e.l.f. Studio Eyelash Curler uploaded by Sammy C.e.l.f. Studio Eyelash Curler uploaded by Kayla T.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #8 in Eyelash Curlers

Create Gorgeous Curled Lashes That Appear Larger And More  Defined With This Sleek Design Creates fuller and more distinct curled lashes Comfortably fits all eye shapes The ergonomic shape provides control and ease of use Made In China see more...

• Id this eyelash curler more effective than say more expensive bra...4 Answers
  • is this a really good curler??? I bought their $1 curler and it d...4 Answers
  • Where on earth can I find replacement pads for this curler IN STO...2 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
Jeannifer S.
Jeannifer S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The eyelash curler is generally my tool necessary whenever I go to make up, I have one for about 2 years and it works really well, the trick is knowing use, there are girls who refuse to use this tool of fear or just because no they know how to make proper use of the tool, for me all good, clear that each has something special, but at the end all are used for the same purpose "curl lashes". My romendación is not to refuse to use this tool is always good to learn new things, remember that practice makes perfect, the more will come out best practice them.
Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This curler isn't the best but isn't the worst either. It works at first pretty good and does the job. However, with time it starts breaking and getting caught when you curl your eyelashes which made me fear that they would be pulled out. It's fairly flimsy and isn't the sturdiest tool that I have from ELF. The pads get worn down fairly quickly too which is a shame. Wish it was better. My opinion, spend a few extra dollars and get a Revlon eyelash curler that will last you.
Bailey M.
Bailey M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really don't like this eyelash curler. I have an elf eyelash curler from probably 3 or 4 years ago and it is much better. I did get this for only $1 and it came with a refill pad so I will be using this for really only this pad. It doesn't really do anything for my eyelash and it is kind of difficult to actually use. I don't recommend it even for the $1 price tag. (Unless you need a refill pad that would work with this size and shape)
Melody O.
Melody O.
Everson, WA
I have tried numerous eyelash curlers in the past. I recently decided to give the Elf Eyelash Curler a try because it was so reasonably priced! I couldn't be happier with this product! I mean seriously! I curled my eyelashes so nicely and they stayed that way ALL live long day! I liked it so well, I went a week later and bought another one to keep on hand!!!! Yes. I love this curler!
Jazmine G.
Jazmine G.
It's cheap, It's handy, but I'm not a fan. My eyelashes always painfully get stuck in these and I thought it was a defective curler so I bought a new one and the same happened. There's an opening on the side of the curler that likes to rip your lashes out which sucks. I wish the pad also wasn't so hard to break into. Doesn't curl my lashes well enough.
Alyssa J.
Alyssa J.
S Abingtn Twp, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
For the price this curler isn't bad- my lashes are slightly curled natural, so I only need a little bit of an extra curl to lengthen them and this does the trick. I have rounder eyes, so the shape does not grab my smaller, inner lashes very well, but I just curl them separately at a different angle and it works fine.
Jade S.
Jade S.
Rome, GA
I purchased this eyelash curler after the one I had been using kept pinching my eyelids and would not curl my lashes no matter what I tried. I figured for a dollar, why not? I'm so glad I tried it, I use it every day and it works so amazingly. It feels sturdy and curls my lashes beautifully.
Mekayla C.
Mekayla C.
Piketon, OH
For an amazing price you really can't go wrong with this eye lash curler. I bought it at my local Walmart and really liked it. It actually is the only one i buy now because it works great with my eye shape and its an amazing price. You can't really go wrong with this one.
Isabela R.
Isabela R.
South Jordan, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Cheaper than another's brands and works very well! I really liked because my my lashes so big and it's pretty cool! I use before the mascara and the result it's like if I was using fake lashes! Amazing! I think it's gonna during for so much time!
Mayra R.
Mayra R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased this at target for $1.99 and it has seemed to work. The only thing i don't like Is the fact that i have pinched myself a few times. I have been using it for years now and it's only a few dollars so you get what you pay for.
Mel S.
Mel S.
Amherst, MA
Anyone else lose eyelashes when using this or any other curler or is it just me?
Karelina D.
Karelina D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
is this a really good curler??? I bought their $1 curler and it does NOTHING to my lashes! It doesn't even grab on to them!
Latoya B.
Latoya B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Id this eyelash curler more effective than say more expensive brands?
Vanesa R.
Vanesa R.
Sunnyside, WA
Although I like this curler is there another one you would recommend? Do they sell replacement rubber pieces separately?
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Waco, TX
Where on earth can I find replacement pads for this curler IN STORE? (I'm avoiding paying shipping on their website for something that's only $1.....) I've checked Walmart, Target, local grocery store. I'm running out of options lol