BeautyFaceFacial Skincaree.l.f. Cosmetics
elf Studio Baked Blush 83354 Rich Rose

e.l.f. Studio Baked Blush 83354 Rich Rose

Achieve a gorgeous, healthy glow with the Baked Blush from e.l.f. Cosmetics. This coral-toned blush offers the best of a blush and highlighter in one convenient compact. The hydrating formula, infused with vitamin E and oils from jojoba, rose, sunflower, apricot and grape, nourishes and pampers skin with every use. You'll love the long-lasting, radiant finish from our Baked Blush. e.l.f. Cosmetics offers a complete line of vegan and cruelty-free makeup and professional tools - all at an extraordinary value price, so there is sure to be something for everyone. See bullets and images for more information.

CREATE A RADIANT GLOW - Achieve a long-lasting, healthy-looking glow with our Baked Blush. This peach-toned powder provides a beautiful warm pigment with the perfect touch of shimmer for radiant looking skin.; NOURISH AND PAMPER YOUR SKIN - Our formula, enriched with vitamin E and oils from jojoba, rose, sunflower, apricot and grape, hydrates and nourishes skin with every use.; HOW TO USE - With a blush brush, buff the color onto the apple of your cheeks and blend out using circular motions.; CUSTOMIZE YOUR LOOK – Whether you're after high-impact shine or a warm glow, our blushes can help you achieve the perfect look. Apply wet for an intense look or dry for soft, dewy finish.; VEGAN AND CRUELTY-FREE - Our cosmetics are PETA certified cruelty-free and vegan, so you can feel good about using our products.

I haven't use blush in a long time is this any good ?
Start your review of e.l.f. Studio Baked Blush 83354 Rich Rose!
Brie L.
I love the blush of this brand because it has a natural finish that makes it look beautiful and professional in one I love the products and prices of these brands
Martha B.
Enterprise, MS
If you like blush baked blushes the way to go it is kind of more tougher than their regular blush but it does go on good and stays on for a long time
Carla  J.
Monterey Park, CA
Nice blush that goes on well and stays through the day. I have purchased more than once and lasts a long time even with everyday use
Briana P.
Groton, CT
Beautiful blush colors. Not as good as laura gellar's baked collection. This is a dupe to that. It doesn't glide on as smoothly.
Amanda B.
Coulterville, IL
This is perfect for my skintone. It wasnt heavy, went on my skin effortlessly. The price was decent and I continue to use this on days I wear full set of make up.
member-56f4e1
This is a pretty good highlighter, I would use it if I am going out somewhere fancy, I would think it would show more, it maybe be cause I’m not applying it good, but over all it is good and if you want to try it out go ahead. Its not like it doesn’t work, because it does work.
Melissa C.
LA
This product is Vegan and cruelty free which is great and it’s kinda of harsh for your face and the great thing and our elf is that it is inexpensive.
Katarina L.
Billings, MT
i love the E.L.F. Studio Baked Blush Rich Rose so much! My makeup look won’t be complete without it!! xoxo
Melanie S.
Phoenix , AZ
Muy bueno este producto tiene hermoso color me encanta lo recomiendo mucho de verdad!!😊
Xiomy B.
Stuart, FL
Este producto es bastante bueno, su olor, consistencia y calidad son increíbles me gusta muchísimo
Ask a question to the Influenster community...