e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeliner
The cream formula creates smooth lines that are defined and precise. Smudge-proof, budge-proof and water-resistant coverage for all day wear to combat against sweat, tears or rain! Achieve thin or bold lines with ease. Slanted Eyeliner Brush included.
How To Use
Dip The Eye Brush Into The Formula, Swirl Around Gently Until Brush Is Saturated With Color.
Swipe Off Any Excess Product On The Top Edge Of The Pot.
Trace A Line Along The Top Lash Line From The Inner Corner Towards The Outer Corner Of The Eye.
If Desired, Apply On Lower Lash Line As Well.
Remove With An Eye Makeup Remover.
Isododecane, Polyethylene, Polyisobutene, Barium Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tricontanyl Pvp, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Tin Oxide, Methylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Dc Black #2 (Ci 77266), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007)
Top Questions See all 214 Q&A
- "The only negative I can find about this product is that it is not very pigmented when you first apply it, although you can layer it with more eyeliner or just a matte black shadow to make it opaque." in 27 reviews
- "I love this it stays on all day I do use two coats it never fades on me I love how creamy it is and it's last a long time it usually dries out before I will run out wish it wouldn't dry out " in 27 reviews
- "this is a decent gel eye liner, very very smooth when I first started using it I noticed it wasn't as pigmented as I thought it would be.. but overall it's decent " in 18 reviews
- "Black is very pigmented and goes on smoothly, I recommend using either the Angled Liner Brush or the Angled Brush to apply. " in 16 reviews
- "I'm not really a liquid or felt tip liner kind of person and I've always been testing out different eyeliner brands searching for the best gel liner and this is it!" in 11 reviews
**let me also add that my sister had bought this cream eyeliner back a couple of years ago and I just seen it the other day and was like “Oh hey, I’m gonna try this.” So the little ‘jar’ of it has lasted years and looks like it could last a couple more😂**
UPDATE UPDATE: please don’t think I’m not going to replace it. I know make up goes old. I will definitely get a new, clean, not years old one. 😅
Overall, this product might be something I'll go for in a pinch, but I don't think I'll be getting it again for awhile.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos