BY E.L.F. COSMETICS #20 in Tweezers & Brow Tools

A unique slanted tweezer ergonomically designed for easy and accurate tweezing. Professional quality stainless steel construction provides a strong grip that will easily remove any unwanted hairs.

HOW TO USE

• Tweeze in the direction of hair growth.
  • To help open pores for easier hair removal, tweeze after a warm shower or apply a hot towel for a few seconds before tweezing.
  • When finished, apply cold water to help close pores.
  • Brush through hairs with a brow comb to groom.

• My first pair got chipped in my cosmetics case. Any ideas...1 Answers
  • Are these cheap in quality ? What has your experience bee...4 Answers
  • How well do these tweezers work and how long do they stay...3 Answers
e.l.f. Slant Tweezer
  • "These are honestly great tweezers! You would think they're all the same but these are the best slant tweezers I have found. Plus you can't beat the price! Yay elf!" in 16 reviews
  • "Just like you would to any other tweezer, make sure they're aligned and you should expect a great result." in 2 reviews
  • "They stay sharp and tight." in 1 review
  • "If you are someone who gets you eyebrows done professionally, I would definitely recommend these." in 1 review
Kailey F.
Best cheap tweezers I have used. They aren’t the highest quality or most precise, but they are cheap and small and great to throw in your purse or keep in your dorm.
Emily B.
usa
The ONLY tweezers I buy anymore. I used to spend so much on trying to find the "perfect tweezers" and I came across these and my life was changed forever! The get even the tiniest of hairs
Aneesha V.
Can’t go wrong with these $1 tweezers. I lose tweezers all the time and these are so easy to repurchase if thats the case. Slant on them is perfect and they grab the hair every time. I would highly recommend.
Kayla M.
Camp hill, PA
these tweezers are THE MOST AMAZING TWEEZERS AND THEY ARE ONLY A DOLLAR. I will only buy these tweezers. They are so sturdy, and sharp. They don’t bend when you squeeze them and they are so durable, the only reason I buy so many is because I constantly lose everything!
Natasha C.
Cleveland, OH
I LOVE these tweezers, they pull the hairs right up from the root and leaves you with a clean look, the slanted tip is also what helps you get that super clean look because you can grip onto your smaller hairs so much better.
Meggan W.
Tulsa, OK
I love these tweezers. I purchased them at Wal Mart for $1. These tweezers have lasted longer than my tweezerman. I have an issue with tweezers bending out of wack. I've owned these tweezers for 6 months with no issues. I love the matte finish of the metal.
Heather S.
Overland Park, KS
I love these tweezers!!! They are super inexpensive and they are my favorite ones I use currently to date! These I have had forever- no issues with the scissor like one's getting stuck after so much usage! Perfect for a quick tweeze- lightweight- and small so they can be stored easily in your makeup bag!
Brooke B.
Cleveland, TN
I’ve used good tweezers and I’ve used bad tweezers, and these are definitely good! Nothing is worse than a set of tweezers that won’t close fully on the hair and pull it. These grasp firmly and make plucking my eyebrows less painful because there’s no slipping.
Shania Y.
Grand Junction
These tweezers are super affordable and work really well. They’re simple and easy to use, and they do well with getting what I need removed. I’d recommend these for sure!
Hunter B.
Prineville, OR
These were literally $1 at Walmart and I was disgusted because my boyfriend kept using my tweezers for ingrown hairs (in unmentionable areas) so I had to buy us each a pair of these! As the old ones were thrown away. We’ve since marked whose is whose!
Brianna J.
Are these cheap in quality ? What has your experience been with them ?
Shaneen P.
Nampa, ID
How well do these tweezers work and how long do they stay working. I hate having to buy tweezers every couple of weeks because they stop grabbing the hair!
Ashley E.
Do these tweezers work well with plucking eyebrows?
Ana R.
How are these when it comes to grasping those hard to reach hairs?
Brizeida B.
Are these tweezers good quality?