e.l.f. Studio Eyebrow Treat & Tame uploaded by Emily B.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create manicured and styled brows that are beautiful and defined. Treat your eyebrows with a hair re-growth, vitamin infused gel formula to help stimulate hair follicles so your once thin and sparse brows become thicker. Tame eyebrows with a fiber enha

• Has anyone ever broken out in the brow area from using this? I ha...1 Answers
  • How dramatic of a look does this provide for your brows? I don't ...1 Answers
  • I've been looking for mascara that won't make my eyelashes fallou...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I use that game side everyday and it does a good job of keeping my eyebrows in place and it's also tinted." in 1 review
  • "I would definetly recommend this to someone who wants their brow hairs in place all day without a budge, and for the price, it's worth the try!" in 1 review
  • "i really enjoyed this product, I thought it worked very well for my eyebrows" in 1 review
  • "it get the job done but not a fan of it ." in 1 review
SUMMY B.
This is the perfect brow tint and clear gel duo for days you are on the rush but still want an Instagram ready brow. The tinted side is perfect to quickly fill in your brows with minimal effort
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
Love the treatment side to help grown my barely there eyebrows- I’m jealous of anyone who has them. The color side helps fill them in if your in a hurry but but be careful. It’s like a mascara wand and can be messy. Otherwise it’s a great product 👍🏼
Diana R.
Garden City, KS
So after trying abh brow gel i wanted to give this one a try too since its more affordable. I have to say i am pretty impressed with the product since it tames the brow well. The only thing is that it doesn't feel as hard as the abh once on but i would definitely buy it again it was worth it.
China M.
Matthews, NC
I bought the deep because at the time it was the only color available. I mean you can't beat E.L.F.'s prices either. It was definitely too dark for my eyebrows but I was super happy to see they now have it in light and in medium. I got light and its PERFECT! I love it because it's super easy to use and it's great to have the treat side too.
Kelley C.
This product is absolutely amazing! I've only been using it for about two weeks, but my results with it has been amazing. It lasts all day and keeps my brows in place. It's definitely worth the buy because the price is so low, but the quality is so high!
Wilmary G.
I'm only giving it a 4/5 cuz this isn't the actual product I am currently using.
I have the clear eyebrow/eyelash gel. I use the eyebrow gel and it's wonderful! It lasted through 2 hours in the pool! I love it! Not only did it last in the pool but it lasted from before 7am till I got in the pool at 5:30pm lol so I love it.
Catrina A.
Prestonsburg, KY
I love the light formula clear eyebrow mascara that holds my eyebrows in place. I'm lucky enough to have full, thick eyebrows, but they do need some taming and shaping. It's easy to use and washes off easily.
Taylah C.
Springville, PA
I just started doing my eyebrows and I've been using this for a while, it works good. It's easy to apply and use. I bought it at Walmart. I would most likely buy this product again. It wasn't too pricey either.
Cristin B.
Mount Royal, NJ
With my light hair and fair skin, I had a little trouble finding an easy-to-use brow product that would fill in and fill out my rather thin, sort of sparse brows. I don't usually have the time and patience to use a pomade/wax and powder combo, and hadn't had too much luck with pencils either. My preference is for a mascara-like product like this one, but I've found that many of them are too dark or don't offer enough color. The "tame" side of this in ash is a perfect color for me and I love how the fibers help thicken and offer shape to my eyebrows. I haven't really used the "treat" side since I usually forget about it, but the price is great even if you only use one side. Maybe once I need to replace this one when the "tame" side runs out, I'll keep it by my bedside for treating.
evelyn d.
Smyrna, TN
i really like this item because it's really pigmented. it different from other similar ones because it doesn't make my skin oily and it lasts. i would recommend for anyone that likes nice makeup to buy this!
Licia F.
Is this formula creamy or waxy?
Lizz o.
How good is this prodect?
Olivia B.
Union, SC
Are they like the Anastasia Beverly Hills brow pencils?
Hailey H.
Lansing, MI
I've heard a lot about this and I wanted to know if ion for thick brows
Ivanna Y.
Raeford, NC
How well does this work, even with dark brows?