e.l.f. Studio Eye Color Applicators uploaded by Carrie D.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Specially packaged disposable applicators for eyeshadow. Perfect for quick hygienic use for any cosmetologist, makeup artist or beauty expert. Great for applying loose, cream and pressed eyeshadow or any other eye product.

e.l.f. Studio Eye Color Applicators
  • "I sent it to my baby sister . A set full of eyeshadow applicator . It nicely grabs eyeshadow and easy to press on eyelids" in 16 reviews
Jazzmyn R.
Laurel,Maryland
Elf’s professional brushes are so amazing. They cost $50 at Ulta but are durable, smooth and great for blending out eyeshadow. If you are looking for another brush that’s lower budget get the regular elf brushes that are white handled they are normally $7-$1 and work just as great.
Tiffany K.
These are okay but not the best I have I find them a little rough and when I washed them many of the brushes lost a good amount of hairs(I guess that's what they're called)  not the greatest elf product and I have many elf products that I love.
jazlyn g.
San Antonio, TX
These are honestly such great eyeshadow brushes for beginners. Like my self because they are so inexpensive for such a great quality. You can honestly get them anywhere. And that why I like them because they’re are so accessible.
Tierra L.
El Mirage, AZ
I’m just gonna say that brushes are brushes and I honestly don’t care how much you spend on brushes you’re pretty much gonna get the same result. I have combo skin and these brushes work great plus they’re affordable.
Mykeshia P.
Uniontown, KY
I use these little applicators when doing a very unique look! They allow the makeup to make a smooth transition to your Skin. They weren’t pricey at all I bought them at Walmart and I’d buy them all over again!
dulce G.
4740 N 20th Ave Apt 202
I’ve used these sticks before and they are not as good of an applicator for me like the eyeshadow doesn’t even stick I don’t use this anymore , I’m pretty sure no one use these anymore if I’m not mistaken .
stephanie e.
I love how E.L.F makeup and brushes are affordable. I love you get they same quality as high end brushes for way cheaper. I will always buy these brushes because I work hard for my money
Rachael S.
Jonesborough, TN
Quality brushes at an affordable price. Comparable to high end brush lines they are very well made and hold up with time. Soft brush tips and good application. I really enjoy my brushes
Jenn C.
Pittsburgh
These are the best make up brushes and so affordable! They're always my go-to when I need a good applicator. You can find them at any drugstore which is also great!
tyonee m.
Philadelphia, PA
if you are looking for really good and affordable brushes that do the job, these are the ones for you. they are insanely cheap but super soft and blend really well.
Serena S.