BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #32 in Eyelid Primer

Gives you lasting eye color that won t smudge or budge! Eye primer sets your eyeshadow so it wont fade, bleed or crease. Liner sealer transforms your eyeshadow into a waterproof smudge-proof liquid eyeliner. ; Ingredients Eye Primer: Paraffinum Liquidum, Mica, Talc, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Ozokerite, Euphorbia Cerifera Wax, Methylisothiazolinone, Caprylyl Glycol, Iron Oxides . Liner Sealer: Water, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Propylene Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroishothiazolinone, Methyisothiazolinone. see more...

• Does anyone have any bad reactions to elf products on or around t...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for an eye primer that will help my eyeshadow to last...1 Answers
  • Is this good like the $1 primer because I love that one?!1 Answers
Tessa W.
This eye primer works well DEPENDING UPON which eyeshadow you use. With some Wet n Wild eyeshadows this works just as well as more pricey primers. No creasing with create color. However, I tried this primer with Covergirl Roses eyeshadow palette and it failed to produce vibrant purples and pinks. In fact, all the colors looked dull and more like grey, light brown, or black. I tried to use the liner side and it actually burned my eyes. I would not buy this product again. Wet n Wild Photofocus Eyeshadow Primer is about $4.68 at Walmart and never fails me.
Anna I.
Columbia, TN
My absolutely favorite! I use the liner every single day. I usually buy several at a time, so I always have one handy. I love the liner sealer because you can use it with any color. It's stays on great and it's easy to control for precise application. I don't use the primer very often (I use the Urban Decay primer potion), but the sealer alone is worth it! Especially for the price.
Kendall F.
DO NOT get the liner sealer solution in your eyes. Trust me, it burns. However, I adore the primer stick side of this product! It's a little difficult to rub in, but once I get it all over it really keeps my eyeshadow on forever. I have a bad habit of not taking my makeup off after a night out with friends, and I was shocked to see that my eyeshadow was still on in the morning!
Carolyn H.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
I only use the primer side of this but I LOVE IT! This matches my urban decay eyelid primer (but so much more affordable!) I've worn this under my make up to weddings and woken up the next morning (sans face wash ūüė≥ opps) and my makeup looks like it did the night before. Only $3! And it lasts almost two months even with everyday use. Would recommend 100% of the time!
Erika H.
Pocono Summit, PA
I don't know if it is just me or not but the liner sealer side did nothing which is why I don't use it. But the eye primer is amazing I use it almost everyday. It doesn't crease on my lids and that in itself is a miracle and it mutes out my lid color so the shadow shines bright like a dimond and it last my whole 10 hour shift plus some.
Michelle M.
College Sta, TX
I don't love the primer side of this product but I am obsessed with the liner sealer. I love using it to turn colorful eyeshadows into liners. In the summer I love doing this with a bright color (blue is my favorite). My other favorite use for this product is sporting events so that I can add my team colors to my eye look!
Penny C.
Macon, MS
This product is a good value for the cost. My eyeshadow did stay on fairly well with the primer. I was more impressed the the sealer part. I used it to seal my eyeliner. I wished I could find just the sealer without having to buy the primer part. I would buy the sealer again if I could purchase it separately.
Alexis f.
Abilene, TX
It does the job! thick & creamy! easy to blend! only problem I have with this is it creases no matter how many times you set it, this is the first eyeshadow primer I've used & I never tried the sealer because I've never felt the need to but for a cheap & nice primer i would definitely get this one !
Kristyn D.
Biloxi, MS
I'M HONESTLY NOT THAT INTO PRIMER BECAUSE I'M NOT THAT GREAT AT APPLYING ALL DIFFERENT TYPES OF EYE SHADOW AND BLENDING AND ALL OF THAT. I HAVE BROWN EYES AND YELLOW UNDERTONES AND THIS WORKS NICELY WITH MY COLOR. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS FOR THE PRICE, BUT I DON'T THINK IT'S NECESSARY.
Kayleigh W.
Wasilla, AK
I enjoy the primer portion of this product, and appreciate how easy it is to apply. However, I do not line the liner sealer portion, it causes my eyeliner to run - which is really disappointing because it's the opposite of it's purpose. Worth purchasing for the primer portion though.
Amanda A.
Glenwood Spgs, CO
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work really well? I have really oily eyelids and usually can only get by using Urban Decay primer potion which is not cheap, have any of you used both and could say if this was comparable?
Dawn L.
Runnemede, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I needed a new primer for my eyes, since my shadow always creases. I found this e.l.f. duo, and had to have it! But, now I'm confused. How am I supposed to be using the sealer end of this? Does it go over my eye liner? Or am I using it wrong all together? ūüėĮ Thanks
Rachel S.
Camarillo, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm Asian with a mono lid and my eyeliner or eyeshadow always smudges under my eye would this help? Would this be a really good primer for this? Would this last all day?
Brookeleigh H.
Portland , ME
Beauty Junkie Expert
How well does this work? I'm using nothing now so wanted to try a more affordable eye primer option first.
Marissa F.
Peterborough, ON - Ontario
Does anyone know how to use the liner sealer end properly? I bought this product a while ago and i love the primer but when i tried to use to sealer over my eyeliner, it smudged it.