BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Was $25, Special Holiday Price only $15! Enjoy this gorgeous, sleek mirrored palette, featuring 50 bold shades for eyes and face! Switch up your look fast, like a professional makeup artist, and create day-to-n

• I bought this for my sister because I liked the range of colors. ...1 Answers
  • Are the palettes pigmented? 3 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
Rebecca G.
Catasauqua
I think the dual palette idea is a great one but I don’t think that the eyeshadows are good at all. They’re loosely pressed and break easily with little to no color pay off, that being said the second palette is perfect! The range in bronzers and blushes is great and they are a waaaay better formula than the shadows I recommend this only for the bronzers and blushes
Cindy C.
I want this for Christmas. I love ELF products. Everything goes on silky smooth and feels natural all day long. No heavy "caking" effect. ELF is cheap and easy to find. I would definitely recommend this product.
Ebony L.
Dallas, TX
I got this little gem at my local TJ Maxx for $8. The packaging is cool the mirror is huge! That is definitely a plus. It's very beginner friendly. The pigment is smooth and quite vibrant for the shimmery colors. It has a blushe palette with some very vibrant pinks too!
Tessa C.
Terrible, terrible, terrible, terrible!!! The only thing I like about this palette is the shimmer/ glitter eyeshadow shades! The bronzer shades are shimmery and not Matte at all, the blushes are not pigmented and the Matte eyeshadows are barely there. Would not recommend
Isabel R.
St Petersburg, FL
I got this palette because it was only $6, it is a good palette if you want to create soft looks because it does not have good pigmentation, I have to wet the brush to get the pigmentation I want, the bronzers DO have pigmentation, so you have to be careful. I don't like the blushes, or at least they don't work for me because I have tan skin and they are so light.
Annaleigh D.
This palette is super affordable which is a plus but I'd rather spend more money to get better makeup. Everything in this kit is lacking pigmentation. The blush won't show up on your skin no matter how fair you are and the eyeshadow takes forever to build up to an okay color excluding a few beautiful shades.
Camden M.
Claremore, OK
This was such a great deal! Lots of colors! The packaging was nice! Color pay off was good value, some colors were more chalky than others so that's why I give 4 stars. The pigment was awesome! I would recommend to others especially people just getting into makeup!
Wilson A.
Walnut
This palette is ultimately one of the greatest affordable palettes I've tried.

If you consider the price and the amount of product it offers, certainly you'd think I'm biased. However, I can only say this review through experience as it follows.

I first started with the blush and bronzer palette which I was most excited for. I have a medium skin tone so I couldn't get a full use out of every bronzer shade. For the blushes, they are so amazing because there's the bright pinks and muted rose colors and a orange. The pigmentation is perfect and I rely on combining the colors to give me the perfect blush shade!!!

As ELF is known for hit and miss, I wasn't too excited for the eye shadows. But I was wonderfully surprised because of the color pay off and how it blended. Swatching this will not give the product any justice. It's how it communicates through the brush, and it's amazing!!!
Lanna O.
Oswego, IL
No. this product looks kiddie ( at least in my opinion) and it is. You can build the colour up however it's not a easy thing to do seeing as how lightly pigmented it is
Lena L.
Rochester, NY
Love love eyeshadow palettes and this one is fantastic. So many colors and neautrals to choose from. My eyes are blue-green so I loved playing around with this shadow. It applies smoothly and stays on for all day shine
Jean J.
Are the palettes pigmented?
Angelica P.
Elk Grove, CA
I bought this for my sister because I liked the range of colors. Is it a good palette? How are the blushes?