Influenster M.
Influenster M.
What's your favorite way to wear the colors in this palette?
Chrissy M.
Berlyn E.
Berlyn E.
San Diego, CA
4 years, 2 months ago
Smokey eyes! Has all the right colors!
Andrea Q.
Andrea Q.
Gurabo, PR
4 years, 5 months ago
A smokey or a natural eye :)
Kyler G.
Erika V.
Erika V.
Provo, UT
4 years, 9 months ago
Daytime natural smokey eye!! But I also like to wear the natural colors and just make it look very natural, its obviously darker but this palette its so nice!
Kent, OH
4 years, 9 months ago
This palette allows for so many different eye looks. From daytime smokey to night smokey looks to even colorful looks, this palette has it all. I usually wear the matte neutrals (light brown over lid and darker brown in crease). If I do a more colorful and playful look, I will put a burgundy or purple color from the palette with a neutral such as black or brown in the crease. It really balances out the look and makes it extremely wearable!
Kent, OH
Ariel D.
Ariel D.
Marshville, NC
4 years, 9 months ago
I love to do a daytime smokey look, this palette has great colors and varieties for any skin and eye color
Teela M.
Teela M.
Long Beach, CA
4 years, 9 months ago
Natural shades smoky eye. Works really well with the Elf primer.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Bonney Lake, WA
4 years, 9 months ago
Either smokey eyes or very natural eyes
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Waterford, MI
4 years, 9 months ago
I love to do a neutral smokey eye with the shimmery brown shades
Jeanina Z.
Jeanina Z.
Glendale , Ca
Purple smokey eye!
Sandrine V.
Sandrine V.
Verdun, QC
4 years, 10 months ago
I like wearing the purply color all over the lid and to depen the crase with either a taupy grey or brown. I highlight with the champagne color mostly (3rd from the left, top row)
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
4 years, 10 months ago
I go from lightest gold brown to darkest
Octavia O.
Octavia O.
Fresno, CA
4 years, 10 months ago
You can do the burgundy on you lid, brown in the crease & intensify with the dark brown or black. I've seen this look & have done it & I love it! Perfect for fall. & you can do so many neutral eye combos! Love this palette.
Kiran A.
Kiran A.
Glendale, CA
4 years, 10 months ago
I like wearing most of them as a wash of color all over the lid...it's easy for daily use and when you're in a hurry
Juana B.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
Natural smokey eye
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Jamestown, NY
4 years, 10 months ago
A smokey or a natural eye :)
Shanel C.