e.l.f. Stardust Glitter

Use this fine, loose glitter to add out-of-this-world sparkle to any makeup look for the ultimate radiant effect! Ideal for the face, body, or hair.

How To Use:

Apply Glitter Primer on desired area.
Dip the Silicone Glitter Applicator into glitter and apply to primed area of the face or body.

Warning: Not For Use In Eye Area

Beauty tip: Mix with glitter primer and apply to cheekbones or body for the ultimate in sparkle.

Lunar Lilac: Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polysilicon-1, Aluminum
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Red Iron Oxide (Ci 77491), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (Ci 77510), Dc Black 2 (Ci 77266)

Teal Eclipse: Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polysilicon-1, Aluminum

Bronze Comet: Polyethylene Terephthalate, Polysilicon-1, Aluminum

So they carry these at ulta?
Is It a fine glitter and just glitter or is it more of a gel with glitter? Also, is it chunky?
What stores would you find this product in ?
Start your review of e.l.f. Stardust Glitter!
Chesapeake, VA
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Bronze Comet
I have the shades Bronze Comet, Cosmic Silver, and Gold Galaxy. I absolutely love these. However, I learned that these glitters are not actually eye save, which is how i use them. I was super excited about a $4 eye glitter but it wasn’t meant to be. You 100% need to have a glitter primer/glue to use these. Even then the glitter gets everywhere.
Southgate, MI
Review for: Lunar Lilac
I was so surprised by this, it is so pigmented and goes on so so smoothly. I haven’t seen a thing wrong with this product, it’s very easy to apply, you could use it for eyeshadow or a highlighter. I’m definitely buying this again and will for sure snap some pics & post on here when I do! ❤️
Lakewood, CO
2,657 reviews
Review for: Bronze Comet, Milkyway, Lunar Lilac, Teal Eclipse, Other
These little badboys are really good. I own the copper one and just a little bit goes a long way. Pair this with Elf glitter glue and it stays on all day!
Netcong, NJ
e.l.f. Stardust Glitter uploaded by MildreMakeupNailsGuticoll M.
Review for: Lunar Lilac, Teal Eclipse
Enamora de glitter me encanta su pequeños brillos hacen de mis maquillaje de dia pasen hacer maquillaje de noche aportando un brillo intenso . A mi mirada
carbondale 411 w sycamore
Review for: Milkyway
I lobe this product it’s very pigmented it’s easy to use to make a look pop with color and shine which is ok for the price but the glitter does get messy
Sterling, IL
This is super pretty and super sparkly. For when you want to feel a bit extra or make your self feel better when your down also not bad on the budget!
Salem, OR
Review for: Bronze Comet
Amazing this is super cute color that you could apply it over your eyeshadow super cute and its easy to blend and help it to have a perfect finish look
swansea, IL
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Bronze Comet
Elf’s stardust glitters are absolutely beautiful! i found mine at target for only $3!!! definitely perfect for glam looks and worth every penny
Prince George
LOTS of glitter! Worked great for Pride and for pep rallies, not so much for every day life though. Too much glitter for going shopping
Ask a question to the Influenster community...