6 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This high definition, skin firming concealer hides imperfections and regenerates the skin for added radiance. Minimizes fine lines and helps even skin tone for a youthful look. The formula is infused with key ingredients Vitamin C, Green Tea and Mulberry see more...

• Does this product last all day? Is it any good because i have been ...3 Answers
  • What exactly does this concealer help with and is it worth purchasing?3 Answers
  • Does this work as well as the Maybelline Fit Me concealer?2 Answers
Diana S.
Diana S.
Philadelphia, PA
Considering i look like a zombie every morning, this stuff helps brighten my eyes up. That's not to say it covers completely, because it doesn't. I can still see my under eye circles through this, just not as much. It does make a bit of difference though.

I wouldn't build it up with this concealer, because it can get cakey if you have dry skin in certain areas. Instead I've been trying others to see what covers well. Maybe there would be a difference if I used foundation, but I don't, I don't really need to. So for concealer I bring it all the way down, and then all the way to my temples in a triangle shape. So in a way, I'm not only concealing, but highlighting as well. It's a matte looking highlight which is great for a natural looking face.

I never like to do too much, for school, to go out, anything. Even today when I'm about to just meet up with some friends on a cold rainy spring day for a beer; I just want a little to go a long way. Can you see a difference?
Shannon R.
Shannon R.
Review for: e.l.f. Studio HD Lifting Concealer
I rather like both the Balancing (dark circles) and Adjusting (redness) version of this HD Lifting Concealer (I prefer them much more over their Studio Corrective Concealer, in Erase & Conceal). The formula is nice, goes on smoothly and blends well. The coverage isn't "wonderful", but for the low cost it works rather well (especially if you can grab it during a sale); and under my foundation and concealer it works nicely.
Seeing the previous review I feel I should mention that I don't yet have the fine lines to conceal and can't comment on that, for me they do work well though.
Do recommend (especially on sale) and will be repurchasing when needed.
Ishanie N.
Ishanie N.
Johns Creek, GA
All time favorite concealer!!
I recently have started getting adult acne which results in me ending up with quite a few post breakout blemishes. First thing I did was head to Sephora to get one of the more expensive concealers out there, but alas nothing would give me all day coverage. Then on a whim I picked this out at an e.l.f store (it's like $3!) and there's been no turning back! This provides flawless all day coverage. And all this for under $5!! I now make it a point to always keep a spare bottle of this product so that I never run out!
Molly P.
Molly P.
Best thing about this product is that it is very affordable. The quality isn't bad at all. I like using at least 2 shade lighter to lift up my under eye area as a highlight. Once it is set it looks like it's a shade darker in my opinion so this is why I tend to grab 2 shade lighter than I normally would choose. Definitely takes a while to dry. Kinda sticky. Just got to set it with a setting powder. Other than that it is a good drug store product of you don't want to go out and waste tons of money. Oh and it is transferable.
Meredith S.
Meredith S.
Berkley, MI
Review for: Light
I've been trying a lot of ELF products out lately since they revamped the line. This isn't my favorite concealer, but it's not the worst. It's a good, lightweight concealer but it really didn't do much for my under eye. I would recommend for those who don't have super dark bags because it won't really cover them all too well. Of course, you cannot beat the price point! However, I would spend a few extra bucks towards the Maybelline Fit Me concealer because I think it works much better.
Morgan H.
Morgan H.
Torrington, CT
Such an amazing concealer! I had heard mixed reviews in the past and they deterred me from purchasing it. But, I recently had coupons for my local store for ELF so I figured I would give it a shot. So glad that I did! Superb coverage and little to no creasing under my eyes. Adds a bit of lift actually. And, even covers my dark circles. It's super blendable as well, which is a total plus. It lasts for hours, too. Definitely can't go wrong for $3!!
Juderssa F.
Juderssa F.
Rockford, IL
This is exactly my shade and I'm a light to medium complexion . I use this color with a dot of the brightening one and boom instant lift and highlight. It wears beautifully and natural with a light hand of powder to set it. I'm use the fit me concealer in 20 sand just in case you need a comparison ( that's a perfect highlight concealer for me.) go for it and you will not regret it <3
Hiba N.
Hiba N.
Okay let me break this down for you, the concealer is good.If you have light to medium skin tone it will work fine for you. If you have dry/combination skin this will work fine for you. If you have darker skin avoid. The darkest shade is too light for anyone with an nc 45 or above it can work but isn't gonna be easy or pretty. It didn't clump whcih is a plus.
Bridget Y.
Bridget Y.
I got it in the shade fair. It's not that light like at all. And when I put it under my eyes, it sat there for just a couple seconds so I could find my brush and it turned sooooo oily and didn't really cover anything. And my skin is usually dry so I know it wasn't my skin that made it oily. I only paid $3 for it so at least I didn't pay a ton for it.
Liz M.
Liz M.
I bought this concealer about a month ago or so. It is easy to blend but I do not feel it has much coverage. Also, I pulled this out recently to use and I noticed a white film on the middle of the concealer and a weird reddish/orangish color building up. Most likely I won't be using this anymore because of that. Concerned it might affect my skin.
Aubrey R.
Aubrey R.
Carrollton, VA
I have a huge problem with concealer creasing very easily under my eyes, would you recommend this product with my problem?
Ive been trying to find a great concealer that will cover my under eye bags , but yet havnt found one that suits me. Has anyone tried this one? and if so is it great coverage?
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
San Jose, CA
What exactly does this concealer help with and is it worth purchasing?
Kaylee H.
Kaylee H.
West Liberty, OH
Does it smudge easily? And is it water resistant?
Giselle R.
Giselle R.
Round Rock, TX
Does this product last all day? Is it any good because i have been wanting to buy it.