BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

Create a flawless, natural look with this lightweight liquid matte eyeshadow. This silky smooth formula defines and contours the eyes for long wear. Enriched with Vitamin E to help nourish and hydrate. Directions: Apply color directly to the eyelid. Blend with fingertips or the Crease Brush quickly before color dries. Reapply for added intensity. Beauty Tip: Use as a base for powder eyeshadow to act like a primer and to help increase color payoff. For a soft smoky eye, use the color as an eye liner along the lash line. Ingredients: Isododecane, Quaternium-18 Bentonite, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Triacontanyl Pvp, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate (Ve) May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Manganese Violet (CI 77742). Color: Nude Linen. see more...

Annette M.
Annette M.
Gibsonton, FL
Review for: Nude Linen, Other
I bought the blushing rose online at ELF cosmetics. It was easy to apply and long lasting. It's lightweight. My color is dark brown so figured the rose would go well for the most part and it did. Very subtle color. I would buy again in a different shade just to see how it looks and performs.
Alisha C.
Alisha C.
New windsor, NY
Review for: Nude Linen
I truly adore this concealer and you can't beat the price! I wouldn't say it's 100% full coverage but it really does such a fantastic job covering my dark circles. I use this as more of an everyday concealer because of the price. But you absolutely can use this product to go full glam!
Abbey L.
Abbey L.
Review for: Nude Linen
They do have some pretty colors. I usually have to put concealer over my lips first so my natural pigment doesn't show through. Tho the colors are pretty there stay time is not as good.
Desaray M.
Desaray M.
Review for: Nude Linen
It work great I can't believe I got to use it. I would definitely recommend this to everyone and I love being able to share it with y'all. I hope y'all like it as much as I love it. It I had the money I would buy a lot of it.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Clovis, CA
Review for: Nude Linen
Great product! Super easy for a quick out the door makeup type of day. Blends out very easily and looks great alone or with other shadows blended on top
Reagen R.
Reagen R.
Cleveland
Review for: Nude Linen
I've always used E.L.F and I love it and there concealers, there always light you know how some can be a bit heavy there's arent  there cheap and AMAZING
Xeleen R.
Xeleen R.
Orlando
Review for: Nude Linen
Has so much pigment it's ridiculous. Absolutely gorgeous on the eye. A little difficult to blend out at first but it gets easier as you go along.
Julisa G.
Julisa G.
Pensacola FL
Review for: Nude Linen, Other
Overall it's a great product it has it up and downs but I like it it's cheap and gives me coverage for what I'm paying for
Ashlee P.
Ashlee P.
Niles, MI
Review for: Nude Linen
PRETTY GOOD PRODUCT. KIND OF CAKEY FEELING BUT IT DOES WHAT ITS PURPOSE IS. AFTER A WHILE MY MAKEUP STARED TO CAKE IN THE CREASES. SILL GOOD PRODUCT THO
Jaclyn D.
Jaclyn D.
Ocean Springs, MS
Review for: Nude Linen
Overall pretty good product. Great price. Can be a little cakey. Easy to apply/use. Will buy again most likely.