BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create dramatic, smokey eye looks with this soft tapered applicator. Use the sponge tip to expertly smudge and blend eyeliner and eyeshadow for a totally custom look.

All e.l.f. professional makeup brushes have been designed and tested by our professional team of makeup artists. Each brush has been ergonomically designed to fit perfectly into your hand and facilitate a flawless finish with every application.

HOW TO USE

Use the sponge tip to smudge any harsh lines for a smoky effect or to sweep highlighter on the brow bone and inner eye corners.

• I love this brushes. the hair is just perfect to smudge ....1 Answers
  • Does this brush really work?14 Answers
  • How many ladies use this? Does this do a good job?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Cassandra S.
Great quality for the price. It doesn’t fall apart and is easy to use. It has a curved shape to smooth out color alone the lash line for a smoky look. While the dense hairs apply intense color for blending or smudging. It’s easiest to use in a back and forth motion over the eyeshadow to blend or smudge or to soften eyeliner while damp.
Lindsey K.
Although not the best quality-wise, this little brush does a great job for being only around $1. I use this brush frequently for creating a smokey under eye look, and also use it in the inner and outer part of my eyes for adding precise definition.

The bristles are dense, soft, and synthetic. The handle is wood with a metal shaft. I have found from experience that over time with repeated use the handle separates from the shaft. But, it can easily be repaired with a little glue.

Overall, if you don't want to spend a fortune on high-end brushes this is a great alternative.
Nicole B.
Chicago
I’ve found myself experimenting with eyeshadow now and to do that I’ve grabbed several ELF eye brushes from Target, this smudge brush included. This brush works really well at blending in smoky color around my lash line and adding pops of color in the center of my eye too.
Chelsea S.
Prentiss
I am not really familiar with makeup brushes. A friend of mine bought me this so that we could play with makeup. It is easy to use and I think it is a good brush to use. It is a good price! I like elf cosmetics because they are so affordable. I am satisfied.
Baylee D.
Carlyle, IL
It’s a great brush. It’s very inexpensive. $2 I think. It’s great for the under the eye makeup or blending out other colors. It’s not as great as some other brushes I’ve tried, especially from elf. Its not very long lasting. The hair fibers fray quick and they’re only barley glued onto the wood.
Kelly C.
Toms River
I'm a beginner at applying eye shadow, I have a friend that works at Nordstrom, Edwin. He helped me with my first eyeshadow application. When I told him I picked up Elf Brushes, he said he never heard of them. After applying my eyeshadow, he said they are a very good set. I came home and washed off one eye of make up and practiced right away! He said, Good Job!
Magpie B.
Hugo
E.l.f. Cosmetics’ brushes are super soft, don’t shed much if at all, and are affordable.
I mostly use the eye brushes and I use them almost daily, but I have used the other shapes as well.
They’re good quality for the price, and I will continue to buy them even after I can afford professional brand tools.
I always recommend them to friends who are in the same boat as I am and can’t afford the expensive sets.
Brittany C.
Oxford, AL
The perfect brush for creating the ultimate Smokey eye or the everyday blended eyeshadow look. It makes blending super easy because the bristles on the brush are short and slightly stiff - making it really easy to blend without swiping all of the shadow or eyeliner off. I use it everyday to blend my shadow and blend out my eyeliner so it’s not so harsh on the bottoms of my eyes. Great price and value!
Cassidy T.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this brush! As always, elf is so cheap and convenient! It does the job with my eye makeup, and I love it as an alternative to spending a lot of money on a high end brand. Very satisfied!
Kailey B.
Best $1 brush. It does exactly what it is supposed to. It doesn’t claim to be an expert blending brush, but it is great at packing on pigment on your eyelids, doing your lower lash line, or applying browbone highlight. I have several of these, and only one has fallen apart on me, at least 3 years old - which is very good for the value of this brush.
Jami M.
Does this brush really work?
Megan G.
Conneaut Lake, PA
I own this brush but I'm unsure how to actually use it. What is it's use?
Brittany B.
Vidor, TX
How do you use this brush?
Jam W.
How do I use this?
Jennifer E.
Newport News, VA
How many ladies use this? Does this do a good job?