BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This synthetic haired brush features layered brush hairs create a soft airbrushed look. Perfect for applying foundation, adding color definition to cheekbones, or highlighting. Use with liquid or powder face products to build coverage from sheer to full.

How To Use

Apply Any Liquid, Cream, Or Powder Product Using Dotting Motions With The Tips Of The Brush.
To Blend, Use The Whole Brush To Remove Any Visible Product Lines.
Clean With Brush Cleaner After Every Use To Prevent Bacteria Growth.

Our Brushes Are Synthetic, Vegan And Cruelty Free.

• Is it better to use beauty benders or brushes to blend in...2 Answers
  • Does this brush apply product evenly?1 Answers
  • How well would this apply foundation all over my face? 4 Answers
e.l.f. Small Stipple Brush

Start your review of e.l.f. Small Stipple Brush!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I really like this brush for blush and it doesn't shed. It also washes very easily" in 224 reviews
  • "This brush has a lot of different uses and its good quality for the price! at $3 you cant beat it. i like to use this mainly for blending purposes and applying my blush. i feel like because its a duo fiber that it gives me just enough product for my blush and doesn't look like I'm wearing too much, and its good for blending out my contour and highlight. you could also use it for foundation, but its not my favorite use for it because i feel like it takes too much time. great brush though." in 146 reviews
  • "I use this stipple brush to apply my liquid foundation. It is a stipple brush so unless you actually stipple your foundation on, it can look streaky otherwise. The brush is very soft but dense enough to withstand application of foundation." in 66 reviews
taylor r.
Troy, NY
Longgg lasting! I've probably had this brush for a couple of years, which usually you're supposed to switch them out a lot more frequent, but it's been my right hand stipple brush! The only thing is when I washed it several times in a month, the bristles did start to fall out, so I had to replace it but now that I'm washing it less frequently it's been a charm!
Rose L.
I bought this to try as it is very affordable. This is less dense than other brushes. It applies color though It grabs enough product to apply. I use this only for cream blushes. I haven't tried it other products, this is just my favorite use for this brush. It doesn't shed as advertised. But it stays stained from my cream blushes after being washed.
Hannah N.
Seminole
I bought this because I wanted the Colourpop small stipple brush but didn’t want to only spend a couple bucks and then pay for shipping (I didn’t want anything else at the moment) so I thought this would be the next best thing. Unfortunately this is a little stiff and flimsier than I thought. It is duo fiber, with the white hairs being the longest. I wanted to use it with all my cream products but found it doesn’t have the blending capabilities for larger surface areas unless you want to spend 30 blending in half your face. I do like to use this to blend cream contour and blush though and sometimes cream bronzer. I think I would have preferred the Colourpop one but it’s not terrible. A little scratchy and not as soft as some of the other e.l.f. Studio brushes.
Lita S.
Purchased at: CVS
Hands down my favorite brush to use for blending cream contour. I have light/medium skin that’s combo. It gives an airbrush affect that allows me to actually use cream contour without looking muddy. I have one for home and one for my professional travel kit! Definitely a must have.
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
The E.L.F. Small Stipple Brush is a great dupe for higher end stippling brushes. It applies and blends out creamy products on the skin giving it a nice finish. E.L.F. brushes are very underrated. Try it out and you will not be disappointed.. and you cannot beat the price
gilly p.
Papillion, NE
This stipple brush is very handy for cream blushes! It applies the product evenly and smoothly when you use a circular motion. The quality, as always with elf, is shockingly amazing (soft hairs, no shedding) for the couple of dollars you paid for it. It’s the only cream blush brush I’ve purchased, but I feel no need to purchase another, this one does a great job!
Jenna W.
usa
I bought this a while ago and have used it a few times. It did not apply my foundation very well, it did leave streaks and it just didn't look good. But, I instead used it to apply blush because it was too soft for foundation and ended up applying my blush well! You can use it for foundation if you like, but I prefer a blending sponge for that! But all in all, it's a soft brush and good quality, but not too great when it comes to foundation applicating 🤷
Megan🐈♊️ P.
Houston
For the price, I love this! I’ve had this brush for years and it still works just as well! It Applies so easily! I love this brush! I definitely prefer it over the ecotools stipple brush!
Jessica P.
Chesnee, SC
I love stipple brushes. So I ordered this one off the site because I knew I’d love it. The brush itself wasn’t bad. It did an okay job. I didn’t use it much though because every time I used it, the brush hairs fell out. I’ve used this to put my foundation on and I remember seeing a couple of the hairs on my face with the foundation. It was the first time, so I thought maybe there was just a few loose hairs. So I tried it again. The same thing happened. So I ran my fingers along the brush and hairs just cane out. I grabbed a couple and didn’t pull hard at all. Just a slight tug to see if they all were like that. Needless to say, if I checked the brush long enough every last hair would’ve been gone. I just tossed it in the trash.
Ana w.
boston, Ma
I have gone through one and currently am using one. They’re not the most sturdy, but for the price they’re fantastic. They apply blush/bronzer/contour like a dream.
Karina A.
Humble, TX
Will the brush leave my makeup streaky?
Saphire Z.
Baraboo, WI
What's your favorite way to use this brush? I have it, but am still trying to find it's best fit in my collection.
Sheila M.
Avalon, CA
I bought this brush because it was only $3. Anyone have a problem with the brush coming apart??
Krysta S.
Millboro, VA
What are you supposed to put on with this brush and how? I used it for my foundation and I felt like it just rubbed it all off.
Payton W.
What is this brush good at applying?