BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Line, shade and contour your eyes with this ultra pigmented and creaseless cream shadow. Easy to blend for layering and building color. The silky smooth and smudge-proof formula provides long lasting color for a beautiful look all day.

• How do these compare to the Maybelline Color Tattoos?1 Answers
  • Is this similar to when Buxom used to have "stay there" e...1 Answers
  • Where can i buy this product? 2 Answers
e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeshadow
  • "The cream eyeshadow makes another great primer and is only $3. Goes on smooth and does not crease at all. " in 41 reviews
  • "I love this eye shadow not to glossy and it blends well with my skin very long lasting!!!!" in 7 reviews
Gigi M.
Shoreline, WA
Honestly was gravely disappointed in this product. Needed to layer it to get a solid color, but it was too oily to properly do so with. Once I had finally achieved a decent line, it looked fine. However, throughout my nights (gave it multiple tries at work and just out and about) I found myself actually keeping it and my brush in my purse and reapplying, as well as removing transfer from my upper lids multiple times throughout the course of 6-8 hours at a time. I guess I'm not surprised with the price-point of the product, but I had high-hopes with it being by e.l.f., this is the only time I've been upset with a product by them however. Don't let this turn you away from them, just this liner specifically!
Mary B.
Dunkerton
Not bad for the price. Easy to blend out and can be worn on its own for a simple look. Applies well overtop shadows for a nice shine. Compared to pricier cream shadows, it holds up just as well. I would recommend trying.
brittney B.
Clovis, CA
If you’re like me and you are obsessed with cream eyeshadows then I highly recommend this elf one! It’s so smooth and creamy it just glides on the face for a really even saturation you will be pleasantly surprised
CHELSEA B.
I love an assortment of E.L.F. Products. However, this cream eyeshadow was not one of my favorites. I think the texture feels really nice when putting it on, but it tends to show creases and also doesn’t stay on as long as others do, even with my best and favorite eye shadow primer. I have blue eyes, I forget what the exact shade is that I have in this, it is more of a neutral color more nude toned.
Alyssa R.
I love this cream eye shadow! As someone who does not wear a lot of makeup , this provides me with just enough of a natural pop to add to my look when I want ! I would definitely Buy this product again
hannah l.
america
This product is easily applied and does not make a mess when putting it on makes me feel great wouldnt mind trying more i have lots of eyeshadows i love them all i also like the nude colors
Michele N.
Clarkston, MI
I have a couple pots of the cream eyeshadow from ELF and I really like them to use on the lid area. They are creamy and apply easily with a flat shader brush or with a liner brush if just doing a smaller line of color to maybe line the lid or if cutting the crease with color. They do have good pigment also for being a cream based shadow.
Tara B.
Maplewood
It's pigmented enough and simple to use. I prefer to use this for on the go type situations and it works fine. I've gotten plenty of compliments when I've worn this.
Monique M.
Waldorf, MD
I love elf products but I couldn't really get with this one. It moves a lot on the eye and creases a lot for me. I don't have oily skin, so I couldn't figure out why. The colors offered are great? But the performance wasn't. A shame for such a low price.
Samoya M.
Arlington, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
I use this from E.L.F for my eyebrows and I love it. It’s great after a great eyebrow arch. I use my pencil and create the shape and then go in with the studio cream shadow to fill in my entire brow. I would definitely recommend, it’s amazing product!
Melina W.
Redding, CA
Where can i buy this product?
Jasmine D.
Newport, KY
Does this crease throughout the day ? do i need a primer under it?
Kara N.
Greenwood, IN
Is this similar to when Buxom used to have "stay there" eyeshadow?
Maggie S.
How do these compare to the Maybelline Color Tattoos?