BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #49 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This synthetic haired brush is soft, absorbent and can be used with wet or dry product. The compact, travel-size brush is perfect for precise and controlled application of bronzer, powder, or highlighter. For best results, clean or wipe brush daily.

HOW TO USE
Swirl The Brush Over The Product And Buff Onto The Face Using Broad, Circular Motions.
Clean Regularly With Brush Shampoo To Lengthen Brush Health And Prevent Excessive Shedding

• How long does it last? Does it shed? Is it too stiff?1 Answers
  • Can you use this for bronzer?3 Answers
  • I use loose powder as my foundation every day. Will this brush wo...1 Answers
e.l.f. Studio Kabuki Face Brush
  • "I use this brush to buff out my blush and bronzer, and it does a fantastic job! It's super soft too. I love how cheap and affordable it is, but it's still a great quality. " in 250 reviews
  • "Elf products are very reliable and affordable, the brushes are great for contouring and bronzers. The styling is so cute and must have for any collection. " in 30 reviews
  • "So cute, I use this for my HD powder and it works wonders, applies powder smooth and even, very soft and easy to clean as." in 18 reviews
  • "This kabuki brush is one of my favorite brushes to use it works great for applying powder and its super soft which i love. " in 16 reviews
  • "I suggested it to my best friend, mom, and sister , and they all love it and use it every day for setting powders and powder foundation . " in 13 reviews
Jenna S.
Jacksonville, FL
I've had this brush for over 2 years and its still in great condition, even after multiple vacations where it lived in the bottom of my makeup bag! The brushes are soft and distribute my powder foundation and finishing powder perfectly without trapping a lot of product. Its also a good price so I always recommend it to people who want a good product but don't want anything too fancy.
Isabel C.
south portland
Oh my God do I love this makeup brush. It's so soft and actually puts the powder on my face instead of just dragging it around or fluffing off. So easy to clean and so cheap. Great value makeup brush for such an amazing product. Mine has lasted about 2 years so far and need to buy a new one. Not because I need To, but I want to because my dogs got ahold of it. But still in working condition! Has held up immaculately. Easily 5 stars.
Shar K.
This is a really good inexpensive starter brush. It was one of my firsts and it works really well when learning to do makeup. Easy to store and carry. It does absorb quite a bit of product and after a little while it will get a bit clumpy- but it is easy to wash. Definitely recommend to younger people who dont want to spend too much money starting out in makeup.
Lela P.
I bought this brush out of desperation one day when I realized i neeeeded a kabuki in my life and this was the only one at the pharmacy. Since that day i have not put this down. This brush is so amazing and great quality, WOW. I use it every single day to apply my Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Butter Bronzer & it applies flawlessly
ashlee w.
Elf has wonderful brushes, for great prices. That being said, I love love love this kabuki brush! I use brow powder and use it to get any fallout off of my face and man it delivers. The brush hasn't shed in the year I've had it, and is incredibly soft. I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a good kabuki brush.
Lola L.
A kabuki brush is such a staple in makeup brushes and this is def a staple in my makeup bag. I usually use this to put powder foundation or even in the more summer months to apply some bronzer. It's held up for a while i've had mine for a year in a half and it still work beautiful. Also very easy to clean!
Mackenzie T.
Towson, MD
Listen, I know that everybody needs a kabuki but I'm not paying $50 for a name brand kabuki. So I paid $6 for mine, and I love it. This is one of the softest ELF brand brushes I have ever felt and it works so well to blend and blur out powders without moving products around/ taking them off my face.
Mara R.
Aurelia, IA
This brush is a lot better than higher end, expensive brushes. It works well with my powders. It cleans easily and none of the bristles have fallen out yet. It still remains soft and in great shape just like the first day I bought it. It's super inexpensive and is easy on the budget.
Shyanne V.
Columbus
YEEESSSSSS this is like the holy grail brush. Good for so many things. It’ll buff out my blush if I accidentally apply too much, it’ll sweep away any fallout I have from eye shadow, it’s incredible for any type of loose powder application. I’ll buy this brush till they stop making it.
Grettel V.
Hialeah, FL
This brush is so fluffy! I use it to blend in my foundation powder after application. After I use it, my powder looks like part of my face, blended in really well. If you are in a pinch it works great for blush and highlighter (mainly if you want a more subtle look and less exact placement). Honestly its just good to have around, having many many uses.
Gracie K.
How does it work and does it shed?
Dezi M.
Ok so I have seen this at my local drug store for like $5. Is it gonna be cheap? I would rather spend more money on a good brush then to waist.
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
Can this brush be used for liquid foundation?
emilee c.
Eureka Springs, AR
How do I get this product
Hanan H.
Dearborn, MI
Has anyone tried this? Is it any good want know if I should get and is there a better band