• e.l.f. Small Angled Brush e.l.f. Small Angled Brush

BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This angeled brush is perfect for precise color application and creates even, thin and straight lines every time. The brush can be used for appling lip color, eyebrow color, or to line eyes.

How to Use

Dip The Brush Into The Product And Draw Over The Desired Area In Smooth, Short Strokes. Repeat For Added Definition. Clean With Daily Brush Cleaner To Maintain Brush Health.

• What you like do to whit this small brush?3 Answers
  • Is this brush firm?5 Answers
  • Does this work with doing a winged eyeliner? And what sor...3 Answers
e.l.f. Small Angled Brush

Start your review of e.l.f. Small Angled Brush!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I use this brush for everything! I think I have about 5 or 6 of them. I use it to apply eyeliner, eyeshadow, lipstick, concealer and even nail polish! This is a great brush with even more possibilities than it claims. " in 94 reviews
  • "I use this one everyday to apply my brow powder and lower lash line shadow, I've never had a shed or a problem with cream or gel liners as long as I cleaned it with spot cleaner right after, which should always be done anyways but Ive had mine for more than a year and it's still fresh like." in 7 reviews
Sarah C.
This is my go-to angled brush that I use for applying my eyeliner. It's super affordable & works well. The first one I bought lasted for roughly a year before I pressed down too hard on the brush, causing the bristles to fall into the brush lol. But after that I have not experienced any issues on the other ones that I've purchased. I love how the bristles are soft enough to use on your eyelid & also give you precision you need.
Lovely-Cee M.
Jersey City
I like this product and it is very affordable. It definitely blends in well with any color shadow and I use everyday. It's easy to apply and use. Again very affordable. I have oily skin and does a great job of keeping shadow in place. Very satisfied.
Liliana L.
San Antonio, TX
Very goos brush for the eye liner, it makes the line perfect and grabs a lot of color. It is not expensive at all and it last pretty much a lot. You just have to wash it very often so every time you use it is great to do the eye liner.
Anna J.
Elmhurst , NY
This brush is more precise than the flat angle brush and I think its a little softer. Like the other brush it works well for creams and gels but not so well with the powder. I've also used it with lip products and it makes lining the lips pretty easy because its small. But applying lip color to the entire lip takes forever because it doesn't hold much product.
Tina W.
Olympia, WA
This little brush did the job o.k. the angle is good and it picks up eyeshadow just fine. I use it to line my eyes because I really don't like liner. That said I did find it was a little rough for me and as a result it went over my fine lines and caused "bumps" in my application. I have since found and new brush that I adore.
Mary R.
I have been using this brush for my eyebrows lately. It picks up product well and helps me get clean lines. It is a little bit thicker than some of my other angled brushes, so it’s really good for blending product into my eyebrows. I would not use this for eyeliner, I don’t think it would make a very fine line.
Hanah H.
I love elf small angled brush. I use gel liquid eyeliner which requires some sort of angled brush to apply and do it properly. I tried elf angled brush because it was afordable and looked of good quality. I would definitely buy it again and would recommend it to anybody that likes to use gel liquid eyeliner.
Cherisse B.
Purchased at: Target
I love this brush!! I use it for my brows with the ELF brow pomade product and it is thin enough to create hairlike strokes, but also a little stiff so that I can make precise lines. It is very affordable so I recommend this to anyone who wants a cheap but great quality brush for you brows!
Natalie P.
Wautoma , WI
I bought three of these brushes one for eyeshadow , one for brows and one for nails. For the eyeshadow I use it to line my crease to either smoke it out, I use it to apply brow powder , as for my nails I use it as a clean up brush very affordable will definitely buy it again and recommend it
Jennifer l.
Yakima
The small angle is great for creating those very fine lines. I have very sensitive skin so the brushes I use have to be of good quality, and this one takes the cake. I use it just about every day with my make up routine and I love how long it lasts without losing any of the bristles.
megan s.
Cold spring, KY
Does your brush shed?
eneshia p.
Americus, GA
Is this brush firm?
Savannah M.
How well does this actually work?
Ariel O.
Summerdale , AL
Does this work with doing a winged eyeliner? And what sort of eye liner would I use with it?
Jessie P.