Add a Photo

By E.L.F. COSMETICS
#478 in Mascara

Create manicured and styled brows that are beautiful and defined. Treat your eyebrows with a hair re-growth, vitamin infused gel formula to help stimulate hair follicles so your once thin and sparse brows become thicker. Tame eyebrows with a fiber enha

Photo (1)
Cristin B.
Cristin B.
Mount Royal, NJ

With my light hair and fair skin, I had a little trouble finding an easy-to-use brow product that would fill in and fill out my rather thin, sort of sparse brows. I don't usually have the time and patience to use a pomade/wax and powder combo, and hadn't had too much luck with pencils either. My preference is for a mascara-like product like this one, but I've found that many of them are too dark or don't offer enough color. The "tame" side of this in ash is a perfect color for me and I love how the fibers help thicken and offer shape to my eyebrows. I haven't really used the "treat" side since I usually forget about it, but the price is great even if you only use one side. Maybe once I need to replace this one when the "tame" side runs out, I'll keep it by my bedside for treating.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
San Diego, CA

I don't know how well the actual treat side of the foods I have not seen a big difference on the growth of might my eyebrows, that saying the tame side of this product is absolutely amazing. I give this to all my girlfriends to try out and use and they also same thing they love it. It has little fibers in the inside that make your eyebrows look so full and perfect. Also it gives a great little tent to your eyebrows I overall completely love this product.
China M.
China M.
Matthews

I bought the deep because at the time it was the only color available. I mean you can't beat E.L.F.'s prices either. It was definitely too dark for my eyebrows but I was super happy to see they now have it in light and in medium. I got light and its PERFECT! I love it because it's super easy to use and it's great to have the treat side too.
Cristie G.
Cristie G.

E.l.f makes great eyebrow products. There are not very many shreds to choose from so if your shade is there your lucky. The price is phenomenal for the product too. It applies easily and evenly. I buy a few at a time because of the color selection being so scatse theybsellmout fast at my local stores. Great product to try for the price.
KALLIE S.
KALLIE S.
Flint, TX

This is an amazing product!! I use this every day to fill in my brows and get the look i want. Very easy to use and apply, not complicated. This would be a great product for beginners. My brows are naturally thick, so this product allows me to fill in my brows with a natural look- not to thick or dark. By far one of my favs!!!
oriana c.
oriana c.

Is good , elf does amazing products for face and this is one of them , if you want natural brows this is your thanngggg hahah is cheap , is pigmented , and is easy to use , i like more defined brows so my favorite products is nyx eyebrow gel and anastasia brow pomade , but when i want a more simple makeup i use this product
Michelle L.
Michelle L.

Wow!! I was tired of paying $30 for clear eyebrow gel from Anastasia and my friend suggested elf clear eyebrow gel instead. I was pleasantly surprised! It tames my unruly eyebrows all day. The only negative is that after the day, it starts to flake off your brows a bit
Melissa M.
Melissa M.

I have always used a maybelline clear mascara to tame my brows and keep them in place. It has worked fine but I decided to try out a new brand and I am pleasantly surprised with Elf! My brows stay in place all day long!!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Harrisburg, PA

It's the first elf cosmetic I hate. It doesn't cover well, has a chalk look, comes off through the day and just bleh. I wish it had more variety in pigment and was with some wax and not just powder. Wouldn't recommend.
Fiona R.
Fiona R.
Westfield, NJ

I love this product. I use the clear mascara to set my brows and they stay on all day. Sometimes I even draw them on and set them the night before to save time and this helps them good up. Will definitely buy again.
Licia F.
Licia F.

Is this formula creamy or waxy?
Lizz o.
Lizz o.

How good is this prodect?
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Union, SC

Are they like the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pencils?
Hailey H.
Hailey H.
Lansing, MI

I've heard a lot about this and I wanted to know if ion for thick brows
Ivanna Y.
Ivanna Y.
Raeford, NC

How well does this work, even with dark brows?

Join Now