e.l.f. Studio Holiday Complete Face Pale uploaded by Ruth D.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Experience this all-in-one compact including must-have makeup essentials and create looks that reflect your personal style. This Complete Face Palette is sleek and designed for beauty on-the-go. A great gift for any makeup lover! Palette Inclu

• Does this pallet have an Matt shades ?? Or do any of you guys kno...1 Answers
  • Does this shadow stay on? I have bought a palette from them befor...1 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
Briannah
I love this.it is the most amazing thing ever I would definitely use is again.i had it for two years and unfortunately I ran out but I loved this product and I definitely plan on using this product again
Sarah M.
York, PA
I always get so nervous when buying big sets like this. I'm always afraid that the pigments in the colors will be poor. However the elf set is beyond amazing! I would buy this over any name brand set any day!
Amy L.
King George, VA
I got this for myself and my daughter, we both love it! I mainly use the eyeshadows but she uses everything. Definitely a good deal and very nice products. It woul be nice to have different color shade options to better suit different complexions. This does have a lot of variety but more specialized tints for the powders and blushes would definitely merit five stars.
Catrice F.
Arvada, CO
This set is fabulous, it has everything you need for a light makeup day or fancy colors for a party. It might not have all the bells and whistles but as far as colors go it is awesome to keep handy for any outing
Katie O.
Astoria, NY
I received this as a gift and was initially apprehensive about such a large selection but I'm pleasantly surprised! There was a wide range of colors which suited all sorts of occasions. The palette itself wasn't very sturdy which would be my only suggestion to work on.
Misty H.
Campbellsvlle, KY
I love elf! Being a cost conscious mama, I have to save where I can. Elf helps me do that. My girls and I love their products. This product included. Everything is right at your fingertips, helps in busy times! Great price and great quality. Will def buy again! Also great for gifts!
Alea P.
E.L.F is hands down my fave makeup brand. May not be the top of the top by their products aren't only Animal cruelty FREE but they are AFFORDABLE and AMAZING. Their products never fail me and I love everything the brand stands for.
Shelby L.
Gilmer, TX
I love this pallet because there's so many different ways to use it. I always get one around Christmas. They're such a good value they usually last me the entire year. I love the bronzer included in it. 10/10 recommend!
Cindy T.
Garland
I love used this product for my eyes before I lived using it , because the color never faded it was there lleven though I was at games or party's and I sweat it still doesn't fade . I Continue buying it .
Aly L.
Mesa, AZ
Ever wondered what it would be like to own every shade of eyeshadow? Not anymore! If it isn't already there, you can easily make almost any color out of this box of eye shadows, it's insane
Michel L.
Doral, FL
Does this pallet have an Matt shades ?? Or do any of you guys know if elf has any Matt eye shadow pallets or any other affordable brands ?
amber s.
Louisville, KY
Does this shadow stay on? I have bought a palette from them before and it seems like it wore off by the end of my work day.