #29 in Makeup Remover

Gently and easily cleans skin to remove all traces of makeup and dirt, even waterproof mascara. Great for on-the-go travel. Gentle cloths are soft and soothing for even the most sensitive skin. Infused with aloe vera extract for deep hydration and moisture. 20 pre-moistened cloths included.

• How well does it take of makeup? Rate from 1-1016 Answers
  • I've heard that you can use baby wipes to take off makeup, have a...11 Answers
  • Will it make my skin all dry?21 Answers
Lauren S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the 2nd time I've tried these As someone who has not had a breakout since 7th grade you can imagine the shock when I woke up the next morning after using the wipes the night before only to find my face has blemishes all over...for the 2nd time. and yes, I washed my faced after using the makeup wipes with the same face wash I've been using for years so I know that wasn't the cause of it. I'm so upset because I absolutely LOVE ELF products but these are terrible :(
đź’• J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I usually like ELf but not these. Yes they are cheap but they smell strong and burn my face which no other make up remover wipes I use so. I also find that the cloth itself is rough! Yes they are cheap and it does take off the makeup but I feel like they do more harm than good.
Brittany J.
Huntersville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these makeup wipes religiously. They remove makeup so easily and it doesn’t burn like some makeup removers. The only reason it’s not a 5 Star is because for a cleansing wipe as well, it doesn’t really leave your skin with that refreshing feeling.
Theresa M.
Lafayette , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are decent makeup removing wipes. They run about $3 so you can beat that price. I found it slightly difficult to remove my eye makeup- especially brows and mascara- with these wipes. My face products eventually came off, but it took a good bit of scrubbing.

These are handy for travel and I find they don't make me break out like other makeup wipes. They're also useful at quick cleanings of makeup brushes and of swatches.
Siouxi V.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cheap and useful. The wipes work well and you can get them in different scents if you choose. I usually like to keep them in my makeup kit to use for clean up and to fix small mistakes.
Paige S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great makeup removing clothes! They aren't too harsh and don't seem to be packed with ingredients that make my skin super dry. The price is also a big factor in my decision to buy these; they work just as good as any of the other clothes that are double the price and the clothes have a nice lid to close and keep them wet so they don't dry out.
Meghan R.
Bristol, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use the fragrance free version of these wipes. They are incredibly affordable. Wipes easily removed most makeup without scrubbing or tugging. Waterproof make up came off with a little more work. I love that these had no scent and did a great job removing my makeup without irritating my sensitive skin. They can't be beat for the price.
Maria S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This one is in my top 5 of my favorite makeup wipe removers! I really like the smell and that it doesn't irradiate my skin. I always purchase of mine at Wal-Mart or the elf website.
Wendy C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These makeup remover wipes work really well!!! I tend to use them to fix any mistakes that happen when doing my makeup.

I don’t use them often so I noticed they tend to dry up easily.

I’ve have used to to take off all my makeup even waterproof mascara and eyeliner and these were able to get everything off!!
Mariah S.
Puyallup
Beauty Junkie Expert
for drugstore facewipes, these weren't that bad! they got the job done and took off all my makeup at the end of the night, they were just a little too rough for my liking. if you have sensitive skin, i wouldn't recommend these, but they're still good wipes!! e.l.f. Studio Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths
Caitlin R.
Will it make my skin all dry?
Lissette R.
Hopkins, MN
How well does it take of makeup? Rate from 1-10
Sanela F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Are these wipes good? what is the best brand of cleansing wipes you used?
Liz W.
Fremont, CA
I've heard that you can use baby wipes to take off makeup, have any of you tried it?
Janie A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I live e.l.f but have never used these are they as good as other popular brands?