BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #16 in Eyelash Curlers

Create Gorgeous Curled Lashes That Appear Larger And More  Defined With This Sleek Design Creates fuller and more distinct curled lashes Comfortably fits all eye shapes The ergonomic shape provides control and ease of use Made In China see more...

• Anyone else lose eyelashes when using this or any other curler or...6 Answers
  • Id this eyelash curler more effective than say more expensive bra...4 Answers
  • is this a really good curler??? I bought their $1 curler and it d...4 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
Krystal B.
Houston
Beauty Junkie Expert
This eye last curler works wonders. Definitely curls my lashes for all day wear. Burn the curler to get that extra curl.

***disclaimer, do not burn your lashes off if you try the burn applicator trick. Let cool for a few seconds. Test out warmness by touching it on the lips prior to curling lashes.
Lucy W.
New York
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would use this eyelash curler with caution. I got mine for free with an Elf order I placed online, and I was really excited to try it, but after about a month or two of use, it ripped half of my eyelashes out. I believe this happened because the black cushion thing became too worn out.
Kara M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I do not use an eyelash curler very often, as I feel like if you have the right mascara, there isn’t a need. But, when I do use it, it works okay considering the price. There are times when it sticks to my eyelashes and I have to be extra cautious.
Stephanie R.
Staten Island , NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best curler I bought! I’ve spent a ton of money on curlers and they either fell apart or didn’t work that great. This is my favorite curler and I love how affordable it is. The replacement pieces are affordable as well and easy to put on.
Amina C.
Meridian, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I cannot live without an eyelash curler in my makeup bag. But this little tool can range from high to low when it comes to prices. I’m not really willing to pay $12 for an eyelash curler so when I saw the e.l.f curler for about $1 I bought right away.

And I have to say it does not disappoint. I have long eyelashes but they aren’t curled which makes it hard to apply mascara without using an eyelash curler. But this curler curls them perfectly and keeps them curled throughout the day!
Helen B.
Lakewood, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I believe that there are some makeup products that should only be bought as drugstore products. For eyelash curlers, they definitely fall into that category. These are available at Target for $2 and if you can curl your eyelashes with a spoon, these definitely work. I love the price, I love that it works, and I just love elf for making everything affordable. These are so great, I would always buy them again. It hasn't broken and I've had it for years.
***TLDR; Durable, cheap, and will get the job done!
Sarah V.
Cincinnati, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my e.l.f lash curler. I’ve bought this product multiple times because it’s only $1-2! Whenever my curler gets a bit too gross I’ll just buy myself a new one because they’re so cheap! I will continue using this
angela U.
Peoria
Beauty Junkie Expert
This works pretty well on my eyelashes. I bought it at Walmart and I like it. It was very easy to use. It’s part of my arsenal. It works really good and isn’t expensive. I would buy this again and recommend it.
Megan T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this eyelash curler within the past month or two and I use it every time I do my makeup. The price is really good and once its warm it curls very well for me. The curl last for hours and it looks great. I wasn't going to get it at first because I've never had good luck with any eyelash curler's before but I'm glad I did get this one!! I would definitely recommend it to people. I even got my mom to buy one :)
Jevaeh W.
Tulsa Ok
Beauty Junkie Expert
It’s works very good for my eyelashes this my go to product to lift my eyelashes up easy to use I tried others just didn’t work but I’m not saying it will work for everyone but I do recommend you try it before you judge it .
Mel S.
Amherst, MA
Anyone else lose eyelashes when using this or any other curler or is it just me?
Latoya B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Id this eyelash curler more effective than say more expensive brands?
Karelina D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
is this a really good curler??? I bought their $1 curler and it does NOTHING to my lashes! It doesn't even grab on to them!
Hayley S.
Dothan, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
How is this eyelash curler compared to the more expensive ones?
Vanesa R.
Sunnyside, WA
Although I like this curler is there another one you would recommend? Do they sell replacement rubber pieces separately?