BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This synthetic haired brush is soft, absorbent and can be used with wet or dry products. For best results, clean or wipe brush after each use.

- Use to lightly dust on powder or to contour.
- Create soft color over the cheeks or apply a touch of loose powder to cover shine.
- Unique fan shape blends for a flawless finish.
* Vegan Friendly

How To Use

Use To Remove Fallen Eye-makeup By "Fanning" Away Product. To Add Color To The Face, Dip Into Powder And Dust On Color To Highlight Cheekbones For A Soft And Natural Look.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

Buy on Target*
  • "This fan brush just just as well as those $29 one. I love use for blush. It blends in well." in 12 reviews
Mackenzie S.
Plymouth
Love love love this brush. I use it everytime I do my makeup. It is extremely effective in lightly dusting highlight above the cheekbones. It applies beautifully and even. It isn't splotchy or uneven at all. It picks up the perfect amount of product for application.

After washing this brush, its shape is still intact and it doesn't shed either. The bristles are extremely soft and work perfectly with any powder highlight! For $3 this brush is perfect for achieving a flawless and bold highlight! Highly recommend it and will repurchase!
Kennedi V.
I have always loved Elf products so when I was looking for a affordable Fan brush and came across this I was curious to see how well it applied so I decided to buy it. I got this particular Fan Brush from Target which does sell other Elf brushes as well. The brush is soft and whenever I use it to apply my makeup it has a natural look to it. I would definitely recommend this brush if your looking for a affordable (drugstore) makeup brush.
Monica T.
Monument, CO
So this was my first fan brush purchase and it works good for some applications and not so much for others. For contouring it works great!!! It Puts a nice sharp line on place if your face that you want the definition. I’m not such a fan for highlighter though. The powder seems to not stay on the brush making it hard to apply.
Brenda V.
Modesto, CA
It was good while it lasted. I had it for couple of years I really like it and love the price too. I was cleaning my brushes today and it just came apart lol. I would use it for my highlighter, now I need to purchase new highlighter brush any recommendations?.
Raelina W.
I use this fan brush all the time to apply my highlighter. The fan brush is dense enough to pick the product up and apply it evenly on my cheeks, nose and forehead. I got the fan brush from target and I recommend all of E.L.F ‘s brushes because they are great quality especially fo the price.
Madison🌻 H.
Shubuta
This product is nice but it doesn’t pick up much product and it doesn’t apply it very well on the skin. I think it has something to do with the fact that it doesn’t have a lot of bristles or hairs. If it was more dense I think it would work better but it’s a good brush for beginers
Benita R.
Denver
I love elf brushes especially this one. I know many people like to apply highlighter with a presise brush but I apply it with this fan brush and it works amazing. It doesn't shedd and it is really affordable. I would recommend this to anyone who loves to apply highlighter or any other product with different brushes.
Linzel S.
Kress, TX
Best drugstore brush for highlighters. Ive owned this brush for years and it has held up to constant daily use without falling apart. They’re aren’t any loose bristles and the bristles are also very soft and fluffy. Definitely worth it and great for anyone on a budget
Isabella N.
It was okay for a brush I got just starting out makeup, but the more i used it the less I liked it. It doesn’t pick up that much product, nor does it have a good application; very patchy. I would look into the Morphe highlighting brush for an inexpensive alternative.
Taylor F.
Did not like this brush at all. I received this brush in a set with a variety of other elf brushes which I use often, but this brush is useless. It’s very thin and flimsy (somewhat expected by a fan brush) but it held no product whatsoever and I ended up tossing it
Sarah M.
Sydenham , ON
Anyone else use this brush to do nails? I've used fan brushes before but looking for a thin one.
Ruby P.
How durable is this kind of brush? and how do the bristles feel?
Dre C.
What is this brush for?
Becky S.
Sacramento, CA
Is this used for anything other than highlighting?
ally d.
Does this brush hold its shape over time and after being washed?