Specially packaged disposable applicators for lip gloss. Perfect for quick hygienic use for any cosmetologist, makeup artist or beauty expert. Great for applying lip gloss, lipstick or any other lip product.

How much does this product cost?
What is the best way to clean this? Gloss never seems to let go of the brushes
Start your review of e.l.f. Studio Lip Gloss Wands!
2 years agoHouston, TX
I absolutely ADORE this elf matte lip colors! It is matte looking but doesn't feel matte and drying on the lips like most matte liquid lip colors. So it's great for the people who want to try a matte color but hate the way they normally feel. It's almost like a big lip liner.
2 years agoSalinas, CA
Pretty nice glosses! they have a lot of shades are they are all pretty. I like wearing them on their own and sometimes over lip liners. They are a great price and I always repurchase them when they get old or I run out. I  like getting mine at Ulta or Target.
2 years agoChicago, IL
Nothing very special. These would be good for makeup artist because it's pretty cheap but other than that it is just an applicator. The size of the applicator is a good size and can get into the corners of your lips.
2 years agoKilleen, TX
These are perfect for when my daughter has slumber parties. She can try can lip gloss out and i don't have to worry about using the same wand for myself later since i can just throw these out.
2 years agoSpring Hill , Fl
I loved this so so so so much I appreciate the way it strokes my lids it's very soft aj a good investment and I hope others will see that ! This is cute an small an doesn't take up that much space at all . Was super cheap in my opinion an I recommend it so much
2 years agoSweetwater
This product come in vvvvvv much handy.If you don't like the wand on your lip gloss this works great.I bought mine at Walmart .I use it about twice a week. I would buy it again bc it is so good.I would recommend it.
2 years ago
This wand was perfect for my glosses. Just use and clean. Boom, you ready to suit again. Fast and super efficient. I can't imagine what my life would be without it.
2 years ago
While the products that I did receive were a bit damaged, it still worked great. I always to disinfect my makeup tools which include lip wands, but it can get very difficult. These wands eliminate the need to disinfect so many times. The wands are the perfect length and are they are very sturdy.
2 years agoAmarillo
These e.l.f. Studio lip gloss wands are so neat and important to have in a makeup kit! They're super easy to use, beginner friendly and also great if you are a makeup artist or you just do makeup on others from time to time. They're very sanitary and best to use! I would highly recommend!!
4 years agoGastonia, NC
e.l.f. Studio Lip Gloss Wands uploaded by Jessica S.
These wands are perfect for an everyday use when trying to keep your products sanitary and clean. Easy to use, even easier clean up by just throwing them away. 12 in a pack is a good size for the price!