4 varieties available
e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeliner
4.20 / 5 based on 4,070 Reviews
The cream formula creates smooth lines that are defined and precise. Smudge-proof, budge-proof and water-resistant coverage for all day wear to combat against sweat, tears or rain! Achieve thin or bold lines with ease. Slanted Eyeliner Brush included.
How To Use
Dip The Eye Brush Into The Formula, Swirl Around Gently Until Brush Is Saturated With Color.
Swipe Off Any Excess Product On The Top Edge Of The Pot.
Trace A Line Along The Top Lash Line From The Inner Corner Towards The Outer Corner Of The Eye.
If Desired, Apply On Lower Lash Line As Well.
Remove With An Eye Makeup Remover.
Isododecane, Polyethylene, Polyisobutene, Barium Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Tricontanyl Pvp, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Propylene Carbonate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Silica, Tin Oxide, Methylparaben, Propylparaben
May Contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Dc Black #2 (Ci 77266), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ultramarines (Ci 77007)
Top Questions See all 865 Q&A
e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeliner
- "I bought this eyeliner at WalMart a few months ago. I LOVE it! It is easy to apply, long lasting and very affordable! I bought it originally in black and went back a few days later and bought it in navy." in 520 reviews
- "I love this gel eyeliner, but I would suggest throwing out the brush and buying something higher quality. I found that this dries out a little faster than the more expensive MAC alternative, but it also has better staying power on my skin and doesn't smudge or wear as quickly. I love the amount of colors it comes in, and the very low price tag for the quality, plus it is easy to find and I don't have to drive 30 minutes to the nearest MAC counter. I love using this for a vintage cat eye. " in 418 reviews
- "I bought this at Target a little over a month ago to give it a go. I typically use the stila liquid eyeliner, which I love. This product has gotten me to put down the liquid eyeliner pen and pick up an angled eyeliner brush. I absolutely love it. It's extremely pigmented and creates the perfect cat eye. " in 176 reviews
- "Creats smooth lines that are defined and precise Smudge proof buddge proof and watter resistant.. coverege for all day wear." in 129 reviews
- "I love this it stays on all day I do use two coats it never fades on me I love how creamy it is and it's last a long time it usually dries out before I will run out wish it wouldn't dry out " in 27 reviews
Review for: Coffee more...
I have a lot of problems out of most e.l.f. cosmetics products but this cream eyeliner pot is an exception. I love this eyeliner. It is smooth and creamy. It is easy to apply. It is very pigmented. It comes with a small angle brush for application. you can easily do a thin line or a thicker line. If you are comfortable going for a wing, I say go for it with this product! The brown shade "coffee" does not dry to a true brown, it dries very dark. If I was not looking up close and personal at it, or if I was not told it was brown, I would guess it was black. Great product. I would definitely buy again.
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I bought this for super cheap and I feel like it’s better than a lot of the prestige gel liner brands. I recently have been using it to fill in my eyebrows and it works phenomenal! I I feel as if i Dint need to add a clear gel to my brows afterwards bc after doing them with this they are smudge proof and last all day! Would buy again!!
Review for: Black, Coffee more...
I'm not a fan of cream gel pot eyeliners to begin with so I'm not sure why I purchased this in the first place. Either way, the brush it comes with is way too thick and the eyeliner itself feels like a melted eyeliner pencil. I expect my liquid or gel eyeliners to apply evenly and this one skips. Not to mention it transfers on the eyelid. Not a pretty look. This is decent to use as a base for a darker smokey eye, but as an eyeliner I definitely do not recommend.
For cream eyeliners, it worked well for me, but the brush was not my favorite. I would use another brush because this one would bunch up too much and I would not get thin straight lines. The pricing is good for the product, it lasts a long time. I would recommend it for someone who likes to throw on some eyeliner each day, but for someone who likes to have precision and do a great cat eye, I would not use this cream for it.
Review for: Black, Teal Tease, Coffee more...
This cream liner is very creamy and easy to work with! I surprisingly the blue is very true to color. I would not recommend using the brush that comes with it because it comes off a little bit thick. It last me all day as long as I don’t rub my eyes. I purchased mine from a local grocery store for about $3 each. Definitely worth the price especially if you’re a first time cream eyeliner user.
Review for: Teal Tease more...
The color of this liner looks super pigmented in the jar, but when you put it on it’s almost like it’s transparent. It requires a couple applications and doesn’t goes on very well with the little brush that comes with it so I use a different brush. I got it for like $3, though, so i can’t complain too much.
Review for: E.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeliner (Black) elf - 3 Pack Value more...
So easy to work with and it’s very creamy. You can create the perfect winged liner with this stuff. It’s very inexpensive and this is one product that you do not have to splurge on. Will definitely be buying again and I recommend it as well. e.l.f. Studio Cream Eyeliner
Me gustó mucho este delineador de elf. Es buena la pigmentación y dura bastante tiempo sin correrse en los ojos. También me gusta a diferencia de otros delineadores es que dura mucho porque solo debes humedecer el pincel con un poco de agua antes de aplicarlo y esto hace que rinda más el producto
I have the liner in the shade coffee and it's my go to for filling in my brows. I put it on with an angled liner brush, and then set it with translucent powder. The shade is perfect for my hair color, and when it's set with powder it lasts all day without smudging. One of the best products I've used for my brows and it's sooo cheap which is even better!
The brush it comes with isn’t great for application, but if you use a thinner brush, the product itself is great. You can fix it (when you’re doing wings and make mistakes) fairly easily, however once it dries, it doesn’t go anywhere. It has good staying power but isn’t a huge problem to take off. It doesn’t irritate the eyes and it has stellar coverage.
Q & A
It looks like this product is good quality. But does it last long?
This Studio Cream Eyeliner seems inexpensive which is amazing, but does it smudge??
Where can you buy this product?
How long lasting is this product?
Whenever I buy these they dry up so quickly! Does this happen with anyone else??
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos