e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeliner
The cream formula creates smooth lines that are defined and precise. Smudge-proof, budge-proof and water-resistant coverage for all day wear to combat against sweat, tears or rain! Achieve thin or bold lines with ease. Slanted Eyeliner Brush included.
How To Use
Dip The Eye Brush Into The Formula, Swirl Around Gently Until Brush Is Saturated With Color.
Swipe Off Any Excess Product On The Top Edge Of The Pot.
Trace A Line Along The Top Lash Line From The Inner Corner Towards The Outer Corner Of The Eye.
If Desired, Apply On Lower Lash Line As Well.
Remove With An Eye Makeup Remover.
Isododecane, Polyethylene, Polyisobutene, Barium Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tricontanyl Pvp, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Tin Oxide, Methylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Dc Black #2 (Ci 77266), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007)
Top Questions See all 860 Q&A
- "I bought this eyeliner at WalMart a few months ago. I LOVE it! It is easy to apply, long lasting and very affordable! I bought it originally in black and went back a few days later and bought it in navy." in 520 reviews
- "I love this gel eyeliner, but I would suggest throwing out the brush and buying something higher quality. I found that this dries out a little faster than the more expensive MAC alternative, but it also has better staying power on my skin and doesn't smudge or wear as quickly. I love the amount of colors it comes in, and the very low price tag for the quality, plus it is easy to find and I don't have to drive 30 minutes to the nearest MAC counter. I love using this for a vintage cat eye. " in 418 reviews
- "I bought this at Target a little over a month ago to give it a go. I typically use the stila liquid eyeliner, which I love. This product has gotten me to put down the liquid eyeliner pen and pick up an angled eyeliner brush. I absolutely love it. It's extremely pigmented and creates the perfect cat eye. " in 176 reviews
- "Creats smooth lines that are defined and precise Smudge proof buddge proof and watter resistant.. coverege for all day wear." in 129 reviews
- "I love this it stays on all day I do use two coats it never fades on me I love how creamy it is and it's last a long time it usually dries out before I will run out wish it wouldn't dry out " in 27 reviews
**let me also add that my sister had bought this cream eyeliner back a couple of years ago and I just seen it the other day and was like “Oh hey, I’m gonna try this.” So the little ‘jar’ of it has lasted years and looks like it could last a couple more😂**
UPDATE UPDATE: please don’t think I’m not going to replace it. I know make up goes old. I will definitely get a new, clean, not years old one. 😅
You will have to apply twice if you want a truly bold liner though, else it may look a little washed out.
I’ve experimented with this liner with many brushes and the type of brush definitely affects application. And although quite pigmented, it may not show up in photos quite as vibrantly as in person if you have an older camera.
The photo is with ONE (1) layer of application. It will be more vibrant if you wait until it sets and apply a second layer.
Overall, this product might be something I'll go for in a pinch, but I don't think I'll be getting it again for awhile.
It's wonderfully cheap, I believe I picked it up from Walmart for less than $5. The brush that comes with it is low quality, which is to be expected. I used my own angled brush and found the pigmentation to be lacking - it's not a deep, dark black...it came off on my lids as more of a grey.
After building the color up, it did stay on my oily lids pretty well with no smudging, but I'm looking for something that is opaque with one swipe. Liner is hard enough as it is, I can't recommend a product that makes it more of a pain.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos