BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Line, shade and contour your eyes with this ultra pigmented and creaseless cream shadow. Easy to blend for layering and building color. The silky smooth and smudge-proof formula provides long lasting color for a beautiful look all day.

• How do these compare to the Maybelline Color Tattoos?1 Answers
  • Is this similar to when Buxom used to have "stay there" e...1 Answers
  • Where can i buy this product? 2 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "The cream eyeshadow makes another great primer and is only $3. Goes on smooth and does not crease at all. " in 41 reviews
  • "I love this eye shadow not to glossy and it blends well with my skin very long lasting!!!!" in 7 reviews
Abbie D.
Very sheer and pearlescent. The formula is creamy, but blends out very thin. I prefer to apply it straight from the pot with my fingers, since the color fades on a brush. I wouldn’t buy again. It’s not pigmented enough for me.
CHELSEA B.
I love an assortment of E.L.F. Products. However, this cream eyeshadow was not one of my favorites. I think the texture feels really nice when putting it on, but it tends to show creases and also doesn’t stay on as long as others do, even with my best and favorite eye shadow primer. I have blue eyes, I forget what the exact shade is that I have in this, it is more of a neutral color more nude toned.
Alyssa R.
I love this cream eye shadow! As someone who does not wear a lot of makeup , this provides me with just enough of a natural pop to add to my look when I want ! I would definitely Buy this product again
Nadine A.
Lawndale, CA
Can't complain about this one. I mainly use this for the corner or my eye or as a base for shimmery eyeshadow. It's smooth and semi creamy,it's kinda on the thick side.Still a good product.
Michele N.
I have a couple pots of the cream eyeshadow from ELF and I really like them to use on the lid area. They are creamy and apply easily with a flat shader brush or with a liner brush if just doing a smaller line of color to maybe line the lid or if cutting the crease with color. They do have good pigment also for being a cream based shadow.
Tara B.
Maplewood
It's pigmented enough and simple to use. I prefer to use this for on the go type situations and it works fine. I've gotten plenty of compliments when I've worn this.
Monique M.
Waldorf, MD
I love elf products but I couldn't really get with this one. It moves a lot on the eye and creases a lot for me. I don't have oily skin, so I couldn't figure out why. The colors offered are great? But the performance wasn't. A shame for such a low price.
Nicole W.
Fairfield, OH
Pigmentation and texture are what got me on this. I loved how it looked when I first opened the packaging, but when I put it on it took a lot of layers and by the time I got the color I wanted it just looked like a caked on mess.
Lynzie H.
Seattle, WA
I really liked the color of this product. It tends to crease after wearing it for only a little bit, but it is incredibly affordable so I still choose to wear it. I would recommend to any of my friends!
Ami H.
Stanwood
The elf cream eyeshadows are great for a base. They have many colors to choose from but be carful because some of the lightest colors don’t show up as well. Great formula and doesn’t crease.
Melina W.
Redding, CA
Where can i buy this product?
Jasmine D.
Newport, KY
Does this crease throughout the day ? do i need a primer under it?
Kara N.
Greenwood, IN
Is this similar to when Buxom used to have "stay there" eyeshadow?
Maggie S.
How do these compare to the Maybelline Color Tattoos?