BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #71 in Facial Makeup Brushes

This anti bacterial, synthetic haired taklon brush is softer and more absorbent and can be used with wet or dry products. Be a professional makeup artist and create a flawless look with this brush! Our handy and easy to use kabuki brushes provide a light to full coverage on your face or body to ensure a flawless finish. The compact brush is perfectly sized to allow for precise and controlled application of bronzer, powder, or a highlighter on your skin. see more...

e.l.f. Studio Kabuki Face Brush
  • "So cute, I use this for my HD powder and it works wonders, applies powder smooth and even, very soft and easy to clean as." in 18 reviews
  • "This kabuki brush is one of my favorite brushes to use it works great for applying powder and its super soft which i love. " in 16 reviews
  • "I suggested it to my best friend, mom, and sister , and they all love it and use it every day for setting powders and powder foundation . " in 13 reviews
  • "for the price this is my favorite kabuki brush it blends very well it's easy to clean one of my friends even complimented on it cuz she wanted one just like it and bought a different brand and hated it this is my favorite it's held together very well and the value can't be beat" in 9 reviews
  • "This is the most amazing kabuki brush I have ever used, its so soft and doesn't shed all over your face, blends perfectly and its super affordable!" in 7 reviews
Jennifer W.
This is a brush that I really wanted for quite some time finally purchased it and it is very soft but I do not use it nearly as much as I thought I would I just don't gravitate towards it as much as I do other brushes. I have also found that it has fall out and I've owned this for several years and it still continues to have Fallout so that is very disappointing especially considering this is one of the pricey or brushes by the brand. I would recommend looking at for a different Kabuki brush through a different brand as opposed to this one.
Brida F.
Seattle, WA
I bought this brush for $6, when even drugstore kabuki brushes were sitting around the $15 price point. I have not been disappointed in my purchase. This brush is very soft, fairly densely packed and hasn't shed a single bristle with daily use and washing over about 2 months. I use this brush every single day and couldn't do my makeup the same without it. I use it to apply my mousse foundation (Maybelline Dream Matte® Mousse Foundation) and it is completely evenly blended in under a minute. I also apply powder blush, highlight, bronzer and contour with this brush when I do those steps (blush and highlight are usually every day, bronzer and contouring are occasional). It applies powder products completely evenly also, with a light sweep on the back of my cheekbones I am done. I completely love this brush and would recommend it to anyone who uses any sort of face makeup.
Shar K.
This is a really good inexpensive starter brush. It was one of my firsts and it works really well when learning to do makeup. Easy to store and carry. It does absorb quite a bit of product and after a little while it will get a bit clumpy- but it is easy to wash. Definitely recommend to younger people who dont want to spend too much money starting out in makeup.
Barbara B.
Grants Pass, OR
I purchased this product at Ray's Food Store in Merlin, Oregon. I tried it out with the Elf Bronzer and it worked really well. The hairs on the brush are so soft. my skin can be really dry. i would recommend this product to all my friends. I put the product in a video review on my youtube channel.
Mara R.
Aurelia, IA
This brush is a lot better than higher end, expensive brushes. It works well with my powders. It cleans easily and none of the bristles have fallen out yet. It still remains soft and in great shape just like the first day I bought it. It's super inexpensive and is easy on the budget.
Kate B.
Hudson
This cute little brush is great for powders. I love have this can be a good little travel kabuki. It’s a super soft brush and a thick brush as well. I recommend this like brush. It is a good kabuki for a low price.
Lilly G.
Super soft brush! Loved the price range. The only thing that I wouldn't consider a dupe is the fact that it is very big. I use it for my setting powder. But other than the fact that it is huge I loved everything about it.
Jessica P.
Chesnee, SC
I’ve found E.L.F. Brushes to be “hit or miss.” This one to me, is definitely a hit! It’s held up great so far and it puts my powders on great! Very soft and picks up just enough product! Very happy with this brush!
Kaylee W.
I use this kabooki brush every day. The bristles don’t fall out, and it seems to blend everything together nicely. It doesn’t leave streaks, and it is simple to use. I would recommend it for a drugstore brush❤️
Sahar F.
I purchased this brush a few months ago and I love it. I use it every day to apply my HD powder. It works amazingly. It unifies the skin tone and smoothes it by applying the powder evenly on the face. It's a must-have brush for me and I highly recommend it
Gracie K.
How does it work and does it shed?
Dezi M.
Ok so I have seen this at my local drug store for like $5. Is it gonna be cheap? I would rather spend more money on a good brush then to waist.
Taylor F.
Ojai, CA
Can this brush be used for liquid foundation?
emilee c.
Eureka Springs, AR
How do I get this product
Hanan H.
Dearborn, MI
Has anyone tried this? Is it any good want know if I should get and is there a better band