BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Our 32-color Professional Eyeshadow Mini Palette is the perfect eyeshadow assortment for those on-the-go beauty touch-ups!

How To Use

Choose A Light Color From The Eyeshadow Palette And With A Defining Eye Brush, Apply All Over The Eyelid As A Base Or To Highlight.
Next, Apply A Medium Shade In The Crease With A Crease Brush To Contour.
Then, Apply The Darkest Shade To Line The Eye With An Angled Brush For Depth And A Smoky Look.

Talc, Mica, Paraffinium Liquidum (Mineral Oil), Petrolatum, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Methylparaben, Propylparaben. May Contain: Iron Oxides (C1 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Maganese Violet (Ci 77742), Mica (Ci 77019), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Yellow No. 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Red No. 40 Lake (Ci 16035), Ultramarine Violet (Ci 77077), Blue No. 1 Lake (Ci 42090).

• How is the pigment in this palette?9 Answers
  • Do the swatches come off as patchy?2 Answers
  • What is the product pay off, and are you happy with purchasing th...5 Answers
Buy on e.l.f. ...
  • "I don't really use eyeshadow because i never had luck finding ones that worked with my greasy eye lids. But I Love this paatte. Its very pigmented amazing colorsn Its a great buy. " in 564 reviews
  • "I bought this palette for getting any eyelook and the neutral side of it. i do like the brown shades in there. I also gave this to my sister , whos a beginner in makeup, and she loved she can achieve any eye look " in 222 reviews
  • "Elf is great brand, but a lot of their eyeshadows arent very pigmented, they are more for beginners who just started using makeup, but im not saying thats its bad quality. " in 55 reviews
  • "This pallet provides you with a great verity of colors even though they are not super pigmented they are worth the bang for the buck because one it is super affordable and two so many colors to choose from so even if one is not your favorite our bound to find something. " in 43 reviews
  • "Love all the different colors...really gives you so many options for looks...but some colors are very chalky and powdery and have a lot of fall out." in 37 reviews
Gina C.
Long Beach, CA
I love this palette because it has a ton of colors to use, so you can make so many different eyeshadow looks with it. There is also a mix of shimmer and matte shades to use. It is a really good palette for everyday makeup looks and also for travel because there are so many shades and looks you can do by using this palette. It is also extremely affordable, I got mine for $10. The only flaws of this palette is that the shades are not very pigmented, so it is hard to get a lot of color payoff especially on the bright colorful shades. Also, the shades aren't the easiest to blend with. Other than that I think it is a good palette to have in your collection!
PaYing V.
Brooklyn Park
I love the 32 eyeshadows. They are warm colors and it’s definitely convenient when you don’t have time but you want a little color to the lids when going somewhere urgent. Not only does it have the color of what you need to do an ombré look, it also has colors that can just be a beautiful single color. The only thing that slightly made me disappointed was that it wasn’t that easy to blend and little pigment.
Rachel O.
Akron, OH
This palette isn't too bad for the price point. I purchased this years ago when I was first getting into makeup. I recently pulled it out for Halloween because I needed a blue shade that I don't have in my go to palettes. The pigmentation is light but pretty expected for the price point. I would recommend for a beginner or for experimenting with color.
Yelena B.
Mishawaka
Though the color selection of is palette was not bad, I found the actual Wells of the product be quite small for the brush. Additionally this product is just mediocre when it comes to Shadows, that's no special formula if you're just looking to play around with colors and then it's good for that.
Baylee A.
Campbellsville, Ky
If you aren’t much on wearing eyeshadow and wanting to explore some options, this is it! Elf products are my absolute favorite products! They are affordable and just as good as the expense stuff! I love Elf and I will continue to explore their products because they are awesome!
rebecca G.
Wesley Chapel
This isn't one of my favorite palettes but it does do the job. The shadows are very powdery so I would definitely wait to set your under eyes until after you apply your eye shadow. You may want to wait to put on your foundation after too as well. I like the colors but they could be more pigmented as well. But you get what you pay for here. All in all, it still is a decent palette and would recommend to people who are just beginning to use makeup.
Amber W.
I bought my products from target. I love the different color options they offer in a pack. My favorite thing about elf products is that they are super cost effective. They come in a cute packaging. I would recommend to anyone looking for nice cost effective makeup.
Cassondra R.
On a budget this Pallet is amazing! I love the colors and the quality is great. I’ve used more expensive pallets and I think this compares great. The colors can be used day and night and stay on great! I will definitely be continuing to buy this pallet in the future!
Victoria M.
Jacksonville, AR
I love this palette! All the colors look AMAZING on my skin tone and they are so soft and pigmented. I bought mine online and had no problem finding it/ receiving it. I have hit pans on multiple shades and I’m looking to repurchase this.
Ashley C.
Scranton, PA
I loveee this palette. I got it off elfs website and fell in love with it. I wound up giving one away as a present to my best friend to try since she also loves makeup. This palette has so many endless possibilities and between that and my BH Cosmetics 120 Color Eyeshadow Palette 2nd Edition I seriously have every color imaginable. This palette works great with e.l.f. Eye Primer & Liner Sealer and comes out so pigmented even with the lighter colors.
Juana B.
homeland, ca
How often do you use this palette?
Sandrine V.
Verdun, QC
Where did you buy this palette?
Yacine N.
Is it good quality
Haley G.
Texas,TX
Does this have good pigment?
Linda S.
Has anyone found this to be irritating your skin or eyes?