BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #92 in False Lashes

E.L.F. Brand
Fake-eyelashes-and-adhesives Category
Beauty Supplies For Women
Each Complete Lash Collection Provides The Essential Tools For Creating Beautiful, Lush Eyelashes For Any Occasion. The Lightweight And Soft Lashes Fit Comfortably On The Lash Line To Give An Enhanced Look With Easy Application. Use The Half Strips For A Natural Look Or The Full Strips For A More Dramatic Effect.

Each Collection Includes 1 Pair Of Full Eyelashes, 1 Pair Of Half Strip Eyelashes, Lash Glue And Tweezers.

DIRECTIONS
Gently Remove One Strip Of Lashes (Either Half Or Full) From The Tray And Trim If Needed To Fit Your Eye. Apply A Thin Amount Of Glue Along The Entire Length Of The Lash Strip And Allow To Set For About 30 Seconds Or Until Tacky. Using The Tweezers, Place The False Lash As Close To The Base Of Your Natural Lashes As Possible, Working From The Center Out. Hold The Lash In Place For A Few Seconds Until The Lash Strip Has A Chance To Hold. Apply Mascara If Desired. To Remove Lashes, Hold A Warm Damp Towel To The Eye And Gently Peel Off False Lashes From The Root.

ingredients:

Synthetic Hair Eyelashes
Eyelash Glue Ingredients: 2-ethyl Hexyl Acrylate, Water, Methyl Methacrylate, Sodium Ethyl Acrylate, Sodium Methyl Acrylate
E.L.F. Brand
Fake-eyelashes-and-adhesives Category
Beauty Supplies For Women

• These lashes are so cute! How natural do they look or are...1 Answers
  • Is this a good eye lash kit?1 Answers
  • I seen these in target one afternoon and thougt to get it...2 Answers
e.l.f. Studio Lash Collections - Flirty
  • "Good brand and is easy to find a good price ❤️I recommende those lashes 🖌youcan find at walgreens or cvs" in 70 reviews
  • "I'm a novice at eyelash application....e.l.f offers lashes at $1-2/set...and quite a variety to practice with. They are actually comfortable and light. Use a good glue..like DUO or Revlon. I have very sensitive eyes, these lashes nor the glue I mentioned bother me. AND, I can wear less mascara. I have a shoe box full of these little beauties...from natural to glam. No guilt in cutting them to suit the look you are going for since they are so affordable. A MAC artist said my application was pretty good..." in 20 reviews
Vida O.
Avenel
I just started to use eye lashes and for anyone starting out with false lashes this is the best product because it’s very affordable, you can practice applying the lashes. But overtime you can use it like twice maybe three times the lashes falls out.
Tiana J.
They are a little thin. They are good quality lashes . They feel very real . They not feel fake at all . I wish they were thick like luxury lashes . They are used for like one application and then you would have to throw them out
CHELSEA B.
The E.L.F. Flirty style fake eyelashes are one of my top favorite ones. I find that they are pretty easy to put on and they last a long time. I have loads of different false eyelashes and quite a bit of them at E.L.F. I like that these ones look natural once you put them on. My eyes may be a little smaller so I do have to cut off part of the end at the section that is at my inner eye. Otherwise, they are too long. Everyone’s eyes are different though.
Casey J.
Proctorville , OH
These are perfect for us girls who don’t like our lashes super dramatic. One of my go to lashes whenever I feel I need a boost. I rewear them about 5-6 times before I need to get a new pairs. I definitely recommend.
Jayme L.
Oak Ridge
These lashes were kind of stiff for me but the outcome was really nice. I got mine from target, they weren’t expensive at all. The band isn’t super flexible and the lashes are kind of soft. These are okay lashes.
Nyeyoka B.
VALLEY STREAM, NY
Very cute. Again, I used the wrong glue so I couldn’t say if these were great in quality. Probably give it another shot since they are so pretty. Would consider repurchasing and recommending.
Jamie L.
Middleburg
I don’t know if it’s because I don’t have much experience with lashes but these lashes would not stay on my eyes. I had to keep applying the glue and reapplying. I probably will not ever buy these again.
Qua’Tesha F.
Tylertown, MS
I love trying new lashes and adhesive. They are affordable and easy to use. These lashes can be used for daily use. They don’t need to be improved in anyway and the packaging is nice. I would definitely purchase these again.
Nat A.
Love it. I honestly love all their lashes by the way. It coming with the lash glue is such a plus because you don’t have to spend unnecessary money on lash glue at another retailer
Roseann J.
Virginia Beach
Great lashes for the price. Very inexpensive lashes decent quality. I dont feel bad using and discarding. New to lashes this is an ok place to start. They take a minute to place on the lashes but look great.
Lesley H.
Lancaster, CA
I seen these in target one afternoon and thougt to get it buuuut i hate it when i get lashes and they have that plastic feel on the lids. how does elf lashes feel and how good does the glue stick???
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
These lashes are so cute! How natural do they look or are they suppose to look natural? I'm a beginner at applying false lashes and don't know what to look for when shopping for a pair. Is this a good kit for beginners? If not then what would you recommend I start out with?
Ashley C.
Scranton, PA
I am a beginner with fake eyelashes. I tried putting these and a few other lashes I got to try out and it is so frustrating. I even tried a better glue. Is it just me or are theses lashes difficult to work with? I need advice on how to get better at this and suggestions if I should try a different brand or something.
Katie W.
Sheridan, IN
Is this a good eye lash kit?