e.l.f. Smooth Matte Eyeshadow Nude Linen 0.22 oz uploaded by Carol R.e.l.f. Smooth Matte Eyeshadow Nude Linen 0.22 oz uploaded by Carol R.

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create a flawless, natural look with this lightweight liquid matte eyeshadow. This silky smooth formula defines and contours the eyes for long wear. Enriched with Vitamin E to help nourish and hydrate. Directions: Apply color directly to the eyelid. Blend with fingertips or the Crease Brush quickly before color dries. Reapply for added intensity. Beauty Tip: Use as a base for powder eyeshadow to act like a primer and to help increase color payoff. For a soft smoky eye, use the color as an eye liner along the lash line. Ingredients: Isododecane, Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Triacontanyl Pvp, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve) May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Color: Nude Linen. see more...

Ashley B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE THIS STUFF. I use this as an eyeshadow primer on top of my too faced shadow insurance and my eyeshadow DOES. NOT. BUDGE. In rain or in high heat, my eyeshadow stays in tact all day; I’ve used it for all my trips to disneyland where I stay in the park for 14+ hours and it still looks amazing.
Maria A.
Baltimore, MD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Low pigmentation , the lipgloss is sticky. It comes in a plastic and cardboard package like as if it were a toy. I got it from my local dollar tree. I think they can add more pigment and make it less sticky.
Casidy M.
great it matches my skin color so perfectly, and blends in nicely with a beauty blender, supper great for when your in a hurry and just need a little bit of coverage
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good transition shade, mist let is dry a little because it is so wet so if you blink it will be everywhere. I do use a eyeshadow brush to smooth it out and when I need to blend I just use what is left .
Annette M.
Gibsonton, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought the blushing rose online at ELF cosmetics. It was easy to apply and long lasting. It's lightweight. My color is dark brown so figured the rose would go well for the most part and it did. Very subtle color. I would buy again in a different shade just to see how it looks and performs.
Becky B.
I use this product for under my eyes and use it as a base for my eyeshadow as well. It goes on really smooth but dries quickly so make sure you blend it in before you have streaks and spots all over. The color was perfect but obviously everyone is going to be different.
Natasha S.
Centreville, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have tried several ELF products and none make me happy. They do not stay on long at all before wearing off. The colors do not match what the package shows. The elf brushes pick up makeup okay but I just can't get the brushes to work well when applying the makeup.
Alisha C.
New windsor, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I truly adore this product as a transition shade or even as a lid primer. Since it dries matte, my other colors blend beautifully on top. I even love this as a cut crease product! So worth it and it's so cheap!
Sarah T.
Easton, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Decent product for the price. It wasn't my favorite primer but it did the job for a decent amount of hours. I have olive skin and blue eyes. My eyelids always seem to be really oily so I have an issue with products staying on.
Kelsey S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I tired this b.c it's really inexpensive. But I decided I'm not a fan of a liquid type eye shadow. I like more or a pallet I feel like withthis application the shadow goes on to heavy and uneven