e.l.f. Studio Makeup Lock & Seal

Lock in color for a smudge free look! This Makeup Lock & Seal can be used with any, eye, lip, and face product that keeps your makeup in place

How To Use

Put A Few Drops Of The Formula Into The Small Pot Provided.
Dab The Brush In The Solution And Coat Your Eyeshadow, Lipstick, Blush, Or Brow Cream With The Formula.
Let It Dry.
Remove Using An Effective Makeup Remover.

Aqua(Water), Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Does anyone know if this product is discontinued? What is a great and affordable dupe? I used the last of what I had in my dried out glitter liner and it brought it back to life.
Is this worth buying?
I'm planning to buy this .. is it really effective and helps in making makeup lasts long?
Start your review of e.l.f. Studio Makeup Lock & Seal!
Jalesa W.
Michigan City, IN
This really is the best way for me to say this the product is the best I love it
kayla D.
Cullman, AL
Ok so this isn't one of my favorites only because to me its time consuming. however it did make my makeup last longer and it felt like it keeps my makeup from caking up on my face. it takes about a minute to dry and then my face kinda feels tight. and if you mess up while putting your makeup off good luck fixing it this stuff glues it on pretty good.
Izzie S.
Pensacola, FL
I have bought smolder potion in the past. This stuff is the exact same thing but for a fraction of the price. It's amazingđź–¤
Jade P.
De Soto, KS
Yeah, this stuff is pretty stinking awesome. I have never had much luck with powder eyeshadows, or any eyeshadows for that matter, but with this stuff layered on top of them it is almost like I vacuum sealed the eyeshadows to my eyelids... I mean that as a good thing. Seriously, my eyeshadow looks don't move at all until I actually wash them off. I even tried using an eyeliner brush dipped in this stuff then in an eyeshadow color then applied as eyeliner and it works great! My fun color eyeliner options have grown vastly! The ONLY problem with it, which I think is my own fault for being in a clumsy rush all the time but I just want to warn people ahead of time about, is that IT FREAKING BURNS LIKE SOMEONE IS STABBING YOUR EYES WITH AN ICE PICK COVERED IN LEMON JUICE AND DEVIL SPIT if you get it in your eyes. That being said, if you actually take your time applying it you should not have that problem... I am always running late so I get careless with my makeup application... oops.
Alicia H.
I like this for my pigments glitters and loose pigments. It comes with a brush and a small cup that can be cleaned, super easy to use, alone it has a matte finish but depending on what you want to lock and seal its awesome . I would recommend to others as any loose makeup sealer.
yesenia C.
Atwater, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Amo los productos de elf y este no es la excepción ! Ayuda a que las sombras se fijen y que pigmenten . Mi párpado es graso y esto ayuda a que no se mueva la sombra . La recomiendo!!
Greih W.
Austin, TX
e.l.f. Studio Makeup Lock & Seal uploaded by Greih W.
This product is super affordable and comes with everything you need! My only gripe with it is that it’s such an extra step and thus I tend to skip over it. Still, it helps, especially with eye makeup. I bought 2 since they were having such a great sale.
Geniveve M.
Ontario
It’s amazing... I totally recommend to get this. It totally met my expectations. I use this product a lot
Laura G.
Camden, NJ
Elf products r so affordable and this setting spray really set my makeup all day it’s a favorite and I highly recommend spray and go
mireyia A.
Sacramento
I love love love this product it just keeps all of my makeup on and it keeps it still and I love the way it just goes on and it lasts me a long time
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jasmine A.