BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #22 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

A unique slanted tweezer ergonomically designed for easy and accurate tweezing. Professional quality stainless steel construction provides a strong grip that will easily remove any unwanted hairs.

HOW TO USE

• Tweeze in the direction of hair growth.
  • To help open pores for easier hair removal, tweeze after a warm shower or apply a hot towel for a few seconds before tweezing.
  • When finished, apply cold water to help close pores.
  • Brush through hairs with a brow comb to groom.

• My first pair got chipped in my cosmetics case. Any ideas...1 Answers
  • Are these cheap in quality ? What has your experience bee...4 Answers
  • How well do these tweezers work and how long do they stay...3 Answers
e.l.f. Slant Tweezer
  • "These are honestly great tweezers! You would think they're all the same but these are the best slant tweezers I have found. Plus you can't beat the price! Yay elf!" in 16 reviews
  • "Just like you would to any other tweezer, make sure they're aligned and you should expect a great result." in 2 reviews
  • "They stay sharp and tight." in 1 review
  • "If you are someone who gets you eyebrows done professionally, I would definitely recommend these." in 1 review
bethany c.
Louisville
Really the only tweezers I buy, and use. They're very sturdy, and really easy to use. I prefer these over many more expensive brands. 100% recommend, they're great quality and just a dollar.
Parris D.
Good sturdy tweezers! They only cost me a dollar and I use them for everything from plucking hairs to applying lashes (I clean them after every use). They slanted edge makes things so easy.
Emily B.
usa
The ONLY tweezers I buy anymore. I used to spend so much on trying to find the "perfect tweezers" and I came across these and my life was changed forever! The get even the tiniest of hairs
Rachel H.
Dorr
What a great product! The tweezer is so easy to use and gets the job done. I use this to pluck my brows and it works great! The price is great and I definitely recommend this to others!
Kayla M.
Camp hill, PA
these tweezers are THE MOST AMAZING TWEEZERS AND THEY ARE ONLY A DOLLAR. I will only buy these tweezers. They are so sturdy, and sharp. They don’t bend when you squeeze them and they are so durable, the only reason I buy so many is because I constantly lose everything!
Krista S.
Ellenville, NY
This are and have been for a long time my go to buy for tweezers . They have a nice grip on them so you can grab the hairs accurately. They are super cheap and I keep several pairs , one for the bathroom , vanity , and of course in the car for that good light !
Kelly V.
Favorite tweezer if that’s even a thing? This tweezer is very strong and precise compared to other ones. The metal tongs are thin so that really helps! I have sensitive skin and blonde brows and these help me pluck the excess hairs without upsetting my skin.
Meggan W.
Tulsa, OK
I love these tweezers. I purchased them at Wal Mart for $1. These tweezers have lasted longer than my tweezerman. I have an issue with tweezers bending out of wack. I've owned these tweezers for 6 months with no issues. I love the matte finish of the metal.
Heather S.
Overland Park, KS
I love these tweezers!!! They are super inexpensive and they are my favorite ones I use currently to date! These I have had forever- no issues with the scissor like one's getting stuck after so much usage! Perfect for a quick tweeze- lightweight- and small so they can be stored easily in your makeup bag!
Natasha C.
Cleveland, OH
I LOVE these tweezers, they pull the hairs right up from the root and leaves you with a clean look, the slanted tip is also what helps you get that super clean look because you can grip onto your smaller hairs so much better.
Brianna J.
Are these cheap in quality ? What has your experience been with them ?
Shaneen P.
Nampa , ID
How well do these tweezers work and how long do they stay working. I hate having to buy tweezers every couple of weeks because they stop grabbing the hair!
Ashley E.
Do these tweezers work well with plucking eyebrows?
Ana R.
How are these when it comes to grasping those hard to reach hairs?
Brizeida B.
Are these tweezers good quality?

back