Lock in color for a smudge free look! This Makeup Lock & Seal can be used with any, eye, lip, and face product that keeps your makeup in place

How To Use

Put A Few Drops Of The Formula Into The Small Pot Provided.
Dab The Brush In The Solution And Coat Your Eyeshadow, Lipstick, Blush, Or Brow Cream With The Formula.
Let It Dry.
Remove Using An Effective Makeup Remover.

Aqua(Water), Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Is this worth buying?
I'm planning to buy this .. is it really effective and helps in making makeup lasts long?
What does this do exactly ? Brighten eyeshadow? Increase the length of my makeup wear ? I want to try this
Start your review of e.l.f. Studio Makeup Lock & Seal!
OMG ESTE ME ENCANTO,,CUANDO FUI DE VACACIONES PARA MEXICO ME LO LLEVE Y ME FACINO AL LUGAR A DONDE YO FUI ES MUY TROPICAL Y LA CALOR D'S HUMEDA Y ESTE PRODUCTO ME HACIA MUCHO EL FAVOR,ME DURABA MAS EL MAQUILLAJE AUNQUE SUDARA,LO MEJOR DE ESTE PRODUCTO ES EL PRECIO TAN ACCECIBLE!
Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Andover, MA
This makes my eyeshadow last forever. I've also used it on my lips, and that works amazingly. And sometimes, I mix a couple drops with my liquid foundation, and it doesn't thin out with the amount I use, and it also keeps everything in place. Great product for such a cheap price.
Louisville , KY
This stuff is EVERYTHING!! I use it to foil powder shadows and to convert powder shadows into liner. It works incredibly well, and keeps my make up going strong and crease free for up to 12 hours. It also doesn’t hurt that it’s only three dollars. I can’t recommend this enough!
Blackheads, Dullness, Redness
Orlando, FL
I use this everyday for all of my makeup looks. It's perfect for setting my makeup plus it's so inexpensive. I stop by either target or cvs and there it is on the shelves for just a few bucks
N Wilkesboro, NC
I first purchased this product at the recommendation of someone I follow on YouTube Used this product to seal my eyebrows as well as liquid eyeliner from my power eyeshadows. This product works extremely well to seal my brows in as well as turning my powder eyeshadows to liquid and giving them lasting power.
Acne, Dullness, Sensitivity
Tucson, AZ
This is a pretty good mixing medium for loose eyeshadow, shimmers and glitters. It helps to make them last all day. I really does its job and great for its price. I wish the brush was just a little bit smaller to get more precise with the color but it is ok.
Acne, Dullness, Redness
Stamford, CT
For only three dollars this is a life saver. I don't like to use it on my lips cause ive noticed that e.l.f products tend to dry mine but i do use it on my shadow and it's amazing. All of e.l.f's primers and such do a great job. You can't beat the prices either!
Cordova, TN
Great product for your glitter and bling eyeshadow looks. I utilized for the first time on a client (before I tested personally due to the client requesting I use it) and was pleasantly surprised! It offered a light adhesive effect in securing the glitter on the eyelid. I purchased for my personal kit.
e.l.f. Studio Makeup Lock & Seal uploaded by Kat A.
This Elf Lock and seal is great stuff! I just got another one to take a pic of! It really holds your eyeshadow look all day! I love it! Especially the price. Very affordable! Works great for the price. I was really surprised.
Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
I love this! If you want your eyeshadow to really pop this is the right place for you girl! With just a little drop of this my eyeshadows were popping all day all night! It is perfecto for shimmer shadows you will be the queen of the f***g night and you will leave some boys blind! Im in loove with this.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...