BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

You asked, we listened! We improved the formula, and brush head for enhanced performance and application. This light-reflecting, shimmer mascara is designed to enhance and complement the color of your eyes. The swirl applicator grabs lashes to add volume and remove clumps.

How To Use

Apply To Eyelashes From Root To Tip, Working In A Zig-zag Motion To Fully Coat The Lashes. Use Applicator Base For Bold Volumized Look, Followed By The Smaller Tip For A Neat Finish.

ingredients:

Water (Aqua), Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ozokerite, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Propylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Pvp, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Triacontanyl Pvp, Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Tin Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Hydroxyethylcellulose

MAY CONTAIN:

DC Black 2 (CI 77266), Mica (CI 77019), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

Nicole B.
Brooklyn, NY
Now I’ve tried a lot of mascaras and this one by far is my favorite one!! I picked mine up at dollar tree and standing on line at the register I turned back and got  another one just in case I really liked it. Needless to say was very satisfied. There are tons of masacaras that say they do different things but trying a lot of them out it seems like they work according to eye shape and even the length of the lash you ave Naturally. The brush with this mascara evenly costs all of my lashes on the top  and the bottom and there is a significant difference in the length and volume when I’m done. To top it off I use another volumizing mascara on top and I don’t even need falsies!!!! I am gonna go back to dollar tree and buy 3 or 4 more!!!
Heidy M.
Temple, TX
This mascara is definitely NOT the best. Because of the applicator having several balls it does spread and separate my lashes well but it doesn't lengthen or volumize them at all. I don't think it's even worth the cheap price tag. No I would not buy this product again.
Kate B.
Hudson
As far as enhancing I don’t know if it enhances my lashes. I think it is a decent mascara. I really like the wand it is good at defining you lashes and making sure they don’t look clumpy. That’s probably my favorite thing about this product.
LueAnne A.
Gallatin, TN
I don’t think this is the same mascara I have but the name is the same. I love this formula. It doesn’t smudge or flake. It works great. My only issues is the brush. The brush is awful. I hate it. lol.
Morgan S.
Clinton, IA
This mascara is really good if you’re in a rush! It blends well with my hazel eyes. I repeat using the mascara until I have the full length I want. I bought it at Walmart. I would definitely buy it again!
lauren G.
You really can't go wrong if you're looking to not spending a lot on mascara. Usually a tube wool last a few months and if I lose it,not a big deal side it was cheap
Gina G.
Tracy , CA
This wasn't as good as I liked. It just didn't last all day and it started to get clumpy. I don't know if mine was old or what but just wasn't a go for me. I got mine at target.
Sophia A.
New York , NY
When you find a mascara that Eye enhancing & light reflecting metallic to enhance & compliment any eye color.. yasss! I love the unique silicone-shaped brush that coat every single eyelash .. Smudge and clump free .I love the fact that this is vegan non animal tested..
Alycia M.
Plymouth , MA
This product is so natural looking, and it provides a shimmer to your eyelashes that you can see ever so slightly. It does not clump and it does not run, stays in very well and really does enhance my blue eyes. I would recommend this to anyone who likes the natural look for makeup and wants to make their eyes pop.
Connie T.
Being completely honest, I didn't like this. I don't like elf mascara very much. Elf is a decent brand since their pricing is cheaper than other cosmetic brands, however, for mascara, I would rather pay a couple bucks more for a better one. Their masa cars to me is very watery and runny, which I do not like at all.