BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #20 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

A unique slanted tweezer ergonomically designed for easy and accurate tweezing. Professional quality stainless steel construction provides a strong grip that will easily remove any unwanted hairs.

HOW TO USE

• Tweeze in the direction of hair growth.
  • To help open pores for easier hair removal, tweeze after a warm shower or apply a hot towel for a few seconds before tweezing.
  • When finished, apply cold water to help close pores.
  • Brush through hairs with a brow comb to groom.

• My first pair got chipped in my cosmetics case. Any ideas...1 Answers
  • Are these cheap in quality ? What has your experience bee...4 Answers
  • How well do these tweezers work and how long do they stay...3 Answers
e.l.f. Slant Tweezer
  • "These are honestly great tweezers! You would think they're all the same but these are the best slant tweezers I have found. Plus you can't beat the price! Yay elf!" in 16 reviews
  • "Just like you would to any other tweezer, make sure they're aligned and you should expect a great result." in 2 reviews
  • "They stay sharp and tight." in 1 review
  • "If you are someone who gets you eyebrows done professionally, I would definitely recommend these." in 1 review
Jessie B.
Couldn't be more satisfied with an inexpensive pair of tweezers! I've had mine for a couple of years now and it still works the same as when I first got them. Had to buy another one just in case I misplace the other...again!
Phoenix H.
Winneconne, WI
Got these tweezers for Christmas and they work great sharp enough ends to grasp the hair and pull. I haven’t really tried anything else because I like these just fine! I would recommend to others if they asked plus they’re cheap!
Anna L.
Ankeny, IA
I’ve been very content with these tweezers..the angle helps with a more detailed pluck, it is easy to use and they have lasted me for at least a few years now without any rusting. Cheap and would recommend to anyone.
Amoni
Overall these tweezers for sure do the job I personally have very sensitive skin and they weren’t to harsh you can get them at any drug store or Walmart for a cheap price I would recommend buying them
Kaytie P.
Grand Forks
I love these tweezers. I use them almost everyday. So easy to use and can be very precise! Like the slanted edge because it makes it easier to get into hard to reach spots. My fiancé even steals it sometimes
Lili M.
Delphi
I LOVE the price and the feel of
These . They have a good weight to them . I enjoy them being slanted as a pose to pointed . I feel no need to buy any other brand of tweezers. It’s my go to tweezers !
kayla P.
I love elf’s makeup but they also have other amazing beauty supplies that really help to uphold my image these tweezers need to dull and always pulls the roots out it doesn’t break the hairs which I love
Haley B.
Winnsboro, TX
My favorite! I love the slanted points. Makes it so much easier to grasp and pluck those eyebrows. They’re literally only $1 in most places and hold up the best out of any tweezers I’ve owned. Definitely recommend
Paige Z.
Aurora
Good tweezers and cheap.
I use this type when I have really stubborn eyebrow hairs or when I need a little help with my falsies. They are easily accessible and I take them everywhere I go.
Rachel M.
These are the best tweezers I could find! I have bought other types and always come back to my elf ones! They are tipped on one end and it help with making sure you pluck the right hairs!
Brianna J.
Are these cheap in quality ? What has your experience been with them ?
Shaneen P.
Nampa, ID
How well do these tweezers work and how long do they stay working. I hate having to buy tweezers every couple of weeks because they stop grabbing the hair!
Ashley E.
Do these tweezers work well with plucking eyebrows?
Ana R.
How are these when it comes to grasping those hard to reach hairs?
Brizeida B.
Are these tweezers good quality?