BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This short curved brush is the perfect shape to expertly smooth in color along the lash line for a smoky look. The dense brushes apply exact color application for extreme intensity to blend colors or smudge lines. Perfect for contouring and enhancing definition around the eye. see more...

• I love this brushes. the hair is just perfect to smudge . the onl...1 Answers
Brianne R.
(This is the flat, half-moon shaped brush smudger. For the bullet shaped Smudge Sponge, see my separate review.)

If you like to apply eyeshadow as liner, this is your brush. It's small enough to get under the lash lines and is stiff enough to place the product perfectly. Because I'm a fan of the sponge smudger, which I find faster to use, I haven't tried this one for applying or blending a cream product. I mostly use this one for detailed blending at the lash line or for cleaning up really tiny areas close to the lashes. I'm happy with its performance, though. It doesn't shed and washes well.

Courtney D.
Highland, CA
One of my favorite brushes! I use this more for patting eye shadow directly on the lid. It's the only one I've used since I've gotten into makeup and it's the one I buy over and over again. Love this brush!
Sarah C.
Salem, OR
This is a nice tight brush for applying and blending eyeshadow. Perfect price point and doesn't shed. I've tried other more expensive brushes but this one fits the bill.
Gisela R.
Harrisonburg, Va
I've used this to pack shadow on the lid and it works wonderfull! Have washed it once and bristles did not fall out but it is not as soft as I was hoping!
Holly C.
Circleville, OH
I use this one all the time. It sometimes hurts but I think it's just the way I place the brush. It's very soft and the hair doesn't come out.
Allie S.
This is the best under eye eyeshadow brush ever! The bristles on this pick up such a perfect amount of shadow. With it being so dense and small I can get right up under my lashes and create such a beautiful shadow to complete my eye look. I have like 4 of these just on hand for when I need a dense brush, I will also use this to apply a dark shadow right up at the lash line if I want to use a dark shadow instead of eye liner for a look. It's so multi use and cheap I always recommend this brush to my friends as a staple in everyone's collection.
Carol C.
Hamilton, NJ
I love ALL ELF brushes you don't have to spend a ton of money to get the same result. This one smudges my eye shadows / liner perfectly so I don't have to constantly have to go digging for a different brush each time I'm doing my makeup in a hurry
Angela H.
Plainview, TX
I use this brush for eyeshadow on my lower lash line of smudging out an eyeliner. I bought this Brush for $1-2 and I’ve had it for a year and it still hasn’t started falling apart. I’m very satisfied with the product and will continue to try out elf brushes. I highly recommend these brushes to anyone.
Rachel V.
I picked this brush up for $1 at my grocery store a few years ago and have been super happy with it! It washes easily, the brush has stayed intact, and it works well with all my prestige brand eye makeup.
Jamie A.
Granada Hills , CA
This is probably the most inexpensive smudge brush I own, but it’s also my favorite!! It does an awesome job at blending eyeshadow near my lower lash line, it’s very soft, and I have not experienced any shedding! I love it so much I have multiples of it in my collection
marilupe g.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this brushes. the hair is just perfect to smudge . the only down is that sometimes it has fall outs