BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Lock in color for a smudge free look! This Makeup Lock & Seal can be used with any, eye, lip, and face product that keeps your makeup in place

How To Use

Put A Few Drops Of The Formula Into The Small Pot Provided.
Dab The Brush In The Solution And Coat Your Eyeshadow, Lipstick, Blush, Or Brow Cream With The Formula.
Let It Dry.
Remove Using An Effective Makeup Remover.

Aqua(Water), Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

• I'm wondering how well this works ! I'm widening my makeu...2 Answers
  • Any opinions on elf lock and seal? I've been wanting to t...1 Answers
  • Is this product Worth it?1 Answers
Shasha S.
I loveeee this product.
Its long lasting and finshing is amazing.
I love this top most brand.
This  is one of my favorites brands and with reasonable price.
It gives soft texture on skin.
I would definitely recommend this product and brand too.
Its better to search for offers before buying.
Have different shades of color for different skin tones.
I like to visit above stores only to buy this and find offers.
It gives fantastic look for party and for simple makeup also.
It would be too nice if there are some small samples to try before we buy.
Shade is just awesome on my skin and hope for others too.
It has matte texture.
I would definitely buy More n more n more...
I love trying new products and samples tooooooo.
Its bestiest best product I have ever used...
Kelly Y.
N Wilkesboro, NC
I first purchased this product at the recommendation of someone I follow on YouTube Used this product to seal my eyebrows as well as liquid eyeliner from my power eyeshadows. This product works extremely well to seal my brows in as well as turning my powder eyeshadows to liquid and giving them lasting power.
Iovanna V.
This is so good for putting on glitters and if you want to make a color eyeliner. All you need is a little powder from any product you like and with whatever color you want and mix it with the solution. Once you mix it BAM you just got a new eyeliner color. This product is so good if you’re more creative with your makeup looks and you don’t have a lot of colored eyeliners. You can make anything into a liquid with this ! Also the staying powder is great and it doesn’t crumble off your eye throughout the day. 10/10 !!
Kathrine O.
Norfolk, VA
For the price, honestly can’t complain. The product works fairly well, although it is not the best and doesn’t work with all makeup types that I’ve tried. But it is passable when I don’t feel like spending a fortune on setter.
Greih W.
Jacksonville, FL
This product is super affordable and comes with everything you need! My only gripe with it is that it’s such an extra step and thus I tend to skip over it. Still, it helps, especially with eye makeup. I bought 2 since they were having such a great sale.
Shavon W.
Kinston, NC
This was a totally new product for me but after seeing Jackie Aina do a full face using E.L.F. products I purchased almost everything she used. I'm glad I did...this lock it allows my eye makeup to pop and works great with glitter. This is a must have if you like bold eyes
Jessica N.
Jordan, NY
This is some serious makeup protector. Apply this when a special occasion or long day is ahead and you won't have to spend a second worrying that your makeup doesn't look as prefect as when you first finished it.
Nora N.
Louisville , KY
This stuff is EVERYTHING!! I use it to foil powder shadows and to convert powder shadows into liner. It works incredibly well, and keeps my make up going strong and crease free for up to 12 hours. It also doesn’t hurt that it’s only three dollars. I can’t recommend this enough!
Victoria R.
Texas
Not my favorite but does the trick just nicely. Even though it's on the lower end side, it still can help to keep your makeup in place. Probably not ideal for an 8 hour wear time but still pretty good for the cost.
Kayla H.
Atlanta, GA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. If you’ve ever had a problem with your shimmer eyeshadow creasing this would help a lot it also is a great mixing medium for pigments. It’s affordable and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Tati C.
I can never find this in the store and online they are always out. Is this really that good?
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
Where do you usually use this product? I am seeing a lot of reviews for using it with eye shadow, but can it work for foundation/facial products; or lip products just as well?
MIGDALIA C.
What do you use this product for?
Ashley S.