BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This ultra luxe makeup brush case is ideal for any makeup artist at heart! Perfect for on-the-go brush storage so you can travel with all of your favorite makeup brushes in one convenient case. The sleek, water-resistant case holds a full collection of

Hailey A.
I love this case. It is smaller so it is easier to carry around. There is a lot of space in the spots for the brushes so you can fit a lot in it. It’s affordable for the quality of it
Sara M.
knoxville
I love this product! It is compact and travels nicely. It can fit several brushes. The inside material wipes clean nicely in case makeup gets on it. It isn't bulky and ugly like other cases I have had in the past. It is a great product.
Genesis M.
When I started using makeup this was my carrying case for my brushes. Let me tell you that I thought this was a great way to store my brushes but it is not. This case builds germs in your brushes because of the product you used on your brush has rubbed on the inside of the case. Then you close the case and have all your brushes rubbing inside making the oils and germs multiply. So once you use your clean brushes your face breaks out because of all the dirt and oils from your previous makeup. I had to wash this case because I was breaking out heavy and I washed my brushes basically after I made my face. Also if you have brushes that are semi dry and you put them in this case to dry overnight it makes the brushes stink.
Brianna J.
I absolutely love makeup brush kits, it makes traveling so much easier. I think the one con with this is that it doesn't have that much room for the amount of brushes I have. You can bring the basic ones you use and it'll make packing a lot easier.
Kute Kay K.
Nice case. The zipper is smooth and easy to close and open. The material is easy to clean if you spill. I love Elf products. They are affordable but very good quality products.
madison B.
Fruitland Pk, FL
A great on-the-go bag !! I stick my brushes in it and head out the door no rush , it’s easy and their held pretty straight. Not to expensive at an affordable price.
L'2 G.
Garland, TX
Very nice case...
It came with, I believe, 11 brushes. Nice set.

However. I moved them to another case fen Vera Bradley that I bought colorful!!! Yes😍
I still made great use of bag. It holds my color pencils (50 ct). Perfect. My granddaughter loves to pick her colors out of it. Best case for holding them.

Even real pencil & marker holders are that good. Adult coloring and obvi grand daughter coloring.

Tiffani H.
Hanford, CA
I find this case to be really nice and helpful. It's compact and fits in my travel bag very well and it keeps all of my brushes organized and from getting any excess powder all over the rest of the items in my bag.
Maddie R.
San Jose, CA
Love this case ! I bring it everywhere , and it's like 5 bucks but I got it for 3 bucks from one of elf coupon codes ! Amazing !
Beth T.
Vicksburg, MS
I really like this case and the brushes that you can get they are very helpful and easy to take on the go
Madison G.