e.l.f. Studio Glossy Gloss uploaded by Hillari I.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Looking for ultra shine without the shimmer? Glossy Gloss is here! Our high shine, pigmented Glossy Gloss delivers a beautiful sheen and a rich tint of color to your pout. Great for wearing alone or over your favorite e.l.f. Cosmetics lipstick, lip pencil

e.l.f. Studio Glossy Gloss
  • "It's really good and pigmented. It isn't sticky like some gloss is and it is very glossy. It is moisturizing. Has a nice brush applicator that isn't too big or too small. It's a great deal considering how cheap it is and how good of a product it is." in 8 reviews
Jessica M.
Fairfax, VA
It cost a couple bucks, it isnt sticky, it makes your lips shiny. What more could you ask for? I keep a ton of elf glosses kicking around because they are so cheap and they really do look nice. They tend to get thrown in my purse bc I am not too worried if they get lost. Definitely worth the price.
Taylor S.
Can you say sticky?? I have this in a light pink color and it’s something I’ve kept for years because it’s full but every time I go to use it I remember why I don’t. The color is too translucent and as I said before it’s too sticky! It wipes right off if you eat or drink anything. Moral of the story: save your time and money!!
Shannon F.
Indianapolis, IN
E.L.F is one of the best cosmetic products for the price hands down. They don’t have as many products as the typical cosmetic product but every product I have purchased has exceeded my expectations .
Samantha D.
Deer Park, NY
I was disappointed in this product the applicator was like a brush and the bristles fall off and it’s hard to apply the color doesn’t last and it makes you look messy and cheap. I do not recommend this product.
Julia N.
It is really glossy and has a nice pigmentation but it's really sticky so it's really terrible to wear on a windy day if you have long hair. I just don't really enjoy the formula of this lip gloss. Will not purchase again.
Caitlin B.
Atlanta, GA
I rarely think it's worth spending a lot of money on lip gloss, and this is a great affordable product. Gives a nice glossy shine without feeling sticky. I definitely recommend this for an everyday gloss at a great price point.
Sheri P.
La junta, CO
This is lovely. Not sticky but still glossy. Just for that perfect amount of shine. It last for about 2-3 hours without reapplying. I think elf does a great job of keeping their items affordable ! I would recommend this for sure
Malesa H.
Pasco , WA
I like how glossy but not wet wet looking this is. I feel the color payoff is great without the steak of other cheap products. The only flaw I saw was it didn’t last long.
Linae B.
Midlothian, VA
I usually wear lipstick and liquid lippies, but I've recently started wearing lipgloss and this elf lipgloss is one of my favorites! It's super glossy and it's not sticky either! I love it❤️
Niara A.
Brooklyn, NY
I wish I could still find this in stores. It was one of the best drugstore lip glosses I've used. Very shiny, right amount of color, and not sticky. And only $3.