4 colors available

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Achieve color intensity for your eyes with twist-up ease. Lines eyes for dark definition. Enhances eyes with a soft shimmer color. ; Ingredients Eyeliner: Synthetic Beeswax, Copernicia Cerifera Wax, Ceresin Wax, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Mica, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, BHT, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Iron Oxides , Titanium Dioxide . Shadow: Paraffin Wax, Microcrystalline Wax, Cpernica Cerifera Wax, Castor Oil, Bis-Digylceryl Polyacryladipate-2, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, BHT, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Iron Oxides ,  Titanium Dioxide . see more...

• I cant seem to ever fine an eyline that stays.. Who would recommend...1 Answers
  • Hi Is this waterproof? Does it crack or flake?1 Answers
  • I was looking into the e.l.f. web site and I found out that e.l.f. ...2 Answers
Stormy C.
Stormy C.
Denton, TX
I have this in the purple/plum combination. The eyeliner(plum) is good, which is why this product gets two stars instead of one. I'm terrible at eyeliner and this is an easy, thin cream pencil that glides on. The plum color is lovely and adds a nice pop of color without being too bright or flashy.

The eyshadow, however. Do I ever hate this eyeshadow. First, it's not purple at all, but more of a brown with hints of purple. It's incredibly thick and dry, making it impossible to put on without tugging at the eyelid, and even with primer seems to slid right off(and I don't have oily skin at all). For $2, I'd rather just skip it and buy a plum eyeliner by itself.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Milwaukie, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really like this product. It's great when I just want a soft day look, I'll just use the liner on my lid to thicken my lash line and I use the shadow side to give a little color in the crease. For night I use the brown as a base layer and then smudge the shadow over top for a smokey eye. The liner goes on easily and doesn't irritate my eyes at all. The shadow is very blendable. I use an eye primer, otherwise they tend to migrate a bit. My only complaint is hat the liner runs out before the shadow. But at $3 or what we I paid for it, I'll just keep buying it, because it's a bargain.
Vanessa C.
Vanessa C.
Review for: 81106 Midnight Blue
I like the thin eyeliner side, not the "grey" side. I used the black eyeliner side for regular liner, and the grey side as liner as well. To me the grey "shadow" was much to sticky and wet feeling to be a shadow, even using my favorite Urban Decay primer. I would purchase this again, and use it as liner like I do now. Not my favorite product, but it works and seems to last pretty long, even when i sweat or cry.
Ana A.
Ana A.
Review for: Pearl Glow
I use both sides as an inner highlight for my eye and it's so beautiful it lasts all day and just makes my eyes pop and bigger. Unfortunately, the other shades do not work out for me as eyeshadows they do not blend and do not work! If I recommend any color it would be this one, you can even use it as a base for your other shadows to make them pop! Hope this helped!
Chi A.
Chi A.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: 81106 Midnight Blue
This was my first eyeliner, and it does a great job. I love both sides. The eyeliner part is like a crayon and it glides on smoothly, the only downside is that my lids get oily and it tends to disappear by the end of the day. Besides that, I love it. The shadow side is great too, I usually use it as a silver eyeliner on my upper lashline to make my eyes pop.
Megan V.
Megan V.
Hamburg, NY
Review for: 81106 Midnight Blue
This liner is usually my go to because it's inexpensive and it is a duo for eyeshadow and liner so it's great for being on the go. However, I do find that the liner smudges so easy and it's often difficult to keep the liner end sharp enough or small enough to make great lines. If you're pressed for cash I recommend this, but probably not your everyday wear.
Randi Y.
Randi Y.
Review for: 81106 Midnight Blue
This is okay for peeps that like to match/coordinate their eyeshadows with colored liners, but neither the eyeshadow stick nor the eyeliner is great. But I don't know if I'm biased because I'm not a huge fan of cream shadows. I will say that I do like the stick format because it gives me an interesting kind of control you don't get with a brush.
Deja S.
Deja S.
Review for: 81106 Midnight Blue
I actually really like this, One side has eyeliner the other has a sparkle stick eye shadow. I have dark brown eyes and I used it to tight line my eyes. I really like it for that. I don't really do it much, and end up losing this, but It was a good product for the price and it's like a 2 and 1. It goes on very smooth,and is really dark.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The stick is very convenient and makes getting ready in the morning even easier. The eyeliner is an easy to control gel formula that can camouflage mistakes.  Unfortunately, the eyeshadow didn't last long at all on my eyelids.  I used it with and without a primer and found that the color only lasted a few hours (at best).
Remy O.
Remy O.
Saranac Lake, NY
Review for: 81106 Midnight Blue
I have this product in plum and it is my favorite eyeliner! It is very subtle but it's just enough to make my eye's pop. I have blue eyes and it complements them really well. It does smudge quite easily. I don't use the eyeshadow portion very frequently as it doesn't blend very well. It is a cheap eyeliner and I would buy it again.
Anastasia V.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
How long does this last?
Terri D.
Terri D.
Lebanon, IN
Is this easy to use for a beginner?
Renee F.
Renee F.
Atwater, CA
Is this eyeshadow blend able or will it disappear with darker shades
Beatriz S.
Beatriz S.
How many other colors is this product available in?
Monica H.
Monica H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Never seen this before, where can I find it ?