Influenster M.
Influenster M.

What's your favorite way to wear the colors in this palette?
Chrissy M.
Chrissy M.
Sept. 23, 2013, 7:34 p.m.
A Natural Smokey Eye!
Berlyn E.
Berlyn E.
July 1, 2013, 2:39 a.m.
Smokey eyes! Has all the right colors!
Andrea Q.
Andrea Q.
April 16, 2013, 2:40 p.m.
A smokey or a natural eye :)
Kyler G.
Kyler G.
Jan. 2, 2013, 2:07 p.m.
Smokey brown eye
Erika V.
Erika V.
Dec. 11, 2012, 7:39 p.m.
Daytime natural smokey eye!! But I also like to wear the natural colors and just make it look very natural, its obviously darker but this palette its so nice!
Nov. 29, 2012, 8:45 p.m.
This palette allows for so many different eye looks. From daytime smokey to night smokey looks to even colorful looks, this palette has it all. I usually wear the matte neutrals (light brown over lid and darker brown in crease). If I do a more colorful and playful look, I will put a burgundy or purple color from the palette with a neutral such as black or brown in the crease. It really balances out the look and makes it extremely wearable!
Nov. 29, 2012, 8:45 p.m.
Ariel D.
Ariel D.
Nov. 28, 2012, 7:16 p.m.
I love to do a daytime smokey look, this palette has great colors and varieties for any skin and eye color
Teela M.
Teela M.
Nov. 27, 2012, 1:30 p.m.
Natural shades smoky eye. Works really well with the Elf primer.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Nov. 26, 2012, 3:12 p.m.
Either smokey eyes or very natural eyes
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Nov. 26, 2012, 8:21 a.m.
I love to do a neutral smokey eye with the shimmery brown shades
Jeanina Z.
Jeanina Z.
Nov. 24, 2012, 7:29 p.m.
Purple smokey eye!
Sandrine V.
Sandrine V.
Nov. 18, 2012, 5:23 a.m.
I like wearing the purply color all over the lid and to depen the crase with either a taupy grey or brown. I highlight with the champagne color mostly (3rd from the left, top row)
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Nov. 17, 2012, 10:46 a.m.
I go from lightest gold brown to darkest
Octavia O.
Octavia O.
Nov. 16, 2012, 8:31 p.m.
You can do the burgundy on you lid, brown in the crease & intensify with the dark brown or black. I've seen this look & have done it & I love it! Perfect for fall. & you can do so many neutral eye combos! Love this palette.
Kiran A.
Kiran A.
Nov. 14, 2012, 8:08 p.m.
I like wearing most of them as a wash of color all over the lid...it's easy for daily use and when you're in a hurry
Juana B.
Juana B.
Nov. 14, 2012, 10:58 a.m.
Natural smokey eye
Kelsey M.
Kelsey M.
Nov. 14, 2012, 9:10 a.m.
A smokey or a natural eye :)
Shanel C.