elf SRSLY Satin Lipstick 83462 Cider - 011oz

e.l.f. SRSLY Satin Lipstick 83462 Cider - 0.11oz

Whether you’re trying to add a little flare to your day or drama to your night, e.l.f.’s silky-smooth SRSLY Satin Lipstick will hug the curves of your lips and provide the intense color payoff you need to rock any look. Formulated for comfortable wear so your lips will look as good as they feel. Proud to be 100percent vegan and cruelty-free, worldwide. Because kindness is chic. Color: Cider. Gender: unisex.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of e.l.f. SRSLY Satin Lipstick 83462 Cider - 0.11oz!
How would you rate this product?
The Woodlands, TX
e.l.f. SRSLY Satin Lipstick 83462 Cider - 0.11oz uploaded by Farheen I.
These are so good! What a pleasant surprise for the price. The packaging isn’t the best, but the product is great. They glide on smoothly and have great pigment. It’s semi-matte finish so it doesn’t slip and slide all over the place, and lasts a decent amount. Reapplication is also a breeze. Love it! Cider is the brown shade and Sugar Plum is the berry shade.
Morrow, GA
e.l.f. SRSLY Satin Lipstick 83462 Cider - 0.11oz uploaded by Janet H.
e.l.f. SRSLY Satin Lipstick 83462 Cider - 0.11oz uploaded by Janet H.
My favorite lippies. Seriously the most creamiest, softest , beautiful lip felt texture that I’ve tried. E.l.f. has left me speechless with these lippies all for $3. This shade is beautiful and my favorite.
Oceanside, CA
e.l.f. SRSLY Satin Lipstick 83462 Cider - 0.11oz uploaded by Princess P.
Very affordable and comfortable to wear they have a great range of shades. Easy to apply.
San Diego, CA
Affordable everyday lipstick that won't hurt the bank. I got this as Christmas Stocking stuffers for my coworkers. I had an extra one in Cider, so I decided to try it. OMG I fell in love immediately. It goes on so smooth, and it goes on creamy, finishes matte. Very comfortable, and little to not transfer. For $3, I will take this transfer any day. It stays on. I put it on around 8am I will say, I re-applied by 1:30pm (after lunch), which I didn't really have to, but did anyways. I got so many compliments on it. I got all my aunts one so they can see that a good lipstick doesn't always have to come from a department store or a high end make up place. They all loved it, and I'm pretty sure you guys will too :)
Maple Shade, NJ
A brown thats actually brown on your lips whole still giving that little dark nude fall brown your looking for. This is is comfortable lasts. And doesn't slid around. And ifs like 3 dollars. Truly great

Looking for your answer?