BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #45 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This anti bacterial, synthetic haired taklon brush is softer and more absorbent and can be used with wet or dry products. Be a professional makeup artist and create a flawless look with this brush! Our handy and easy to use kabuki brushes provide a light to full coverage on your face or body to ensure a flawless finish. The compact brush is perfectly sized to allow for precise and controlled application of bronzer, powder, or a highlighter on your skin. see more...

• I haven't really heard much about this elf brush what are y'all t...5 Answers
  • Do you like the handle or is it annoying?5 Answers
  • I know it was stated it's not known for shedding but it looks lik...1 Answers
e.l.f. Studio Kabuki Face Brush
  • "So cute, I use this for my HD powder and it works wonders, applies powder smooth and even, very soft and easy to clean as." in 18 reviews
  • "This kabuki brush is one of my favorite brushes to use it works great for applying powder and its super soft which i love. " in 16 reviews
  • "I suggested it to my best friend, mom, and sister , and they all love it and use it every day for setting powders and powder foundation . " in 13 reviews
  • "for the price this is my favorite kabuki brush it blends very well it's easy to clean one of my friends even complimented on it cuz she wanted one just like it and bought a different brand and hated it this is my favorite it's held together very well and the value can't be beat" in 9 reviews
  • "This is the most amazing kabuki brush I have ever used, its so soft and doesn't shed all over your face, blends perfectly and its super affordable!" in 7 reviews
Crisma G.
Crisma G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had my eye on this brush for awhile. I finally broke down and bought it. It's a GREAT brush for the price. The hairs are soft,not to dense either. Perfect for setting powder all over the face.. or body. Whatever you got going on. Haha I do have to say though... if you want to spend a lil more money, I'd buy the ECOTOOLS Domed Bronzer brush. That brush is everything to me. I absolutely love it. I Love my elf kabuki... but I reach for Ecotools more.
Crystal B.
Crystal B.
Amesbury, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
So I have in and bought a brush for my powder... I usually use the one that comes in the package...but I decided for $6 I had to get a kabuki brush. I love e.l.f. So I grabbed theirs. This brush is so soft! It blends my powder so well. My makeup looks light, even, and amazing. I was so glad I found this just in time for Spring. Now that it's warmer out, I don't need so much makeup caked on, and this spreads it out wonderfully!
Bianca M.
Bianca M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought mine at Walmart for $6.00. This brush is really good I use it for loose powder and even bronzer. The Brussels are soft. I do recomand to wash it (like any other brush) because the brush is so fluffy and big that when u don't wash it in a long time there will be left over product in the brush. But over all it is an excellent brush that I use everyday.I would defenintly buy again.
Michelle H.
Michelle H.
What a steal. I spent six years using the same Sugar brush because it offered the best coverage and not a single attempt to replace it succeeded. Then I found this magical Elf kabuki brush. It is very soft and has great coverage. It is easy to clean and the bristles don't fall out. If you want a clean, full coverage this is a great option for applying powder, bronzer and blush.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this brush for a while with mineral foundation and it worked just fine. However, when I washed it last week I noticed that some of the bristles started to come out. Now every time I try to use the brush more bristles fall out. I'm not really upset since I only paid about $5 for the brush. I just wish that I could have gotten more use out of it.
Roshmi B.
Roshmi B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
For full disclosure, I will say that I have never wanted to shell out the money on those $30 Kabuki brushes, so I cannot say how this compares to those. However, I absolutely love this brush. I use it daily for my powder foundation, and I have absolutely no complaints. My makeup looks even and smooth, and the brush has held up very well.
Olivia F.
Olivia F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This kabuki brush is amazing! When I bought it, I thought that all the bristles would fall out immediately (considering how cheap it was), but it has surprised me and lasted for a really long time! It's so soft, and perfect for blending! I've washed it a bunch of times and use it daily and it still looks and feels brand new.
Brittannie B.
Brittannie B.
Raleigh, NC
This. Is. My. Favorite. Brush. I've had it FOREVER and not once has it shed or messed up in any way. It works perfect for my powder foundation/finishing powder. I absolutely love it. I bought it from a recommendation from a friend and I would recommend it to any girl out there who uses powder.
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
I bought my kabuki elf brush like 3/4 years ago and it still works as well as ever! I love it so much. The bristles are nice and soft so it's not harsh on your face and it's easy to wash! You can use the ELF brush wash soap and it does the job. I recommend this brush to anyone and everyone!
sharee r.
sharee r.
Kenosha, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beauty on a budget definitely describe ELF products I don't think I've seen anything over $10 made by elf and I'm a personal fan of these knew brushes they released they work very good for how cheap they are. Totally one of the vest store brands to by super cheap but super worth it!
Gracie K.
Gracie K.
How does it work and does it shed?
Dezi M.
Dezi M.
Ok so I have seen this at my local drug store for like $5. Is it gonna be cheap? I would rather spend more money on a good brush then to waist.
emilee c.
emilee c.
Eureka Springs, AR
How do I get this product
Taylor F.
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Can this brush be used for liquid foundation?
Hanan H.
Hanan H.
Dearborn, MI
Has anyone tried this? Is it any good want know if I should get and is there a better band