BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This Taklon brush can be used with wet or dry products. Be a professional makeup artist and create a flawless look with this e.l.f. studio brush! Creates even and full coverate. Applies and blends concealer smoothly and evenly to eyes, face, and blemishes. Use with any cream products, including concealer, foundation, primer, eye cream or cream shadow. ; see more...

• What's your favorite e.l.f. Studio brush?2 Answers
Alexa Z.
This is by far my favorite concealer brush. It is super affordable and it blends out the concealer so well without leaving brush streaks. I love that it is all black, I prefer this over the white brushes. All in all, this brush is fantastic! It can also be used to apply highlight
Kara O.
New Middletwn, OH
I love this brush! It's a great size for blending concealer. However, it is really hard to get precise with it since it is a larger brush. Besides that, it's very soft and holds well for the price. I would buy this brush again and recommend it to others as well.
Sherley V.
Wilkes Barre , PA
This brush is great for applying concealer. Its small enough, that it makes it easier so that you can really target the small areas that you may want extra coverage on. Its also really affordable, so i recommend this brush. Its also really easy to clean.
Aimee V.
Pacoima, CA
Love this brush so much! This brush does fit my budget so well and is better than most high end brushes to me. It blends the concealer very well with the skin. The only slight issue I had with it is that some hairs started falling out slightly.
Maria F.
I think for being a cheaper brand and it works great. I will have to say I actually love it a lot. The price for it was great. I bought this one from the dollar store. And I would actually recommend this item to all my friends and family.
Sabrina P.
Gaithersburg, MD
Really nice for spot concealing. It gets the job done! The only complaint I have about this brush is that it’s a bit tough on the skin and that soft. So if I want to apply concealer under my eyes, I have to be a bit more gentle.
Brittany S.
Lexington, KY
Feels great on skin, super soft. Makeup applies well through these and I haven't been dissapointed by this brand yet. Good if you want a cheaper option, bristles come uncles easy but fixable if you wash them facing down
Glori R.
Fitchburg
I really like this brush. I always use it to clean up my brows. The size is ideal for it. Very soft on the skin. And it blends out the concealer smoothly, which I love. I would absolutely buy this product again.
Summer D.
I have tried many concealer brushes. This one is one of my favorite! I have started using this over my high end brushes and it’s just as good even better!! The price is amazing and I recommend to everyone
Eva T.
Birmingham
This brush is great if you just want a simple and cheap brush. My skin type is or pale but light and it was a great blender for under my eyes. It was about 10-15$ it was super cheap! I am very satisfied with it and still use it today!
Kay K.
What's your favorite e.l.f. Studio brush?