BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #51 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This synthetic haired brush is soft, absorbent and can be used with wet or dry product. The compact, travel-size brush is perfect for precise and controlled application of bronzer, powder, or highlighter. For best results, clean or wipe brush daily.

HOW TO USE
Swirl The Brush Over The Product And Buff Onto The Face Using Broad, Circular Motions.
Clean Regularly With Brush Shampoo To Lengthen Brush Health And Prevent Excessive Shedding

• How long does it last? Does it shed? Is it too stiff?5 Answers
  • Can you use this for bronzer?4 Answers
  • What's the difference between a kabuki brush and the norm...3 Answers
e.l.f. Studio Kabuki Face Brush
  • "I use this brush to buff out my blush and bronzer, and it does a fantastic job! It's super soft too. I love how cheap and affordable it is, but it's still a great quality. " in 250 reviews
  • "Elf products are very reliable and affordable, the brushes are great for contouring and bronzers. The styling is so cute and must have for any collection. " in 30 reviews
  • "So cute, I use this for my HD powder and it works wonders, applies powder smooth and even, very soft and easy to clean as." in 18 reviews
  • "This kabuki brush is one of my favorite brushes to use it works great for applying powder and its super soft which i love. " in 16 reviews
  • "I suggested it to my best friend, mom, and sister , and they all love it and use it every day for setting powders and powder foundation . " in 13 reviews
Kalei B.
Noxapater
This brush is amazing but has some flaws that I think can easily be worked out. For starters the hairs in the brush will fall out not only with cream products but with using this brush on my oily skin! It is soft but the hairs will be all over your face with one touch. The hairs are so thick & build together. I use this brush everyday on myself & clients to get a real feel for it. It is hard to use if your not use to it with a short handle to really hold so you lose a lot of control from this brush. I don't really recommend this brush unless ur a queen on a budget cuz I understand that. Buts its not really worth the money.
Isabel C.
S Portland, ME
Oh my God do I love this makeup brush. It's so soft and actually puts the powder on my face instead of just dragging it around or fluffing off. So easy to clean and so cheap. Great value makeup brush for such an amazing product. Mine has lasted about 2 years so far and need to buy a new one. Not because I need To, but I want to because my dogs got ahold of it. But still in working condition! Has held up immaculately. Easily 5 stars.
Shar K.
This is a really good inexpensive starter brush. It was one of my firsts and it works really well when learning to do makeup. Easy to store and carry. It does absorb quite a bit of product and after a little while it will get a bit clumpy- but it is easy to wash. Definitely recommend to younger people who dont want to spend too much money starting out in makeup.
Lela P.
I bought this brush out of desperation one day when I realized i neeeeded a kabuki in my life and this was the only one at the pharmacy. Since that day i have not put this down. This brush is so amazing and great quality, WOW. I use it every single day to apply my Physicians Formula Murumuru Butter Butter Bronzer & it applies flawlessly
lisa g.
The e.l.f. Kabuki brush has been my ride or die for years. I love the way it applies powder and have used it for everything from mineral foundation to blush and bronzer! As my makeup brush collection has grown, I now use it for just blurring powder but this little dynamo has a lifelong spot in my makeup drawer!
Lola L.
A kabuki brush is such a staple in makeup brushes and this is def a staple in my makeup bag. I usually use this to put powder foundation or even in the more summer months to apply some bronzer. It's held up for a while i've had mine for a year in a half and it still work beautiful. Also very easy to clean!
Mara R.
Aurelia, IA
This brush is a lot better than higher end, expensive brushes. It works well with my powders. It cleans easily and none of the bristles have fallen out yet. It still remains soft and in great shape just like the first day I bought it. It's super inexpensive and is easy on the budget.
Shyanne V.
Galena , KS
YEEESSSSSS this is like the holy grail brush. Good for so many things. It’ll buff out my blush if I accidentally apply too much, it’ll sweep away any fallout I have from eye shadow, it’s incredible for any type of loose powder application. I’ll buy this brush till they stop making it.
Megan B.
Puyallup, WA
For me, there is something almost nostalgic about this little brush. It was something that I had picked up on a whim when I first started doing my makeup, and honestly I had no idea what it even did.
This was almost two years ago, and it is still in impeccable condition! This little guy works SO well for brushing away excesses of powder, and works just as well for actually applying powder to my face. Even as a drugstore brush, this easily stands up with my higher end brushes.

For such a low ticket price I HIGHLY recommend adding this to your collection.
Melissa G.
One of my go to’s when I travel somewhere because it’s such a nice size. It’s so easy to use & it packs a lot of product so it’s worth buying it. It’s a reasonable price, nor pricey or cheap but it sure gets the job done, and it works the best with translucent powder.
Gracie K.
How does it work and does it shed?
Dezi M.
Ok so I have seen this at my local drug store for like $5. Is it gonna be cheap? I would rather spend more money on a good brush then to waist.
Taylor F.
Ojai , CA
Can this brush be used for liquid foundation?
emilee c.
Eureka Springs, AR
How do I get this product
Hanan H.
Dearborn, MI
Has anyone tried this? Is it any good want know if I should get and is there a better band

back