e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeshadow

Line, shade and contour your eyes with this ultra pigmented and creaseless cream shadow. Easy to blend for layering and building color. The silky smooth and smudge-proof formula provides long lasting color for a beautiful look all day.

How well does this eye-shadow blend with powder shadow?
How do these compare to the Maybelline Color Tattoos?
Is this similar to when Buxom used to have "stay there" eyeshadow?
Start your review of e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeshadow!
Product Highlights
The cream eyeshadow makes another great primer and is only $3. Goes on smooth and does not crease at all. in reviews
I love this eye shadow not to glossy and it blends well with my skin very long lasting!!!!in reviews
Kami S.
Martin, MI
I like this product, however I didn't love it. I felt that the application was smooth and easy, the pigments were great and the colors seemed nice. However after an hour or so the shadow would flake and smudge and typically looked terrible.
Kristi T.
Purchased at: Target
This product was easy to apply and stayed on nicely the whole day. I was not please with the color options.
Emily C.
Portland, OR
I think this product is great for the price-point. The pigments are nice, don't go on too thick, but can be layered for deeper pigmenting. I just don't know if I'm a fan of cream eye shadows - it's just a different feeling than with pressed or loose powder shadow.
Laura S.
Bryan, TX
1,583 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this eyeshadow. It’s very easy to use this product. It does compare to others. The package is not my favorite. I highly recommend this product!
Jessika N.
Bethpage , TN
Goes on with amazing pigment and also drys quickly! I was super happy because it lasted great throughout the day.
Kourtney C.
Ripon, WI
I used to own this product and it did not work well as an eye shadow. It was too thick which made it difficult to blend. I then used it to fill in my brows. This was a slightly better use for it but it's thickness made my eves and brows feel greasy. ELF is  great brand, but I don't love this product.
Stephany J.
Purchased at: CVS
The studio cream eyeshadow came in some seriously beautiful colors. I had some issue throughout the day with separation as the day went on. I only found success when I used a similar eyeshadow color to set it with. That system helped with longevity which was awesome.
Miriam M.
Salem, OR
1,312 reviews
Didnt like it made my eye shadow oily and it didnt last me that long had to apply again
Hannah C.
Beaver, WV
It's way too thick, but some people like that it's thick. It doesn't blend well with other eyeshadow, of course. This is more like a "beginner's" eyeshadow.
andrea P.
Sunnyvale
I like the idea and colors behind this but in my opinion they creased within a few minutes of putting them on even with a good primer.