BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This smooth gel formula glides on perfectly. Use it as a long-lasting eyeshadow or eyeliner! Enriched with Vitamin E to nourish and hydrate the delicate eye area.

How To Use

Dip A Flat Eyeliner Brush Into The Pot And Apply Along The Lash Line For Rich Eyeliner Color.
Use A Blending Eye Brush Or Your Finger And Apply To The Eyelid.

ingredients:
Dimethicone, Caprylyl Methicone, Ozokerite, Phenyl Trimethicone, Bis-diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Mica, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Calcium Titanium Borosilicate, Tin Oxide, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve), Propylparaben
May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Manganese Violet (Ci 77742), Blue 1 Lake (Ci 42090), Ultramarines (Ci 77007)
Then Buff Out For A Vibrant Sweep Of Color.

e.l.f. Smudge Pot Cream Eyeshadow
  • "I love these smudge pots. I like when I apply them under my shadows. It really allows my eye shadow to pop. They are super creamy I will definitely purchase this product again" in 188 reviews
  • "This work awesome as eyeshadow bases! Super long lasting and they have a huge variety of colors to choose from. For the price they are awesome." in 38 reviews
Tammy C.
Frankfort, KY
Review for: Back to Basics, Other more...
I really like these smudge pots. They are pigmented and last all day. I was swatching Back to Basic and Cruisin’ Chic and they wouldn’t budge. I couldn’t wipe these off with a wash cloth. I had to use makeup remover. They are really good for my dry eyes. But, I would think that these could be too creamy for oily lids.
Amber W.
Millcreek, UT
Four stars. This lost a point for the simple fact that it looks completely different on than in the pot. Within the packaging, Brownie Points looks like a pretty bronze color. In reality, it is a dark brown. However, this color is absolutely beautiful. It applies easily, blends well (although you must work quickly) and feels silky smooth. It's also a great base for glitter to prevent too much fall out. I will be ordering more of these, for sure! Just be aware that they are not true to color, and will look much different on than in the pot.
Jennifer R.
Renton, WA
This smudge put in brownie points is pigmented and stays put! It stays put a little too well, actually, as there is very little time to blend it before it sets and I needed a makeup wipe and two cleansers to get it off. The color is beautiful -a warm brown with a lovely bronze shimmer.

I switched it three ways: as a liner, blended sheer, and full pigment. It isn't easy to get a controlled blend at half pigment, but then it is billed as a 'smudge' pot.

I think this goes on better with a brush to control exact placement, especially as it doesn't easily wipe off the finger.
Eyvonne W.
I was sent these by e.l.f. cosmetics through a contest I had won. The entire collection I believe is 7 shades all shimmers. The wear time isn't anything special but I was impressed by the pigmentation. They have unfortunately dried out but I feel like I got some good use out of them. They're a good product, but not outstanding.
Grace C.
Clear Brook, VA
Review for: Back to Basics more...
I do enjoy this product! It has a nice color payoff and goes on easily with your finger. It’s cheap and worth the price easily. It is not the longest lasting cream eyeshadow tho. It will crease after some time. I usually will set it down with a similar color eyeshadow and it stays much better!
Kristen F.
Gray , ME
Love this cream shadow! It’s so cheap yet so shimmery and creamy. I enjoy all the shades but I particularly like Cruisin’ Chic! I find that these wear really well throughout the day and they work perfectly applied all over the lid.
Kristia F.
Novi, MI
Review for: Other more...
I love these cream eyeshadows. I have cruisin chic and brownie points. I wear cruisin chic on a weekly basis and it gives a really nice wash of shimmery taupe across the lids for a one shadow look. Really great staying power too.
LYDIA A.
Atlanta , GA
Review for: Other more...
I don't hate this for the price I paid but I don't love it either. I brought the shade Cruisin Chic. It goes on nice and I apply with my finger but it does not last all day. I noticed creasing unless I use it over another shadow or if I cut my crease.
Alura M.
Sanford , FL
Review for: Back to Basics, Ain't That Sweet, Other more...
The performance is different across the colors. Ain’t that sweet does not perform like the gold one. The gold one is super pigmented and holds shadows. I’m wearing back to basics today and my shadows have faded with half the day to go.
brittney B.
Clovis, CA
Review for: Back to Basics, Ain't That Sweet more...
Honestly I bought these products really excited to use them and honestly they didn’t just live up to my expectations unfortunately. They don’t deserve one star however because the consistency is kind of nice it was really just the pigment
Elise G.
Las Vegas
How much does this product usually run? Can it go on any skin type?
marisa r.
Would this also work as a primer
Amber N.
Does this crease and do you use it as a primer or a cream eyeshadow. Also how is this best applied
Dana O.
Woodbridge, VA
Is this the consistency of a gel eyeliner? So if I wanted to line my eyes with it would it work?
Angel R.
I've heard many good things about this product, but does it come in different colors?