This ultra luxe makeup brush case is ideal for any makeup artist at heart! Perfect for on-the-go brush storage so you can travel with all of your favorite makeup brushes in one convenient case. The sleek, water-resistant case holds a full collection of

Where can i get this?
Start your review of e.l.f. Studio Brush Case!
How would you rate this product?
West Haven, CT
Not really much to say other than super convenient to store my brushes especially when taking them for travel and on the go. The price is fair. I was able to fit multiple brushes of all different sizes perfectly.
Ansonia
This case helps keep brushes sorted and easy to carry while you travel. It holds quite a few brushes but it can also hold lipsticks, lip liner, eye liner, etc.
Chesterton , IN
Super amazing to bring for dance competitions and especially when I do other people's makeup. I normally have two of these, one for face then the other is for eyes. They are super easy to bring everywhere and they aren't too bulky! If you ever need an easy cheap travel brush case this is definitely perfect!
I personally don’t reaaally like or hate this case. Some of the slots are able to fit multiple thinner brushes, which is great. However, the biggest annoyance I have with this is that often times when I’m opening the case, some of the brushes on the side fall out towards the center, and this gets very annoying when I’m trying to take out one specific brush. Overall, not a big fan of this one.
Bronx , NY
I actually own one of these cases and it’s great to store makeup brushes. I love that it keeps my brushes safe, neat and organized. It’s affordable and easy to clean. I would definitely purchase more.
Iowa City, IA
I liked this brush case a lot because it was black so you couldn't see if I spilled a ton of stuff on it. I used it a lot when traveling because I like to separate my make up from the brushes or else I feel like they get gross and don't like to put it on my face if theres other stuff getting on it in a Diddy bag
Clarksburg , WV
This is the perfect way to keep your brushes in order and easy to carry along with you. I love this brush holder and highly recommend it to others. Give it a try ladies you won't be disappointed.
Really nice bag and really spacious. My biggest problem is that it’s very hard to clean and maintain. Makeup brushes are going to get dirty; especially with foundation or concealers and it transfers to the bag. I’ve cleaned it multiple times and found the best way to clean it is tossing it in the laundry
Hialeah, FL
It’s an okay makeup bag. It holds the brushes straight and together but it’s made out of cheap quality of course for the price. But it does do a good job at holding brushes without damaging them while traveling
I absolutely love makeup brush kits, it makes traveling so much easier. I think the one con with this is that it doesn't have that much room for the amount of brushes I have. You can bring the basic ones you use and it'll make packing a lot easier.