e.l.f. Studio Eyebrow Treat & Tame uploaded by Emily B.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create manicured and styled brows that are beautiful and defined. Treat your eyebrows with a hair re-growth, vitamin infused gel formula to help stimulate hair follicles so your once thin and sparse brows become thicker. Tame eyebrows with a fiber enha

• Has anyone ever broken out in the brow area from using this? I have...1 Answers
  • How dramatic of a look does this provide for your brows? I don't ex...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for mascara that won't make my eyelashes fallout ...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "i really enjoyed this product, I thought it worked very well for my eyebrows" in 1 review
  • "it get the job done but not a fan of it ." in 1 review
  • "I would definetly recommend this to someone who wants their brow hairs in place all day without a budge, and for the price, it's worth the try!" in 1 review
  • "I use that game side everyday and it does a good job of keeping my eyebrows in place and it's also tinted." in 1 review
Cristin B.
Cristin B.
Mount Royal, NJ
Review for: Medium
With my light hair and fair skin, I had a little trouble finding an easy-to-use brow product that would fill in and fill out my rather thin, sort of sparse brows. I don't usually have the time and patience to use a pomade/wax and powder combo, and hadn't had too much luck with pencils either. My preference is for a mascara-like product like this one, but I've found that many of them are too dark or don't offer enough color. The "tame" side of this in ash is a perfect color for me and I love how the fibers help thicken and offer shape to my eyebrows. I haven't really used the "treat" side since I usually forget about it, but the price is great even if you only use one side. Maybe once I need to replace this one when the "tame" side runs out, I'll keep it by my bedside for treating.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
San Diego, CA
I don't know how well the actual treat side of the foods I have not seen a big difference on the growth of might my eyebrows, that saying the tame side of this product is absolutely amazing. I give this to all my girlfriends to try out and use and they also same thing they love it. It has little fibers in the inside that make your eyebrows look so full and perfect. Also it gives a great little tent to your eyebrows I overall completely love this product.
Cristie G.
Cristie G.
E.l.f makes great eyebrow products. There are not very many shreds to choose from so if your shade is there your lucky. The price is phenomenal for the product too. It applies easily and evenly. I buy a few at a time because of the color selection being so scatse theybsellmout fast at my local stores. Great product to try for the price.
oriana c.
oriana c.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is good , elf does amazing products for face and this is one of them , if you want natural brows this is your thanngggg hahah is cheap , is pigmented , and is easy to use , i like more defined brows so my favorite products is nyx eyebrow gel and anastasia brow pomade , but when i want a more simple makeup i use this product
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Review for: Medium
Wow!! I was tired of paying $30 for clear eyebrow gel from Anastasia and my friend suggested elf clear eyebrow gel instead. I was pleasantly surprised! It tames my unruly eyebrows all day. The only negative is that after the day, it starts to flake off your brows a bit
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Review for: Medium
I have always used a maybelline clear mascara to tame my brows and keep them in place. It has worked fine but I decided to try out a new brand and I am pleasantly surprised with Elf! My brows stay in place all day long!!
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Harrisburg, PA
Review for: Medium
It's the first elf cosmetic I hate. It doesn't cover well, has a chalk look, comes off through the day and just bleh. I wish it had more variety in pigment and was with some wax and not just powder. Wouldn't recommend.
Fiona R.
Fiona R.
Westfield, NJ
Review for: Medium
I love this product. I use the clear mascara to set my brows and they stay on all day. Sometimes I even draw them on and set them the night before to save time and this helps them good up. Will definitely buy again.
Cristina R.
Cristina R.
Review for: Medium
I like that my brows stay in the same place for long time. I can't say I like the gel texture. It's ok for the price, but I would try something more expensive next time.
Gabby G.
Gabby G.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Medium
It's very affordable and works just as well as high end eyebrow products.It lasts all day and doesn't rub off or wash off if you just so happen to use it on a rainy day.
Licia F.
Licia F.
Is this formula creamy or waxy?
Lizz o.
Lizz o.
How good is this prodect?
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Union, SC
Are they like the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pencils?
Hailey H.
Hailey H.
Lansing, MI
I've heard a lot about this and I wanted to know if ion for thick brows
Ivanna Y.
Ivanna Y.
Raeford, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this work, even with dark brows?