e.l.f. Studio Eyelash Curler uploaded by Kayla T.e.l.f. Studio Eyelash Curler uploaded by Sammy C.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #7 in Eyelash Curlers

Create Gorgeous Curled Lashes That Appear Larger And More  Defined With This Sleek Design Creates fuller and more distinct curled lashes Comfortably fits all eye shapes The ergonomic shape provides control and ease of use Made In China see more...

• Id this eyelash curler more effective than say more expensive brands?4 Answers
  • is this a really good curler??? I bought their $1 curler and it doe...4 Answers
  • Where on earth can I find replacement pads for this curler IN STORE...2 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
Holly H.
Holly H.
Philadelphia, PA
I find myself picking this up everyday instead of my shiseido's curler. This works great for my almond shape eyes. My co-worker has long lashes, big eyes and she curls this by increments. 3 curls from left, mid, to right and her lashes looked great. I have smaller almond asian eyes and one curl makes all my lashes stick up. However, my sis-in-law has round eyes with short lashes and she didn't like it. She's sticking to her Shu uemura. I guess with the way this curler is made, it would be hard to pick up short lashes. Oh well, for the price you can't really complain.
Jeannifer S.
Jeannifer S.
The eyelash curler is generally my tool necessary whenever I go to make up, I have one for about 2 years and it works really well, the trick is knowing use, there are girls who refuse to use this tool of fear or just because no they know how to make proper use of the tool, for me all good, clear that each has something special, but at the end all are used for the same purpose "curl lashes". My romendación is not to refuse to use this tool is always good to learn new things, remember that practice makes perfect, the more will come out best practice them.
Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This curler isn't the best but isn't the worst either. It works at first pretty good and does the job. However, with time it starts breaking and getting caught when you curl your eyelashes which made me fear that they would be pulled out. It's fairly flimsy and isn't the sturdiest tool that I have from ELF. The pads get worn down fairly quickly too which is a shame. Wish it was better. My opinion, spend a few extra dollars and get a Revlon eyelash curler that will last you.
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really don't like this eyelash curler. I have an elf eyelash curler from probably 3 or 4 years ago and it is much better. I did get this for only $1 and it came with a refill pad so I will be using this for really only this pad. It doesn't really do anything for my eyelash and it is kind of difficult to actually use. I don't recommend it even for the $1 price tag. (Unless you need a refill pad that would work with this size and shape)
Melody O.
Melody O.
Everson, WA
I have tried numerous eyelash curlers in the past. I recently decided to give the Elf Eyelash Curler a try because it was so reasonably priced! I couldn't be happier with this product! I mean seriously! I curled my eyelashes so nicely and they stayed that way ALL live long day! I liked it so well, I went a week later and bought another one to keep on hand!!!! Yes. I love this curler!
Jazmine G.
Jazmine G.
It's cheap, It's handy, but I'm not a fan. My eyelashes always painfully get stuck in these and I thought it was a defective curler so I bought a new one and the same happened. There's an opening on the side of the curler that likes to rip your lashes out which sucks. I wish the pad also wasn't so hard to break into. Doesn't curl my lashes well enough.
Corinnia B.
Corinnia B.
I bought this for one dollar, and it is actually pretty good, curls the lashes great, doesn't pinch, so what else do you need/want? I only have one problem with it... I cannot find the replacement pad things. Mine has been split for awhile and I need to replace the cushion, I saw a pack of them once, and haven't seen them since. Help?
Mariell T.
Mariell T.
East Haven, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Decent eyelash curler for a cheap price. It lasts me a pretty long time. I didn't like it at first the rubber part was too hard and was annoying but after time it was easier to use. I find that curling my lashes after I've applied mascara with this is awful because it sticks all over and makes it look crappy. I always curl before.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Purchased this in Target to try; not as great as a curl than my older lash curler but does the job. I have longer lashes to begin with so I don't need a huge amount of curl. I do wish that the handles were easier to close; maybe it's just the one I purchased. It's a good bargain, but probably wouldn't purchase again.
Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price this curler isn't bad- my lashes are slightly curled natural, so I only need a little bit of an extra curl to lengthen them and this does the trick. I have rounder eyes, so the shape does not grab my smaller, inner lashes very well, but I just curl them separately at a different angle and it works fine.
Karelina D.
Karelina D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
is this a really good curler??? I bought their $1 curler and it does NOTHING to my lashes! It doesn't even grab on to them!
Mel S.
Mel S.
Amherst, MA
Anyone else lose eyelashes when using this or any other curler or is it just me?
Latoya B.
Latoya B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Id this eyelash curler more effective than say more expensive brands?
Vanesa R.
Vanesa R.
Sunnyside, WA
Although I like this curler is there another one you would recommend? Do they sell replacement rubber pieces separately?
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Waco, TX
Where on earth can I find replacement pads for this curler IN STORE? (I'm avoiding paying shipping on their website for something that's only $1.....) I've checked Walmart, Target, local grocery store. I'm running out of options lol