BeautyFaceFace Makeupe.l.f. Cosmetics
elf Studio Concealer - Beige (3 Pack)

e.l.f. Studio Concealer - Beige (3 Pack)

by e.l.f. Cosmetics

Conceal acne spots, discoloration, under-eye darkness or any other place desired with this twist up concealer. The creamy lightweight texture blends evenly for a natural full coverage that lasts. Convenient for fast and effortless makeup touchups. DIRECTIO

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of e.l.f. Studio Concealer - Beige (3 Pack)!
How would you rate this product?
Olivia  B.
Toronto, ON
This product is covers everything effortlessly. This product is absolutely incredible. It is cream and soft as well as it goes on very smooth. This compares to every foundation it is amazing overall would be again.
simona B.
Toronto
Purchased at: Rexall
I always love testing out concealers, i’ve been suffering with dark spots my whole life so i’ve been in need of a good one. this one from E.l.f is very good coverage and it’s amazing for it being a drugstore product. I recommend if you want something for a good price.
Sunidhi J.
Brampton
Very dry and flaky. Made my skin creases more visible. Complete Waste of money. Would love to try more high end brand than elf. Its quality is really cheap. A big no no to this product as it comes out as patches on skin and donot blend .
member-457ba
Vraiment un bon produit. J’ai été très satisfaite avec mon achat. Je l’ai acheter sur Sephora et c’était une très bonne idée. Il est très facile à appliquer et couvre beaucoup. Je recommande ce produit à toutes.
Olivia P.
Conception Bay South
I found that this product gave me wonderful coverage. I find it’s just like your high end concealers! Color match was awesome, best for under eye and blemishes. I would recommend this to everyone! Forever a go to product!
sydney V.
toronto
I was not a fan of this, it did not blend well at all and it was pretty cheap but it should have been because you got almost no product
Breanne C.
Minnedosa, MB
I didn’t like the way it was on my skin . It felt waxy and crayon type of feel . Definitely wasn’t my favourite and haven’t purchased again .
Megan M.
Winnipeg, MB
This concealer wasn't my favourite. I still gave it a few stars because I love e.l.f and it still did last a long time, but I found I always had to blend it with another product as none of the colours were ever quite right. It was also a bit cakey.
Rashmi K.
Burnaby , BC
This concealer is one of the best matte finish concealor which blends into the skin like a cream. The color tone is perfect and light weight too.
kim R.
Hastings, ON
I really like the way this concealer goes on. It goes on smooth and creamy so it blended vary nice and is easy to spread and blend. I use a beauty blender to make sure its all in my pores but would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a good affordable concealer

Looking for your answer?