BeautyFaceFacial Skincaree.l.f. Cosmetics
elf Studio High Definition Powder - Corrective Yellow (3 Pack)

e.l.f. Studio High Definition Powder - Corrective Yellow (3 Pack)

The e.l.f. High Definition Powder is a translucent, versatile loose powder that creates a flawless, "soft focus" effect to the skin. Masks fine lines and imperfections for a glowing, radiant complexion. This incredibly soft and invisible powder is ideal for everyday wear, either alone or over your favorite e.l.f. foundation. Our HD Powder is a makeup artist and e.l.f. customer favorite, and at only $6, it can be yours at a fraction of the cost of the competition! DIRECTIONS The microfine particles are designed to be used with high-definition camera technology or for everyday wear. Apply powder all over the face for a professional and youthful look of perfection. INGREDIENTS Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Silica. Net Wt. 0.28oz / 8g e.l.f. Cosmetics Face Powders Category 3 Pack

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of e.l.f. Studio High Definition Powder - Corrective Yellow (3 Pack)!
Tina B.
Anderson, SC
e.l.f. Studio High Definition Powder - Corrective Yellow (3 Pack) uploaded by Tina B.
I like this powder a lot! As you can probably tell by my profile I’m obsessed with Elf products! They always satisfy! Super affordable and as good quality as high end brands. If you are a mua/mue you need to add Elf to your collection If you haven’t yet.
Gabriela  A.
Bossier City, LA
Sooo good for the price! Great setting powder option to add a little bit more coverage if you want a natural look. I always use it on top of concealer on my work days and the makeup is set for all day.
Lisa F.
Pittsburgh, PA
This powder sets my concealer under my eyes and leaves a brightening effect. Blends easily into my face setting powder for a flawless finish. I don’t need much of it and it’s price point is great. Great powder. It is a staple in my daily routine.
Yancy Magdalena R.
Montréal, QC
Este polvo me encanta 💖 su color amarillo te hace resaltar entre los tonos de tu contornos y se mira muy muy lindo.

Looking for your answer?