BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

• e.l.f. Brand
  • mascara Category
  • Beauty Supplies for Women

Achieve thicker, fuller and longer looking lashes that are beautiful and evenly coated. The smaller brush design provides precision application exactly where you want it, so you can coat each and every lash. Great for creating winged lashes and to get target definition for lower lashes. The small mascara wand is specifically designed to be used for the bottom lashes or to target corner individual lashes for precise mascara application.

DIRECTIONS

Apply to bottom eyelashes from root to tip, working in a zig-zag motion to fully coat the lashes. Use to also create target definition for both the upper corner and lower lash line. Reapply if desired.

ingredients:
Aqua (Water), Caprylic/Caprictri Glycerides, Cera Carnauba (Carnauba) Wax, Synthetic Beeswax, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl, Stearate Se, Nylon-6, Silica, Pvp, Triethanolomine, Triacontanyl Pvp, Hydroxythyl Cellulose, Benzyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone. May Contain: Iron Oxides (Ci 77891, Ci 77892, Ci 77899)
E.L.F. Brand
Mascara Category
Beauty Supplies For Women

• How is this on the lower lashes?2 Answers
  • How long will this last for?1 Answers
  • Anyone that has used it find it to be good? seems li me it would ...2 Answers
e.l.f. Studio Exact Lash Mascara
  • "Loved this product! i will definitely repurchase this I'm the future. it doesn't clump and I got compliments everywhere I went on how long and full of volume my lashes looked! " in 3 reviews
Camryn O.
draper
This is definitely NOT a good mascara. You could definitely do better for the same price. It does nothing to lift or Lengthen your eyelashes. You barley get any product on your lashes too. I think is is a waist and that you should not buy it.
Sarah B.
Clarks Green
I bought this product because of the extremely cheap price, so I expected it to not be high end. I does the job for a broke college student who ran out of Sephora gift cards because it adds length to my lashes. However, it doesn't add much volume and it flakes a little which is one of my biggest pet peeves. It clumps a little but that's not a huge issue. If you are looking for a cheap product then you might be able to deal with these issues but I wouldn't recommend it and would look at other drug store brands.
Kamish L.
Aurora, IL
I like using the Elf Studio Lash, it makes my eyelashes look really nice without having to apply a lot of mascara. I don’t like that I ran out very quickly seeing as the amount of make up is so small, but I think for the price it’s worth it!
Tiff P.
Budd Lake , NJ
This mascara is not good for beginners. I got it in a set on sale but it is not my favorite product in there. It gets very clumpy very easily and the wand is very small for having a huge handle. I would not recommend it unless you like really thick mascara and have been doing makeup for a while.
Erin E.
South Lyon, MI
This is a great mascara... 98% perfect. Does a great job at lower lashes and getting smaller lashes at edges of eye without getting mascara all over your eyelid. I still use a normal mascara for upper lashes as this really just paints thin lower lashed darker, and doesn't add too much length or volume.. (Which i like for a more "no-makeup makeup look) I just wish the hairs on the brush were like .5mm longer... As it is they are barely existent hairs. Still not bad... And as i have black hair this does double duty as a brow thickener that really helps conceal a few thin spots in my brows better and more naturally looking than just a powder or brow pomade (which makes my brows look "painted on" a look that I'm not completely into). I do agree a waterproof version would be great. Ill likely keep the brush around for use with other mascaras to do lower lashes once I'm out of this. Not bad for $1.99 (at Marshalls)
Rosa P.
I love using this mascara for my bottom lashes. This is a repeat buy. Sometimes I'll wash the brush real good and use it with a different mascara. I love the small brush and like I said before awesome for the bottom lashes. Definitely recommend you give it a try.
Amanda W.
This product is alright. It’s convenient and cheap for when you run out of eyeliner and don’t have money but it’s really runny. You need to apply a few layers to get a solid line. Very watery formule.
Alexandra J.
Glen Cove
Was great at getting all of my lower lashes coated with mascara. I really enjoyed using this product and I will definitely purchase again. Highly recommend to someone with small eyelashes.
alisha v.
Saint Cloud, FL
Great mascara to get all those tiny lashes . I'm obsessed with my lashea and i need to make sure i coat every aingle one in mascara haha and this really helps tje wand is small to get in those hard to reach places with a big wand love it
Gillian G.
Muskegon, MI
This is a really great product considering the price. It's only a dollar but it works like it's worth about 10. It helps get all of those tiny lashes in the inner corner of your eye that you can't reach with your regular mascara wand. It's also really great for doing your bottom lashes without getting mascara all over your bottom lid. Definitely a product I'll purchase again.
Sofia M.
Chula Vista, CA
Is this a good lower lash mascara?
Jahra B.
Wichita, KS
Is this pigmented?
Krissa W.
Chester, VA
Where can I find this in a store? I checked target and didn't see it.
Arianna F.
How is this on the lower lashes?
Devon D.
Philadelphia, PA
Anyone that has used it find it to be good? seems li me it would clump.