BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #73 in False Lashes

E.L.F. Brand
Fake-eyelashes-and-adhesives Category
Beauty Supplies For Women
Each Complete Lash Collection Provides The Essential Tools For Creating Beautiful, Lush Eyelashes For Any Occasion. The Lightweight And Soft Lashes Fit Comfortably On The Lash Line To Give An Enhanced Look With Easy Application. Use The Half Strips For A Natural Look Or The Full Strips For A More Dramatic Effect.

Each Collection Includes 1 Pair Of Full Eyelashes, 1 Pair Of Half Strip Eyelashes, Lash Glue And Tweezers.

DIRECTIONS
Gently Remove One Strip Of Lashes (Either Half Or Full) From The Tray And Trim If Needed To Fit Your Eye. Apply A Thin Amount Of Glue Along The Entire Length Of The Lash Strip And Allow To Set For About 30 Seconds Or Until Tacky. Using The Tweezers, Place The False Lash As Close To The Base Of Your Natural Lashes As Possible, Working From The Center Out. Hold The Lash In Place For A Few Seconds Until The Lash Strip Has A Chance To Hold. Apply Mascara If Desired. To Remove Lashes, Hold A Warm Damp Towel To The Eye And Gently Peel Off False Lashes From The Root.

ingredients:

Synthetic Hair Eyelashes
Eyelash Glue Ingredients: 2-ethyl Hexyl Acrylate, Water, Methyl Methacrylate, Sodium Ethyl Acrylate, Sodium Methyl Acrylate
E.L.F. Brand
Fake-eyelashes-and-adhesives Category
Beauty Supplies For Women

e.l.f. Studio Lash Collections - Flirty
  • "Good brand and is easy to find a good price ❤️I recommende those lashes 🖌youcan find at walgreens or cvs" in 70 reviews
  • "I'm a novice at eyelash application....e.l.f offers lashes at $1-2/set...and quite a variety to practice with. They are actually comfortable and light. Use a good glue..like DUO or Revlon. I have very sensitive eyes, these lashes nor the glue I mentioned bother me. AND, I can wear less mascara. I have a shoe box full of these little beauties...from natural to glam. No guilt in cutting them to suit the look you are going for since they are so affordable. A MAC artist said my application was pretty good..." in 20 reviews
Cheryl C.
Weeki Wachee, FL
I like e.l.f. products due to the affordability and they do have some good products but this isn't one of them.The lashes themselves are OK for the price but they don't stay on.They pop off way to often.Maybe it's the glue but I wouldn't buy them again.I prefer the magnetic eye lashes.
Kristine P.
Long beach, CA
Poor quality !maybe my standard is high but its an affordable lashes dont get me wrong but its so plastic and fake and the glue is like something that you used for your artwork at school 💔 hope they improved coz i love elf so much except for their lashes.
CHELSEA B.
The E.L.F. Flirty style fake eyelashes are one of my top favorite ones. I find that they are pretty easy to put on and they last a long time. I have loads of different false eyelashes and quite a bit of them at E.L.F. I like that these ones look natural once you put them on. My eyes may be a little smaller so I do have to cut off part of the end at the section that is at my inner eye. Otherwise, they are too long. Everyone’s eyes are different though.
Melissa B.
Havertown, PA
I loved the glue this came with but the lash band was SO long and I had to trim them to the point where I felt like I lost the effect the lashes were supposed to give. The quality was great though
Imelda R.
Mohave Valley, AZ
Wow these flirty lashes are so pretty. Their shape is stunning. If you use a spoiler to fluff them out they won’t be so stiff and they will look amazing. It’s a good product for the price it is. I highly recommend these lashes!
Judy D.
Baltimore
If you're a beginner with lashes like I am then these will be good for you. I was able to get them on relatively quickly in comparison to other higher brand lashes. I definitely recommend them.
Qua’Tesha F.
Tylertown, MS
I love trying new lashes and adhesive. They are affordable and easy to use. These lashes can be used for daily use. They don’t need to be improved in anyway and the packaging is nice. I would definitely purchase these again.
Nicole D.
Copiague, NY
I was a little skeptical when these first came out, I was not happy with the look. I tried them out and they are actually very pretty on the eye! Definetly worth the money if you’re looking for a natural eye look.
Nat A.
Love it. I honestly love all their lashes by the way. It coming with the lash glue is such a plus because you don’t have to spend unnecessary money on lash glue at another retailer
Caitlin R.
These are some of the worst eyelashes I have ever used. They’re super stiff and glue does not stick to them. The only pros I can say about these is that they’re cheap and the length and volume is good. Would not buy again.
Lesley H.
Lancaster, CA
I seen these in target one afternoon and thougt to get it buuuut i hate it when i get lashes and they have that plastic feel on the lids. how does elf lashes feel and how good does the glue stick???
Ashley C.
Scranton, PA
I am a beginner with fake eyelashes. I tried putting these and a few other lashes I got to try out and it is so frustrating. I even tried a better glue. Is it just me or are theses lashes difficult to work with? I need advice on how to get better at this and suggestions if I should try a different brand or something.
Katie W.
Sheridan, IN
Is this a good eye lash kit?
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
These lashes are so cute! How natural do they look or are they suppose to look natural? I'm a beginner at applying false lashes and don't know what to look for when shopping for a pair. Is this a good kit for beginners? If not then what would you recommend I start out with?