BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Lip Liner & Blending Brush - Create defined and enhanced lips that are blended to perfection! The e.l.f. Cosmetics smooth gliding Lip Liner & Blending Brush applies color precisely and accurately with no sharpening needed. The soft taklon bristled brush aids in blending the color evenly and naturally for a beautiful bitten lip look. Cruelty free and vegan. - Lip Liner & Blending Brush see more...

• Ok ya'll, I just bought this because I'm very unfamiliar with usi...1 Answers
  • I been thinking in buying this lip liner,but i haven't made my mi...3 Answers
  • Is this really dark and does it apply easily1 Answers
E.L.F. Studio Lip Liner & Blending Brush Fuschia
  • "I use this with potted gloss as well as for lipstick, it works great!" in 5 reviews
Anahi P.
shakopee
Review for: Wine, Wine
I really enjoyed this product because it is a beautiful product and the brush makes it 10x better because since this was my first time using it I thought that it would not be a good tone but i was truly amazed and I would recommend this to so many people because I am pretty sure that they would also enjoy it.
Alexia L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this liner leaves a matte finish and blends smooth and easily! This product is also, easy to carry around and is quite portable can fit in most bags or pockets so if you need a touch up it's there
Adeline P.
Tavares, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is really nifty! Elf's products can be hit or miss but this lip duo is a definite hit! The color is great, lines my lips perfectly, lasts all day, and 5he attached brush makes blending a breeze! I'm going to go find more shades because they're good for lining and for a total lipstick!
Makayla T.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very helpful and cheap! Always good to have this two in one in your personal makeup stash-I mean kit! Lol! I would recommend trying these elf lip liners out because they come in so many colors to choose from that will match many lipsticks!
Mae M.
Greensboro, NC
This product is great! I bought it at target at a low price and the shade that I got is like a naturally nude color. You just trace the outline of your lips and blend blend blend! It's easy, simple, and makes you feel naturally beautiful. I have yet to try out the other colors! I like how you don't have to color in your lips with it, just outlining does the job. It gives it the perfect amount of color. No need for lipsticks!
Hunter O.
Columbus , OH
I absolutely fell in love with this product. It is a lovely shade and goes so well with several lipsticks. It is a great quality and you can get so many uses for the price. It is long lasting and easy to apply! My one complaint is after a while it got a little dried out and started to break.
Pallavi R.
Milpitas, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
The formula is nice and it glides on well. The pigmentation is good and if you apply the liner and add some clear gloss, it can work. The brush on the other end is nice as well. But I did not really understand the purpose of this brush at all. Also, I got this in what they call "Dark brown". And it is milk chocolate at the best. I was hoping for a nice dark brown liner, so I am disappointed on that front. e.l.f. also needs to improve their packaging to depict the correct color of their product inside. They are off most of the times.
Alexes L.
Moscow, Pa
Review for: Natural
First off I do love the brush, it helps with precisely apply the liner but it still looks blended and natural, there isn't a wide selection of colors which is a bit of a bummer and this is not a night out on the town long wearing liner maybe if you're sitting pretty and not eating drinking or kissing but for functioning like a normal human you get a couple hours of nice color which is all most women need and for $3 it is pretty great.
Ciara L.
massapequa , NY
Review for: Natural
This is the best lip liner I have ever used. I like how it's a twist top instead of sharpening a pencil. I also LOVE the blender brush on the other side. But the best part is this lip liner only cost $3!!! This blows Mac and any other expensive make up liners out of the water. Mac is $18 for a liner you constantly need to sharpen and doesn't even come with the blending brush. The elf lip liner & blending brush is really great for the price and quality.
Ranim L.
Irvine, CA
Review for: Natural
It's a great liner, especially for the price you're paying. In fact, the quality of this liner is better than what you expect from the cost. It definitely isn't the best, but all things considered it's an excellent product withing itself. The product goes on smoothly and firmly and the blending brush is soft and gets the job. Definitely would recommend this to any other make up user. It's a high end dupe and great for those, like myself, with a tight budget.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite E.L.F product and why?
Mia I.
Collinsville, IL
How do you make a nice smokey eyes?
diana m.
22, AR - Arkansas
I been thinking in buying this lip liner,but i haven't made my mind. Does anyone have it that can tell me if its good or not?
Jessica M.
Oshawa, ON
Does this product last?
rachel d.
Is this really dark and does it apply easily