BeautyFaceFace Makeupe.l.f. Cosmetics
elf Studio Concealer Brush - Concealer Brush (12 Pack)

e.l.f. Studio Concealer Brush - Concealer Brush (12 Pack)

by e.l.f. Cosmetics

This new anti bacterial, synthetic haired Taklon brush is softer and more absorbent and can be used with wet or dry products. Be a professional makeup artist and create a flawless look with this e.l.f. studio brush! -Creates even and full coverage -Applies

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of e.l.f. Studio Concealer Brush - Concealer Brush (12 Pack)!
How would you rate this product?
Aimee B.
Indianapolis, IN
I love E.L.F. brushes!! They are amazing and I don’t have pieces of the brushes falling out. Since they are very affordable, I buy them very often and a wide variety of them. I do wish they had more foundation brushes though.
Becky E.
Alma, AR
I just love all of the brushes!! I’m not good at knowing which ones to use but I still love them!!
Leah L.
Bronx, NY
This concealer brush is pretty good for the price. I enjoy the easy application of concealer in the under eye. After cleaning the brush I felt like the brush started coming apart but I didn’t get any water on the glue.
Jessica J.
Lindsay, CA
I love love love E.L.F. for being affordable and vegan/cruelty-free. They’re brushes are my go-to as I’m learning how to master eyeshadow right now. It’s a great basic concealer brush is also awesome! Can’t beat the price!
Monse A.
Love it has makeup looking amazing and leaves a flawless finish elf is honestly my go to brand amazing high quality brushes for the price must have for beginner and advanced
Amanda S.
Lafayette, LA
I don’t have many make up brushes, but E.L.F is definitely ones that I do like purchasing. If I could buy them all, I would.
Tiffany H.
Tampa, FL
I think this concealer brush is perfect to use. It helped blend out my product just how I liked it.
Habon S.
This product it’s amazing it’s very good at blending my concealer out. Before this product my concealer would look crazy thanks to this brush I can look great.
Madison D.
Winnipeg
Great concealer brush! Use it under my eyes and for little pimples and it gets the job done. Also it’s at a very good price point. I do recommend!
Angelina S.
I used to use a beauty sponge to blend out concealer, but no more lol I use brushes and this brush is so perfect and give me a more natural covered and blended look!

Looking for your answer?