e.l.f. Studio Beautifully Bare Luminous Matte Makeup Primer uploaded by Valencia P.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This makeup base primes the skin for long wear. Infused with acai, and vitamins C and E you can enjoy a natural, smoother complexion with each use.

• Has anyone tried this??1 Answers
  • How good is this primer girls? I’m always having a hard t...2 Answers
  • MUST TRY ▪️▪️ OR ▪️▪️ HARD PASS?2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Janay B.
I looooove elf. If you’re a brand snob that thinks a product has to be expensive to be effective then you’re doing yourself a disservice. I have an oily t zone and this product COMES THROUGH with the matte for those areas, helping my makeup stay beautifully into place throughout the day. And it’s like not even $5. What do you have to lose? TRY IT
Valencia P.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this primer. I got it in my work gratis and my T-zones are matte for 6hrs before I need to powder or blot my face. I will rebuy this product. For $8 it’s a great product 😊. e.l.f. Studio Beautifully Bare Luminous Matte Makeup Primer
Paola L.
Florida, FL
This product is truly amazing. I have oily skin and it sucks, but the good thing about this primary it’s that it makes my face go from oily to matte. It’s also very long lasting and good for my skin. I do recommend it for other people to try specially for oily skin!!
Michelle N.
Bronx, NY
Such a great primer in my opinion . If you like matte then this is for you . Not great for those of you who have dry skin . It works better with oily to combination skin . I would recommend as it worked greatly for me and it’s such a fair price point . Elf has definitely stepped their game up !
Princess B.
Bronx, NY
I love this primer. I have a really oily t-zone and I don't think most primers work on me. This in my opinion leave you matte but with a glow. It is not extremely glowy or even oily. Its this perfect combination that works well for a few hours. Great for a quick night out. Definitely not long lasting.
Beatriz S.
Reedley , CA
This has to be one of my favorite primers. I have combination skin and this allows for my foundation to last all day on and being only $8 makes it an amazing drugstore deal I would recommend and repurchase. e.l.f. Studio Beautifully Bare Luminous Matte Makeup Primer
Danielle L.
I’ve been loving this primer forever. It is very moisturizing and luxurious feeling, but also leaves a matte finish. It gives the skin a soft natural radiance and leaves a nice smooth canvas ready for foundation application. I’d recommend this for normal skin.
Gabby M.
Are use this unit made my make up look really good
it’s a party best I ever used
are use other concealer’s but they don’t work like this one does
I really liked the product was really good
Best I ever used I will not use anything else except this product
Christina B.
Owens X Rds, AL
It works amazing and helps control oil from coming through.  If you add powder to it it also adds a layer of control. It's very easy to apply and use and it goes on nice and smooth. It isn't greasy  and is what I would expect from elf. I love elf products.
teana J.
It didn’t do anything. Yes it gave a very, very light luminous look, but nothing that noticeable. It has a smell, which I was not fan of. It feels like a light lotion. It need nothing to keep me matte. Will not buy again.
Kayla P.
Palmdale, CA
I'm always looking for a good drugstore primer, how does this wear through the day? Would it work well with oily skin?
Joanne F.
Floral Park, NY
MUST TRY ▪️▪️ OR ▪️▪️ HARD PASS?
Natalia K.
Barnsley
Where can I buy this in uk? Im really interested in this product and after reading reviews I might have a go 😊
Yerelyn R.
Paterson, NJ
How good is this primer girls? I’m always having a hard time finding a good and cheap primer. Not trying to spend more than 20 on a primer.
Valentina🦋 G.
Aventura, FL
Is this procura worth trying for?