BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This synthetic haired brush is soft, absorbent and can be used with wet or dry products. For best results, clean or wipe brush after each use.

- Use to lightly dust on powder or to contour.
- Create soft color over the cheeks or apply a touch of loose powder to cover shine.
- Unique fan shape blends for a flawless finish.
* Vegan Friendly

How To Use

Use To Remove Fallen Eye-makeup By "Fanning" Away Product. To Add Color To The Face, Dip Into Powder And Dust On Color To Highlight Cheekbones For A Soft And Natural Look.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• Is this worth buying? I'm looking for a long lasting and ...1 Answers
  • Does this brush hold its shape over time and after being ...1 Answers
  • Does any one know where you can get one of the elf fan br...1 Answers
e.l.f. Studio Fan Brush
  • "This fan brush just just as well as those $29 one. I love use for blush. It blends in well." in 12 reviews
Kennedi V.
I have always loved Elf products so when I was looking for a affordable Fan brush and came across this I was curious to see how well it applied so I decided to buy it. I got this particular Fan Brush from Target which does sell other Elf brushes as well. The brush is soft and whenever I use it to apply my makeup it has a natural look to it. I would definitely recommend this brush if your looking for a affordable (drugstore) makeup brush.
Brenda V.
Modesto, CA
It was good while it lasted. I had it for couple of years I really like it and love the price too. I was cleaning my brushes today and it just came apart lol. I would use it for my highlighter, now I need to purchase new highlighter brush any recommendations?.
anisha h.
America
I'm not a fan of this fan brush because it doesn't pick up much product and creates alot of fallout which I don't like also I live a heavy highlight so..... Ya that's that but I feel like those who love a simple highlighting with barely any product on the brush would love this but for me it's just not working
Linzel S.
Canyon
Best drugstore brush for highlighters. Ive owned this brush for years and it has held up to constant daily use without falling apart. They’re aren’t any loose bristles and the bristles are also very soft and fluffy. Definitely worth it and great for anyone on a budget
Benita R.
Denver
I love elf brushes especially this one. I know many people like to apply highlighter with a presise brush but I apply it with this fan brush and it works amazing. It doesn't shedd and it is really affordable. I would recommend this to anyone who loves to apply highlighter or any other product with different brushes.
Isabella N.
It was okay for a brush I got just starting out makeup, but the more i used it the less I liked it. It doesn’t pick up that much product, nor does it have a good application; very patchy. I would look into the Morphe highlighting brush for an inexpensive alternative.
Tanaiya J.
this brush is terrible. don’t ever buy this. it doesn’t pick up any product. wasn’t pricey but it needs more brush hairs. bought it from the dote shopping app. would not buy this ever again. the only brush from elf that I have not had a positive experience with.
Janelle R.
Norman
I love highlighters and fan brushes, and typically love e.l.f. products but this fell way short. It was flimsy, and I had to grind it into my highlighter and it still barely picked up product. Maybe for a loose product, but not what I expected at all.
Brittani C.
Bremerton, WA
This brush is a little flimsy. Definitely feels cheap, but it is only a dollar. Bought at Walgreens. Barely use it when given other options and usually only for nose high lighting and Cupid’s bow. I would not necessarily recommend this brush
Colette F.
A great fan brush for the how cheap it is! Very thin and doesn’t have a lot of weight to it but it’s not too flimsy. Never had a problem with it losing any brush hairs or breaking. Very nice for brushing away loose powders or lightly applying a highlight.
Sarah M.
Sydenham , ON
Anyone else use this brush to do nails? I've used fan brushes before but looking for a thin one.
Ruby P.
How durable is this kind of brush? and how do the bristles feel?
Dre C.
What is this brush for?
Becky S.
Sacramento, CA
Is this used for anything other than highlighting?
ally d.
Does this brush hold its shape over time and after being washed?

back