e.l.f. Studio Endless Eyes Pro Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Cassandra S.e.l.f. Studio Endless Eyes Pro Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Marie R.e.l.f. Studio Endless Eyes Pro Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Kayla M.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Was $20, Now $10 - You Save 50%! Own one of

e.l.f. Studio Endless Eyes Pro Eyeshadow Palette
  • "I love love love this palette!! it is so affordable and the colors are so pigmented and look so amazing" in 57 reviews
  • "I love this set because it has so many colors that you can use and it also blends out together really well. You have endless ossibilities of what you can do with this and it is amazing. This product stays on the whole day and with a setting spray, it is even more long lasting" in 10 reviews
Kimberly L.
This palette is a favorite to use for Halloween or plays, whenever you need to dress up... There are many colors for any costume... They seem really pigmented, but it does take a few layers to make the colors pop... At least mine does... I don't like this for every day looks, but it is my go to for dress up for anyone... e.l.f. Marble Eyeshadow Palette
Dawn N.
New Jersey
Elf your a makeup Genius! This is marvelous with all these colors.. So perfect and the price is just as pretty..Keep Rokn it Elf..Your in a class of your own and I'm Loving It!!!
Maria F.
West Seneca, NY
I bought this just to see how good the quality was because I've had some clients asking me about it. It was only $15, came with TONS of different colors, AND they are all surprisingly very well pigmented! It's arranged in order of highlight area, to crease, to lid. I'm in love with it and use it on most of my clients now!
Kara D.
I love this palette, it's very useful when doing my princess parties. There isn't a very strong hue to the colors, but I still find myself using it often and mixing colors because it has so many color choices. I would recommend this item to someone who is looking for a cheap makeup that gives a nice light lid color.
Chelsea D.
Livermore Fls, ME
I received this as a Christmas present for my mom I picked it out I love it very very pigmented eyeshadows they're a little chalky but if you know what you're doing you can get it done so pigmented elf was one of the first products I tried getting into the makeup world and this palette was affordable in so many different colors did not disappoint at all
Michelle G.
I didn't have super high expectations for the price but I guess because of the quality of other super inexpensive ELF products that I love, I may have had a more elevated expectation than I should have. There are maybe 6/32 (2 or 3 are really good actually) I can work with and they don't go well together for the most part. Finger swatches barely got anything and brushes swatches would actually fade away on my arm and forget about my eyelids. 6 shades for 7 dollars still isn't bad, but don't get this thinking you'll get a versatile look palette. You aren't. Fallout is also super bad, but I expected that and it didnt contribute to my disappointment.
Emily D.
I purchased this eye shadow palette at Big Lots. The best thing about this palette is that there is a wide variety of colors contained in it. The downside is that many of  shades are not very pigmented and they are very powdery. Its frustrating using this because opacity is difficult to achieve.  The colors are just too hard to work with and blending the colors is very difficult. I would not repurchase this and I wish I had saved my money by not purchased it in the first place. This would be great for a young kid learning to use makeup for the first time but not necessarily the best for an adult wanting to achieve a beautiful look.
Amanda D.
First I love elf for the price but it's my no fail and this set do you see it is every color under the rainbow!!that poor pallets been through so much but I've used it to easily grab shades for my nieces formals etc. It's generally my step daughters go to grab from my makeup stand. The colors are great the pigments are pretty good there's a little fall off but if your doing your eye makeup first you have no worries. Especially for your smokey or bright colors over your nudes.
Sumer R.
Jekyll island, GA
You literally have almost every single color in this palette. The only thing i do not like about their eye shadow is that even if you use a eye shadow primer certain colors you will have to keep reapplying for you to notice anything. Love their brand and most their products, but their eye shadows are not my cup of tea. Very reasonably priced
Krista M.
For the price, there is absolutely no where else that you could get this many eyeshadow colors. The value is outstanding! However, the quality leaves some to be desired. The colors are not very pigmented, and don't go on the skin as bright as they look in the palette. I typically use them with a setting spray. It makes them go on more like a liquid eyeshadow, and enhances the color a little bit. Great for makeup beginners who are looking to experiment!
Are these vey pigmented? Do they last long?
gina b.
Is It pigmented and long wearing