e.l.f. Stipple Brush
This synthetic haired brush is soft, absorbent and can be used with wet or dry products. For best results, clean or wipe brush after each use.
- Layered brush hairs create a soft airbrushed look.
- Perfect for applying foundation, adding color definition to cheekbones, or highlighting.
- Use with liquid or powder face products to build coverage from sheer to full.
* Vegan Friendly
Top Questions See all 50 Q&A
- "I know a lot of people use this brush to apply liquid foundation and I hate it for that use because it is a stippling brush the hairs are not compact so it does not give a flawless finish.." in 29 reviews
- "Although the brush is not built to the best of its abilities it still gets the job done!" in 9 reviews
- "I find this baby a little too small for overall face application but it works beautifully with the elf cream blush, or any any cream blush. " in 8 reviews
- "It's a very soft brush and not very dense so its not perfect for powder products, it works like a dream with cream products." in 8 reviews
- "I like this brush for powder foundation and blush, but it's too flimsy for thicker liquid foundation and cream products." in 6 reviews
I definitely recommend if you’re a beginner with makeup. I started with the e.l.f. 11 Piece Brush Collection and it really helped me practice and learn a lot about makeup application.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos