e.l.f. Studio Eye Transformer Palette uploaded by Alyssa E.e.l.f. Studio Eye Transformer Palette uploaded by Alyssa E.e.l.f. Studio Eye Transformer Palette uploaded by Natasha C.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Convert your shadows into brand new shades with these four opalescent shadows. Wear alone, under, over or in combination with your other makeup. The opal tones transform your dark color into a new shimmering hue. ; see more...

• "It is smooth to apply, beautiful colors and for everyday use." in 2 reviews
  • "This is such a fantastic little thing." in 2 reviews
  • "I love using this for a highlight on my cheek bones, nose and forehead." in 1 review
  • "I use this on a daily basis." in 1 review
Adi Akisi B.
Sacramento, CA
When I first bought this palette I was really skeptical because the tones were soft and pastel on color. I have a peachy yellow undertone because I am a girl of color. I use the pastel salmon color for correcting dark spots. I don't think I would recommend this product to women of color.
Ashley C.
Brooklyn
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was okay, not that pigmented for coverage, Still very great for the price but expected more pigment or blending. The texture is great! the packaging is fantastic, easy to find and easy to buy, but this palette was just not for me. Great for a quick fix.
Hanna A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is definitely one of those where you get what you pay for. It's cheaper and you can definitely tell. The color doesn't last and it takes a lot to make a difference. I use it mostly as a base for better products.
Ashley O.
Clemson, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product was disappointing. It stuck to dry patches I didn't know I had and did little to color correct. I hoped for more considering I love elf but I'd say try another drug store option before this one.
Cristina C.
Great little product but where it really makes a wow factor is layering over eyeliner. Pat it over your pencil or gel eyeliner for a big impact, takes it to a whole new level of awesomeness.
tracy w.
Nancy, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Elf products are all very affordable, I have purchased and repurchased many over the years. Bit this basic color correcting is great, does a great job not a heavy coverage not line defying
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This palette has actually helped me with my eyeliner correction, I use it over my eyeshadow and it can cover eyeliner! It has saved my look many times where I just wanted to give up because I messed up my eye look and made my eyeliner too thick!
Kaila D.
Hickory, NC
elf is not a brand i usually use but this pallette is good for an Easter or spring look. I would buy it in the season of spring. The color lasts all day and its easy to use. its pigmented and blends well on my eyelids. I would but it again and I'd recommend it to my friends
candice b.
Spokane, WA
This little quad is amazing! The 4 shades here can magically transform any shadow into something new and wonderful! One of the colors in it has almost a duochrome look to it, and will make any color look duochrome. It also is good to use as a highliter, and serves you unicorn realness!
Kimberly J.
There 4 shades of color there great for the eye shadow it last the whole night if your going to a wedding and yes it did meet my expectations and not that big so it could fit in your bag or makeup bag I I would recommend this eye shadow it's great and looks great
Sam S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven't seen this in stores, is this an online-only product? Also, is this a similar concept to the KVD Alchemist palette?