e.l.f. Studio Endless Eyes Pro Mini Eyeshadow Palette
Our 32-color Professional Eyeshadow Mini Palette is the perfect eyeshadow assortment for those on-the-go beauty touch-ups!
How To Use
Choose A Light Color From The Eyeshadow Palette And With A Defining Eye Brush, Apply All Over The Eyelid As A Base Or To Highlight.
Next, Apply A Medium Shade In The Crease With A Crease Brush To Contour.
Then, Apply The Darkest Shade To Line The Eye With An Angled Brush For Depth And A Smoky Look.
Talc, Mica, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Petrolatum, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides (C1 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Maganese Violet (Ci 77742), Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Yellow No. 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Red No. 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Ultramarine Violet (Ci 77077), Blue No. 1 Lake (Ci 42090).see more...
Top Questions See all 1,035 Q&A
- "Elf is great brand, but a lot of their eyeshadows arent very pigmented, they are more for beginners who just started using makeup, but im not saying thats its bad quality. " in 55 reviews
- "This pallet provides you with a great verity of colors even though they are not super pigmented they are worth the bang for the buck because one it is super affordable and two so many colors to choose from so even if one is not your favorite our bound to find something. " in 43 reviews
- "Love all the different colors...really gives you so many options for looks...but some colors are very chalky and powdery and have a lot of fall out." in 37 reviews
- "the colors are awsome in the pallete i substitue my high end make up on the go and i grab this one has every color mix and match from highlight to the main color i absolutly love love love!!" in 27 reviews
- "I got this product as a birthday gift directly from elf, i don't really wear bright colors as eye shadows, i tend to wear more neutrals so this was not my favorite pallet, but the formula of the eye shadows is pretty good. " in 24 reviews
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos