E.L.F. Studio Lip Liner & Blending Brush Fuschia  uploaded by Adeline P.E.L.F. Studio Lip Liner & Blending Brush Fuschia  uploaded by Pallavi R.E.L.F. Studio Lip Liner & Blending Brush Fuschia  uploaded by Pallavi R.
3 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Lip Liner & Blending Brush - Create defined and enhanced lips that are blended to perfection! The e.l.f. Cosmetics smooth gliding Lip Liner & Blending Brush applies color precisely and accurately with no sharpening needed. The soft taklon bristled brush aids in blending the color evenly and naturally for a beautiful bitten lip look. Cruelty free and vegan. - Lip Liner & Blending Brush see more...

• Ok ya'll, I just bought this because I'm very unfamiliar with using...1 Answers
  • I been thinking in buying this lip liner,but i haven't made my mind...3 Answers
  • Is this really dark and does it apply easily1 Answers
E.L.F. Studio Lip Liner & Blending Brush Fuschia
  • "I use this with potted gloss as well as for lipstick, it works great!" in 5 reviews
Ciara L.
Ciara L.
Massapequa, NY
Review for: Natural
This is the best lip liner I have ever used. I like how it's a twist top instead of sharpening a pencil. I also LOVE the blender brush on the other side. But the best part is this lip liner only cost $3!!! This blows Mac and any other expensive make up liners out of the water. Mac is $18 for a liner you constantly need to sharpen and doesn't even come with the blending brush. The elf lip liner & blending brush is really great for the price and quality.
Becca C.
Becca C.
Review for: Red, Red
I feel like a less problematic Kylie Jenner. I just use the lip liner to fill in my lips and I feel like a movie star and take constant selfies. Doesn't hurt that it was on sale for a dollar! This is my go-to shade for red lips that aren't too cool or too warm.
stephanie s.
stephanie s.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Red, Red
I love all of elf products they are cheap enough on a budget. I really wish they would bring back their dollar line again. Now it is more of 6 and up but I still love the prouducts
Nessa L.
Nessa L.
Review for: Red, Red
Awesome love to use this. It blends really well and the colors are nice. Elf makes really nice products and are affordable.
Gretchen L.
Gretchen L.
Review for: Natural
Kiplinger is very creamy not dry.It applies nicely too. Lip brush helps APPLY lipstick. Very precise application.
Eileen C.
Eileen C.
Review for: Red, Red
e.l.f. Cosmetics e.l.f. Lip Liner and Blending Brush, Red, 0.1 Ounce buen producto bueno bonito y barato
kodie h.
kodie h.
Proctor, AR
Review for: Natural
Very easy to use and put on . Looks nice after you up it on and not so easy to take off and I like that
Tasha S.
Tasha S.
Lyndon, IL
Review for: Red, Red
Such a beautiful shade of red this lip liner and brush duo is so perfect!!! it's that shade of red that just looks good on everyone and I absolutely am addicted to the color. decent staying power love the blending brush it's not super soft but nice n dense and I love it that way nicely applies your lip stick as well as blends out those harsh edges of your liner at only $3 yes please I bought them all...
Adeline P.
Adeline P.
TAVARES, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is really nifty! Elf's products can be hit or miss but this lip duo is a definite hit! The color is great, lines my lips perfectly, lasts all day, and 5he attached brush makes blending a breeze! I'm going to go find more shades because they're good for lining and for a total lipstick!
Jeenalyn D.
Jeenalyn D.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Natural
Have this in Wine and Red. Both are lovely and pigmented! They apply very smoothly. I tend to use these as an overall color because I just love the color of them. They can be blended with the blending brush as well.

The only problem with packaging is that there isn't anyway to differentiate the liners besides a sticker on the top of them that states the name.
Davia G.
Davia G.
Huntsville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite E.L.F product and why?
Mia I.
Mia I.
Collinsville, IL
How do you make a nice smokey eyes?
diana m.
diana m.
22, AR - Arkansas
I been thinking in buying this lip liner,but i haven't made my mind. Does anyone have it that can tell me if its good or not?
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Atmore, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Ok ya'll, I just bought this because I'm very unfamiliar with using a lip liner. This was inexpensive so I thought this would be a good product to start with. Here's my question, try as I might, I cannot seem to put the liner in the right position on my lips. Are you supposed to follow your natural lip line or go slightly above or below it? Also, how closely should your lip color (lipstick, gloss, etc) match the liner? Conundrum! HELP! Thank ya'll!!
rachel d.
rachel d.
Is this really dark and does it apply easily